main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA Seattle area stores?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Venome, Jun 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Venome

Darth_Venome Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2005
    Greetings from the flat land, Star Wars fans! I will be vacationing in the Seattle area from July 20-28, and I was wondering if there are any good stores/speciality shops in the Seattle area that are good spots to buy Star Wars collectibles. I'm looking for good secondary market shops, as I will already be combing your local retail outlets.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. EchoThree76

EchoThree76 Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2005
    There isnt too many in the Seattle area. The only one i can think of is Golden Age Collectables. That is located at Pike Place Market.

3. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    The best store in the state could be one that is in Parkland Washington close to Tacoma. It's called the Toy Stable. My brother-in-law is a big collector and she is one of his main sources for items that can be hard to find. She also sells most any thing associated with movie or television. I think she is on line still, I'm not sure. You could try looking it up.

4. bobafett25

bobafett25 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 1998
  5. bobafett25

bobafett25 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 1998
    This is another great store where I found some mini busts and statues: Comic Book Ink.

This store is in Tacoma and has excellent customer service.

6. skywalking_sith1138

skywalking_sith1138 Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2005
    I used to live in Parkland....where the heck is that store? I need to check it out...LOL

7. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    If you click on the link above, there are excellent directions provided on the site.
    I have to say that I have made the pilgrimage to the store from Seattle twice now.
    If you're into 3 3/4 or 12" figures (loose or packaged) this is an excellent place!

Edit: The same people have a stall at the Pacific Run Antique Mall
    Located on Pacific Ave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.