main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Season 5 [[(major spoilers & video clips!!!)]]

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Coric, Sep 2, 2012.

1. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    [face_laugh]

2. atouchofanarchy

atouchofanarchy Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 13, 2011
    You need their right legs and left arms. Has to be those exactly or the dish comes out completely wrong. Knew I forgot something. [face_laugh]

Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  3. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

I'm going out on a limb and saying Onderon is a three-parter because I saw a report from Celebration somewhere where it mentioned that the droid arc was going to start at the 5th episode and since Onderon arc is next after Maul it has to be 3 parts.

It's a bit strange that the 4 part Young Jedi arc, that a small part of it, appeared in the first trailer but not in the second trailer. I'm guessing the Jedi Temple thing is maybe 2 episodes. If the Young Jedi arc is included in this season and hasn't been taken out and if Maul is in more then four episodes then that only leaves two more episodes for him to appear in that weren't seen in the trailer. So its still a bit of a hit and miss at the moment as to what the rest of the season makes up of.

4. atouchofanarchy

Feb 13, 2011
    Hm, that's interesting. I thought that the Clovis arc followed Onderon, and (I think) that the droid arc came after that.

I would think the Jedi Temple stuff would be 2 episodes, but the way they have been doing four parters that arguably don't need them *coughdroidscough*, it wouldn't suprise me if it was longer. I do hope there are episodes that we don't know of yet.

5. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    Is the episode titled "The Voice" in Season 5?

6. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

Well episode order could have been moved since the release of the first 7 episode names.

This is where I got that info from: Newsarama made a report on the clone wars panel and stated this: "New images were shown off with things like 'Episode 505 Outer Rim Meteor Field' and new shuttles. The season will feature an early arc where R2D2 and a compliment of republic Droids have to go on a mission - all by themselves."

http://blog.newsarama.com/2012/08/25/star-wars-celebration-vi-the-clone-wars-season-5-preview/

So if that is accurate that makes episode order as 1: Revival (part 1 of Maul 4 part arc) 2, 3 and 4 (3-part Onderon arc - pretty sure it was confirmed at Celebration that was coming after Revival) and then 5, 6, 7, and 8 will be the Droid arc. Presumably that leaves the Clovis Arc (3-part), Jedi Temple attack, and Maul (part 2, 3 and 4 of that arc) still to be placed. I could be wrong in misinterpreting the article but if the droid arc is meant to be an early arc in the series I don't think happening after the Clovis Arc would still count...

7. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    I also heard that. I forget where I read it, but I thought Dave said Revival would open the season instead of Onderon, which was moved after Revival but before the other Maul episodes.

8. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Uhh isn't 1313 a soon-to-be video game?

9. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    Yes,
    TCW is working with 1313 this season according to Dave.

10. Drewton

Drewton Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 8, 2009
    And my hopes for 1313 go down...

Humble_Jedi, GGrievous and Esg like this.
  11. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    The next TFU? [face_thinking]

12. atouchofanarchy

Feb 13, 2011
    Yes, but there are scenes in the trailer that look like Level 1313, which I reckon is from the Jedi Temple arc.

13. Drewton

Drewton Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 8, 2009
    If it's really linear and short, yeah. I hope LucasArts have learned.

14. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    I really hope we at least get a few standalone episodes. We only got 2 last season.

That's including the terrible Shadow Warrior episode.

Seerow and Mr. Atom Bomb like this.
  15. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    We do need (i.e. I hope) we see consequences arising from earlier episodes.

16. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I kinda like the idea of these 4 part arcs having their parts scattered around the season a bit.

17. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    Like Revival being a stand-alone season opener? I would like to see Brothers (the extended intro), Revenge, and Revival as a short film. I wonder if Maul will ever exact revenge on Ventress.

I wonder how the Maul/Mandalore trilogy includes the Hutts. What do the Bro-Team need from the Hutts? Information...on how to contact Black Sun? I think that will be the first episode in that trilogy.

18. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Man... I was/am hoping for a 1 hour premiere.

QuangoFett likes this.
  19. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Here is something for you Clone Fans.

CW504 "Clone Commander Ep3 Neyo" asset.

How about that!?

[​IMG]

Well... Revival is episode 1. 2,3,4 are Onderon but 5,6,7 are IMO still CLOVIS. Then followed by the the later four episode highlight with Maul/Mandalore.
    Then we have the IMO The Jedi Temple/Young Jedi arc. What is this Young Jedi BS?!

Then we will have the Droid/Gregor episodes since Filoni and his crew said that this adventure is the best TCW has produced so I think it will be like Mortis and the Citadel in S3. In S3 the show saved what they assumed was the best for last.

Or maybe have a conclusion with the Jedi Temple/Ahsoka arc where Ahsoka is on the run in the underworld and meets Ventress. What if Anakin has hunt down Ahsoka and sees Ventress almost killing Ahsoka for a bounty!?

Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  20. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
    Thanks for pointing this out, DGT.

Sinister-looking clones like Neyo are by far the best designs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

21. LordMortis315

LordMortis315 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    That Galactic Marine looks really scary. O_O

22. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    "Clone Trooper Ep3 Adi Gallia"
    :oops:
    That's Stass Allie, idiots. Remember how you
    are killing Adi Gallia in YOUR OWN FREAKIN' SHOW?
    Good to see LFL knows its canon.

EDIT: see the WAC?! [face_laugh]

23. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

Indeed! He WAC to remind us of the LACWAC! LOL

Neyo reminds of the Grim Reaper...

24. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    So, not only does Stass Allie look like Adi Gallia and take her seat on the Council, but she seemingly is going to take over command of Adi's troops rather than keeping her own?

:rolleyes:

Should have just kept Adi alive

As far as Adi Gallia not being in ROTS, that doesn't mean that Stass is not identified as such on behind the scenes documents. I thought there was a Hyperspace article at one point that mentioned that Agen Kolar was identified as "Eeth Koth" on behind the scenes documents.

25. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    I don't think that suggested it at all. It's an OOU error. In fact Adi Gallia didn't really command troops often - she was normally fighting pirates.