main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Season 5 [[(major spoilers & video clips!!!)]]

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Coric, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Cary_the_Brave

Cary_the_Brave Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 5, 2012
    I see we have some newbies here. So what are we going to talk about this time?

2. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I heard on the ClubJade web page that Illum is coming in Season Five. http://clubjade.net/?p=41940

Here are some very basic information (highlight to read):
    • The six younglings include a human male, a female Rodian, a male Wookiee, a male Nautolan, and a female Tholothian, and a male Ithorian. They are adorable. The Wookiee has a little single upward snaggletooth.
    • The first part of the story is their quest in the caves of Ilum to find their lightsaber crystals and overcome their own traits – selfishness, lack of confidence, impatience, etc. while Yoda and Ahsoka wait outside in a race against time
    • The second part of the story takes place aboard a Jedi training ship (probably not the Chu’unthor) where their lessons in constructing their lightsabers get interrupted by an attack by someone eager to get their hands on some crystals.
    • The third part of the story is a rescue mission as the younglings mount their own operation to save a character when the Jedi and Republic forces can’t do it.
    • The rest – it’s a secret!

These things would perfect to see in the show...

[​IMG]

3. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    Yeah, Voyage of Temptation was a holdover specifically because they wanted to write an expanded arc around it.

Didn't realize Umbara was actually originally S3. Weird how the first half was S3 and the second half S4. I wonder if they originally were going in a different direction? Or the animation wasn't quite there yet?

4. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan I think micro-series fans would be upset. "[Filoni] treads on sacred ground!" :p

PS Dan, you frequented the temp boards. Someone posted the shot from the first season-5 trailer: a red light, possibly a lightsaber, behind Dooku in his office/throne room. I looked everywhere for that picture, but no success.

5. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    I think you are right about the disappointment part...
    Yes, I did.
    I will repost it here! ;)

[​IMG]

cwustudent likes this.
  6. cwustudent

Apr 25, 2011
    I would have missed that shot, so thanks, Dan. I can't wait to find out who is holding that saber.

7. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    Yes, made it. It just seemed odd when I rewatched the trailer in hd.

Thanks! MTFBWY

8. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    I wish that the red lightsaber in that picture meant that we would be introduced to other dark acolytes. TCW seems to want us believe that Ventress was the only dark jedi working for Dooku, but actually Dooku is supposed to have a group of dark jedi working for him.

But that red lightsaber would probably be wielded by Maul or Savage.

9. Esg

Esg Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Blame Lucas. He declares no Dark Jedi yet introduces Krell

10. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    Well he has to allow to have at least one dark jedi in the show, or Ventress would have never made an appearance in TCW. However we could have gotten another dark jedi to keep appearing in TCW if krell survived.

11. atouchofanarchy

atouchofanarchy Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 13, 2011
    Maybe this is one of the 'other' episodes that Maul is in, in which he goes after Dooku. It would make sense: "Mandalore will be yours, and Kenobi, the Sith pretender Dooku, and all our enemies will fall." Actually trying to go after Dooku instead of just blathering on about it would be more interesting.

12. cwustudent

Apr 25, 2011
    Absolutely. Ventress, of course, would have a grudge against Dooku. But Maul, he's a smart guy. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." Sidious has the top spot. Maybe Dooku will pull a Vader on Maul.

"Don't you see? We don't have to run away anymore! We no longer have to hide our love for each other. I am more powerful than Sidious, I... I can overthrow him! And together, you and I can rule the galaxy! We can make things the way we want them to be! ...I don't want to hear any more about Savage. The Jedi turned against me. Don't you turn against me! "

13. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    As far as I am concerned... Maul will use the device that Lux used to find Dooku after taking it from the body of Pre Vizsla.
    Maybe Maul want an alliance with Dooku in front of a Hologram of Sidious and Dooku will proudly say NO then he will fight and kill Maul maybe and even he will say in the end just before Maul is finally gone Dooku will say "This is for my old padawan!".

Maybe Ventress is finally done with Dooku since she failed once with Savage and I doubt she will try alone...

Another version is if Maul and Ventress team up to kill Dooku - that will be odd.

14. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Ah -- that's the arc The2ndQuest got to see at C6! He can probably tell you more...it sounded like a neat little arc, even if it was aimed at kids.

15. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    yeah- though I wouldn't want to imply the kid-aimed theme means the tone of the piece is any different than TCW. Moments of the younglings story are certainly imbued with lessons but the action and brutality of the Hondo and Grievous segments are completely in-line with the more "mature" facets of TCW.

16. CloneWarsRescored

CloneWarsRescored Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    It's not a red lightsaber behind Dooku it's just some lights around his door :p

Also the official website has been updated with a picture of Maul!
    [​IMG]

17. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    WAIT!!! HONDO is in a third arc this season!?

So Grievous is brutal once more and awesome once more?! And they showed this arc fully at CVI!?

Were the younglings looking cool!?

18. cwustudent

Apr 25, 2011
    I wonder if Young Jedi and The Clone Wars will overlap. Also, I wonder if Young Jedi is Filoni's pet project, as The Clone Wars wraps up. I will probably watch it, if only to find out what Padawans do all day. And a Wookiee Padawan sounds :cool:. Was his name revealed since C6?

Edit:
    Thanks for the clarification! That was a nice pic, btw.

19. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    That's only if Young Jedi is actually part of TCW. Reports seem to indicate it's not, otherwise why say 'it may be the only time its seen' at the screening? My thoughts are that it originally was going to be a part of S5 but that plan has now changed.

20. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    So that means NO GRIEVOUS in Season Five...

21. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    You should celebrate that you won't see General Garbage.

22. Drewton

Drewton Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 8, 2009
    I must have missed this Young Jedi stuff...

Zeta1127 likes this.
  23. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
  24. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012

It is not as epic when it is a droid head. Same like Sobech choking a Tactical Droid! LOL

These two are pathetic...

25. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    Destroying droids must be pretty tough for Randy and Maul.