main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Season Three - What are you looking forward to?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by DarthKreVass, May 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    Yeah, I really missed the clone troopers this season. We didn't have any of those clone-prominent episodes like Rookies or Innocents of Ryloth that featured some unknown clones. Yes, we had The Deserter, but it was more about Rex, and Cut wasn't really a clone trooper but a farmer.

2. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    Yet, they made a smart move by bringing back Waxer and Boil on LaPR.

3. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    Yes, they did. It was a nice little cameo. I'm still hoping to see Echo and Fives again, though.

4. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
    See more of a transition into the 501st signature blue livery. We need more blue people! Each new design pattern for the 501st has ended up with that guy dying. Poor Denal, and then the guy from Voyage of Temptation!

But we really, really, need some republic commandos.

5. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    I agree on the armor designs. I always get really excited when they have designs, like in Legacy of Terror and The Deserter.

6. H-BOMB

H-BOMB Jedi Master star 3

Feb 21, 2009
    I know that a lot of people don't want to see "retellings" of battles fought in other previously established Clone Wars merchandise, but I for one would like to see:

The Battle of Muunilist, I thought that one was always cool, and it would give us a chance to spotlight the clones again. Plus there can be a big multilevel battle; things going on in space, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Plus, the urban warfare with the ARC troopers would be a nice change from the battles that we've seen so far.

Durge. This could go along with the Muunilist idea. Lucas Animation could tone down his 'uberness' as I know some people would complain about it. But I always thought he was a really cool character...

7. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    -Shaak Ti
    -A Count Dooku v.s Mace Windu duel.(AKA the duel we should of gotten at the end of AOTC)
    -More clone themed episodes. I feel like when the episodes are based on the clones and we get to really see their different personalities are some of the best episodes.
    -A bigger preview of Phase II. I don't think we'll get them in Season 3 but I want to hear them talking about upgrading the armor.(for use in Season 4 and on)
    -A true ending for the Death Watch arc. I also would like to see some Mandalorian v.s clone action. A Rex v.s Mandalorian fight would be pretty cool.
    -More CLONE WARS.
    -Return of Ventress.
    -Ahsoka growing and the council noticing she is getting too much like Anakin and that might now be a good thing.
    -More dark side Anakin. As we continue on in the war we need to see more darker things done by him.
    -Last but not least Captain Fordo please.

8. ArrogantJedi

ArrogantJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 11, 2008
    1. A COMPLETE Jedi Council, with all the Jedi that should be on the Council at the time, including scenes with meetings with the Jedi Council.
    2. Other pairings with "secondary" Jedi, ie, a Plo Koon + Kit Fisto team up, etc.
    3. Ahsoka having premonitions....this is interesting, given that her fate is unknown, would be interesting to explore that.
    4. More on the Phase II armor
    5. Return of Ventress, Grievous
    6. See an arc involving the Death Watch/Mandalorians vs the Jedi in a full scale battle perhaps on Mandalore, with Obi-Wan and Satine getting mixed up again in the process.
    7. Extending Number 6, see more of Pre Vizsla and his Darksaber.
    8. Key Seperatist victories
    9. Dooku vs Windu - this would be the equivalent of Yoda vs Palpatine for the series. I believe the animation is there now to see a battle of the grand masters with all kinds of skillful lightsaber use, mixed with force powers.
    10. I wouldn't mind to see a 2 vs 1 battle ala Obi-Wan and Anakin vs Dooku in Ep3. To this end, would be cool to see Dooku face 2 other Council members together (perhaps Ki-Adi Mundi + Plo or Kit and Ki-Adi or Kit and Plo combo). I mention Plo because of their connection to Qui-Gon and Ki-Adi because of him defending Dooku in Episode II AOTC earlier on. Could be a nice battle, but also, with nice dialogue - I expect the same with any meetings with Mace.
    11. Commando droids on specialized mission again.
    12. Cad Bane doing more bounty hunters type things such as perhaps knocking off key Senators who oppose Palpatine/Sidious's plans.
    13. Cad Bane on Nar Shardaa performing hits and mixing with the lowest of the low - making the Coruscant underworld scenes/locales we saw in "Lethal Trackdown" look tame in comparisson.
    14. At least, ideally, by end of Season 3 a prison break with key Seperatist and other figures being freed, a general list:-

- Wat Tambor
    - Poggle
    - Lok Durd
    - Boba Fett
    - Bossk
    - Clone Traitor Sgt. Slick
    - General Whorm Loathsome
    - Cato Parasitti
    - any others i've missed

9. JediBendu

JediBendu Jedi Master star 3

Jan 13, 1999
    Killable Jedi getting face time - i.e. characters that we do not see in Episode III getting episodes and characters growth, and lasting through multiple arcs, let us get attached to them. Bring back Tera Sinube, introduce some more new characters - maybe a human Jedi who has an unknown fate.

Ventress killing Jedi - just one death, that's all we need to make us nervous for our new favourites.

War - watched some episodes of the micro series the other day, and they really captured the feeling of a galaxy at war; give us episodes that give us a feel for the scale of the conflict and the suffering it is creating. And more battles.

Separatists heroes and victories - let's see our heroes have to lose a world or two.

Dog fights - a big ol' furball of fighters in space. Maybe with an enemy ace, maybe just hundreds of vulture droids. the starship models are soe of their best work, let's see a battle of the scale of landing at point rain but with starfighters.

New costume for Ahsoka - OK, you've hooked in the girls, now let her dress a bit warmer.

10. Redfivee

Redfivee Jedi Master star 2

Sep 28, 2008
    Looking forward to:
    Shaak Ti
    Oppo Rancisis {hopefully}
    Seasee Tin {hopefully}
    Newer Characters.
    Boba Fett, and Bossk escaping from prison.
    Cad Bane breaking Boba Fett and Bossk out of prison.
    The Death Watch Army taking on The Clone Army {My dream battle}.

11. purpilian

purpilian Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2005
    I want those three background Jedi from the episode Koth gets captured in to have bigger roles in Season 3. Perfect red-shirts to kill off as the season unfolds. Kee them around for a long while, maybe one even til Season 4, and then have them bite the dust in an epic dual with Dooku or Ventress.

12. fanboyskywalker

fanboyskywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 3, 2008
    Holy Cow! I didn't realize it was so few. The fans have spoken I suppose. Other than the fact that she seemed to forget the lessons she was taught in the following episode, I never thaught she was that bad. And I have enjoyed having her around simply for the fact that we got to see new aspects of Anakin's character as he instructs her. Of course, having her forget her lessons so much in season two kind of weakened this aspect.

They really do need to fix her character, I don't think they should get rid of her. I'm curious to see the endgame for her character and she would be sooo easy to fix up. They already made great strides with her from the movie to the end of season one.

Yes, I said one.

13. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    What lessons has Ahsoka learned and then promptly forgotten in following episodes?
    (Perhaps this is better suited for the Ahsoka thread, but I'm just replying to an issue that's been brought up in this thread.)

14. koonfan

koonfan Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 15, 2008
    Stuff I'm looking forward to based on what I know from the trailer:
    -Shaak Ti on Kamino
    -A new Nikto Jedi on another planet
    -Cad Bane and Ziro
    -Clones, clones, clones...
    -The possibility of more populated council scenes

Stuff I'd really, really, really like to see:
    -A great return for Dooku and Ventress a'la Grievous Intrigue
    -A return (but not elimination) for villains we've seen before, e.g. Pre Viszla
    -Prison break?
    -More supporting Jedi episodes
    -Plo Koon, Plo Koon, Plo Koon, Plo Koon...uh...dang...I'm forgetting something...I know it sounds like Plonkoon...
    -Tom Kenny [face_laugh]
    -Hondo Ohnaka!

15. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
    Shaak Ti on Kamino?

Wasn't that in the comic when the Arc Troopers were unleashed?

16. DarthGimpy

DarthGimpy Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2004
    You know, it may sound a bit sacriligious, but I would like to see Obi-Wan save the day for once, instead of it Always always always being Anakin.

I know it's kind of the story line, how Anakin saves Obi-Wan's life about a zillion times, but to me, Obi-Wan has looked kind of week in this series... the guy he's chasing always gets away, he couldn't even beat the Mandalorian guy on the Mandalorian moon, who had no force powers whatsoever. It would be interesting to see Obi-Wan save Padme for once, or something like that, and see the jealous dynamic that would eminate from Anakin, which would raise a few eyebrows.

And I'd like to see Dooku vs. Windu, or Dooku vs. two council members... but my third choice would be to see Obi-Wan vs. Dooku, and have Obi-Wan not get handed his butt for once. That would make swallowing what happened in
    ROTS easier for me to swallow.

17. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    You know, Muunilinst would really be a rather awesome planet to see in the new 3D art. I would not be opposed to a second battle there... especially if it answered the long-awaited mystery of whatever happened to San Hill.

Oh wait, now there's a whole gaggle of people in jail. Well, I'm still waiting.

18. mighty_mouse_droid

mighty_mouse_droid Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2010

In Season 3, I want to see a lightsaber duel that takes place in the rain, so they we can see the drops falling on the lightsabers and instantly turning into steam. (a la Anakin vs Ventress in the Clone Wars Micro Series)

19. AvadaKenobi

AvadaKenobi Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 2, 2009
    I guess this is more like a wishlist, but whatever.

- More Ventress.
    - More adventures with Obi-Wan and 212th like in Innocents of Ryloth.
    - More adventures with Cody and Rex.
    - Ahsoka acting like less of an Anakin!Clone and given more of her own personality.
    - Did I mention more Ventress? MORE VENTRESS!

20. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    They definitely need to bring back Death Watch for a showdown with Jedi and clones. I would also like to see more of the clones again like in season 1. The best idea I have read here is the prison break one though. Have Bane break out Boba and everyone else.

It would be good to see Boba's transition from the weak and whinny in season 2 to the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy.

21. fanboyskywalker

fanboyskywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 3, 2008
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, but I'd like to see a Clone prison break episode, where Rex is captured and has to escape from a seppy prison a la The Great Escape.

22. Mond

Mond Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 21, 2009
    More alien languages (with subtitles)!
    More Gunray!
    Shu Mai (NOT speaking Basic)!

I've heard that they don't use subtitles in the show because kids wouldn't understand them. So, kids understand Aurra Sing unwanted pregnancy jokes, but they can't read?

23. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    Yeah, that sounds about right. :p

24. Slowburn

Slowburn Jedi Youngling star 4

Apr 22, 2010
    You'd think they'd make the pregnancy jokes in alien languages with subtitles then. Man, they could go buck wild and kill two birds with one stone.

25. Fat_Rancor_Keeper

Fat_Rancor_Keeper Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 17, 2010
    One thing I would love (but I doubt they'll do it) is a 2 or 3 part flashback type story featuring Qui-Gon and Obi-wan post TPM. If not then perhaps a story taking place after TPM with a young Obi-wan and kid Anakin. Ideally they'd have to tie it into the actual CW somehow.

I'd settle for even a glimpse of Darth Maul somehow in a flashback as well. Mainly I admit I'd just get a kick out of certain characters from previous movies getting the CW animated treatment. So long as the writers might be able to somehow make it relevant to the story.

Something else that might be cool is seeing some of the stuff they directly reference in ROTS such as "that business on Cato Nemoidia". Though it was covered in the book "Labyrinth of Evil".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.