Clone Wars Season 6/ Bonus Material Discussion (Spoiler Free)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by InterestingLurker, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptainRex115 Jedi Master

star 3
    Follow your own advice. Just because you don't like the direction the show has been going in that means kill it and end it? and that it can't go in a direction you like? Talk about absolutes....
  2. Darth_Zandalor Force Ghost

star 4
    Ah yes, head off the discussion. At least you aren't telling me to prove my point because you don't have anything to back up your statements.
  3. Redfivee Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Way to go Disney.Just cancel everything that fans love about SW.I'll give you the 3-D releases,but cancelling TCW,putting on hold 1313 {AKA Cancelling it at a later date} and you can bet your asses there will be NO live action series set in the underworld.You can kiss DeTours from ever seeing the light of day {not too sad about that one to be honest,it looked dumb}.Also all you Dark Horse fans get ready to say goodbye {I SWEAR TO YOU THIS WILL HAPPEN}.Disney clearly wants NOTHING to do with the prequel era and apart of me understands that.The OT is so beloved and PT is really hated by most people,but at least let TCW finish its run and dont punish all the real fans who have loved it since the beginning.
    Lets just hope we get it as a Bluray/DvD set and they let the production team finish what they started...if they dont I think an uprising should happen and we should all let Disney feel the true power of the force.
  4. darth_mccartney Force Ghost

star 2
    Well that's blatantly not true...!
    CaptainRex115 likes this.
  5. Redfivee Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Well popular opinion is that the PT sucks...I personally love the PT but I won't deny that others dont.
    darthbarracuda likes this.
  6. Heero_Yuy Chosen One

star 4
    LOL. Please, don't embarrass yourself by spouting nonsense about, "vocal minorities." Seriously, it gets old fast.
  7. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Chosen One

star 4
    I imagine seasons 6 and 7 will be released. It would make sense to keep us interested until 2015, no?
    darthbarracuda likes this.
  8. CaptainRex115 Jedi Master

star 3
    Not true... Sure among trolls on the internet it would seem like theyres a lot of PT hate. In reality they're was a whole generation of star wars fans spawned by the PT, who were/are too young to be going around voicing their opinion on messaging boards......and lets be real here, without the PT we probably wouldnt be here right now on this forum, in my case i wouldnt forsure
    darthbarracuda and JasonW like this.
  9. darth_mccartney Force Ghost

star 2
    What?! I don't understand why people think there is a lot of hate for the PT. There is SO much love out there for it! Granted, most people I know rate The Empire Strikes Back above the PT, but the The Phantom Menace and Revenge of the Sith are just as good (if not better) than Return of the Jedi, and even the relatively weak Attack of the Clones is FAR more fun and exciting than the turgid, slow paced borefest that is A New Hope.
    Last edited by darth_mccartney, Mar 11, 2013
    JasonW and CaptainRex115 like this.
  10. MistrX Force Ghost

star 4
    Couldn't find a picture/sketch from the scene where he actually said that line?
  11. Darth_Zandalor Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm lazy
  12. Paparazzo Force Ghost

star 2
    That clip made everything worthwhile... wow...
  13. MistrX Force Ghost

star 4
    Hopefully they wrap things up well.
  14. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6
    They better wrap up the Maul Story or imma be one angry camper :mad:
  15. Togruta Force Ghost

star 4
    Show Spoiler
    Cyborg Trench? WTH..
  16. QuangoFett Force Ghost

star 4
    Show Spoiler
    I wonder what caused Tup to prematurely execute?
    Last edited by QuangoFett, Mar 11, 2013
  17. JackG Force Ghost

star 4
    Show Spoiler
    Those two new Jedi were cool, Neti or Ishi Tib or whatever they were.[/quote]
    Last edited by Seerow, Mar 12, 2013
  18. Krueger Chosen One

star 4
    Do you think Order 66 might end up having something to do with Darth Maul? Sidious' "I've got plans for you" has me wondering.
  19. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6
    No, Order 66 is a command for the Clones lol not for Maul :p.
  20. Coric Force Ghost

star 4
    Why is this thread here? We already have a Season 6 thread.
    anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  21. 07jonesj Force Ghost

star 4
    The OP made this thread when the cancellation rumours began en masse.

So to answer your question directly, this thread should be merged or locked IMO.
    Coric likes this.
  22. darthbarracuda Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Exactly. I love the OT and all but the PT has a lot more interesting characters and stories. The OT seems to have a bunch of respawned Palpatines and negligible power hungry Moffs. And don't start on the Vong.
  23. darthbarracuda Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    So I'm betting you all got the news:

http://starwars.com/news/a-new-direction-for-lucasfilm-animation.html

They aren't making any more episodes for Cartoon Network (honestly don't care I only have 12 channels on TV and watch all the episodes online anyways...)

But it seems like they are making a sixth season. They never really came right out on it though...

If they cancel the show...screw you disney (I'll still go see your upcoming SW movies)
  24. darthbarracuda Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    The news said that a possible animated show will touch on an era previously untouched by any SW movies...I'm assuming that's the gap between Episodes III and IV...after the Order 66 fiasco and whatnot. How long was that gap again?
  25. darthbarracuda Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    I take back what I said about Season 6. Doesn't look like it's gonna be a sixth season. Just "bonus content" or whatever that means...
    :(
    I knew this would happen some day.
    Anyways, I hope that the other speculated animated show is made by the same dudes who made TCW. Maybe bring in some of the old characters, like Ahsoka again or something. I liked having Ahsoka in the show (except for the first season when she was just annoying...)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.