main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Second Annual 2003 Jedi Draft

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Darth-Horax, Aug 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corran10584

Corran10584 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 8, 2002
    Really? Amazing how she would tell you such a thing, and nobody else, including Horax or myself.

:p

~Corran

2. JansonYellowAces

JansonYellowAces Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2002
    Depa Billiba vs Tyvokka

Both are well respected Jedi Masters who sit on the Jedi Council. While Tyvokka has the edge in knowledge of the force, I'll give Depa Billiba the edge where it counts, swordsmenship. She's simply put, a better fighter then Tyvokka.

Winner: Depa Billiba

3. Corran10584

Oct 8, 2002
    ::pulls out bull-horn::

Darth-Horax you are need at the judging table! Repeat, Darth-Horax you are needed at the judging table!

~Corran

4. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    Wow,if Tyvokka wins,Madine will win the draft,if Depa wins,it'll go to the team battles.This is great! *eats popcorn* :D

5. Darth-Horax

Darth-Horax Force Ghost star 6

Aug 22, 2001

Game 1: Brooklyn Jedi (3) vs. CWSF (2)
    Tyvokka vs. Depa Billaba
    Decision: I'm giving this matchup to Depa Billaba dut to the Vaapad principle.

Game 1: Brooklyn Jedi (3) vs. CWSF (3)
    Tyvokka falls to Depa Billaba

On to the team battles:
    Brooklyn Jedi (3) featuring Yoda, Saesee Tiin, Even Piell, Tyvokka, Ki-Adi-Mundi, and Yarael Poof vs. CWSF(3) featuring Mace Windu, Luminara Unduli, Kit Fisto, Depa Billaba, Bariss Offee, and Kar Vastor.

LET'S GET IT ON!

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  6. Corran10584

Oct 8, 2002
    The Match-Up: The Brooklyn Jedi vs. CWSF

I went into detail on this last time, and if you care to look, click here. But my reasoning still stands, The Brooklyn Jedi's fully Council-stacked team is too powerful to be taken down.

The Winner: The Brooklyn Jedi

Let's Get it On!!

~Corran

7. effortless_skill

effortless_skill Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    fully council spells victory huh? [face_plain] . i cant wait to be a judge [face_plain]

8. Jedi_Lord_Windu

Jedi_Lord_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2003
    Even Piell and Poof arent even good with a lightsabre, how can you say they could help beat the likes of kit fisto, luminara, and mace windu...cut E_S sum slack here fellas

9. effortless_skill

Mar 27, 2003
    it's okay windu .....they have been doing it to me for a long time.......

10. SecondBest

SecondBest Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 5, 2003
    *eats popcorn excitedly*

Here we go!!! :D

Another post brought to you by SecondBest :cool:

11. Darth-Horax

Aug 22, 2001

This is not my vote, but how can you say that Even Piell is not good with a saber? He's known as one of the best fighters in the Jedi order.

12. Jedi_Lord_Windu

Jun 21, 2003
    he must not be too good, he got a few obvious votes against him when he fought mace, there wasnt any wow, this one is close, as youd expect from a great warrior....just a few duhs, and wow this 1s easy

13. effortless_skill

Mar 27, 2003
    but is poof and wookie boy>??? my whole team is warriors everyone is known for fighting waht team boast this much skill with a lightsaber? waht team boast this much speed and athlectic ability??? nobody. in those 3 areas i am better than every body's team and if we are judging jedi that fight then i have the 3 major skills that jedi need to fight.i have 2 vaapad masters.a master and a padawan whose style is just as complex as vappad and is studied by no one.corran said madien team know each other he thinks.does the whole united states senate get along no!!!!.they are all work toghther but that does nto mean they are all on teh same page .my team has bonds and realtionships that overide being on the council toghther.i have people who lived and fought for each other. i have jedi who love each other and woudl go through any lengths to protect each other.i think five brothers can fight better than than five freinds, cause there is a bond that cant be matced because it's family,i have that and no one else has that..

14. Corran10584

Oct 8, 2002
    You caught me e_s, I've been purposely voting against you this entire game, trying to get you to lose because I have a deep-seeded grudge against you and can't stand to see you win. I've been recieving bribes from Madine and the other GMs since the beginning of the draft, and there has been a wide conspiracy to see you fail... [face_plain]

Seriously Bro, no offense, but grow up. Accept the fact that Madine might just have a better team than you, instead of saying that the judges are purposely voting against you and not cutting you any slack. You're basically insulting the credibility of both the judges and the draft in general. I have never once voted biasedly, and have done my very best to ensure that all my votes are backed up by reasoning and facts to ensure that the right Jedi wins.

And no, a full council doesn't always equal victory, but when you have such great Jedi Masters as Yoda, Saesee Tiin, Even Piell and Ki-Adi-Mundi, it helps. You have a very strong team, e_s, which is the reason that you made it into the finals again, and it also shows how much thought and planning you put into your team. But in every competition, there has to be a winner and a loser.

~Corran

15. Darth-Horax

Aug 22, 2001

For the record, when we do the next draft installment, the top two seeds will get the last two picks of the first round, and they won't be able to keep anybody on their team from the first 3 rounds of this current thread. There will be some more changes in battles and such, but those explanations will come later.

16. SecondBest

Jan 5, 2003
    Horax, I think you should should just start the Third Draft sign-up thread, because the Bounty Hunter one is what we all expected: A bust. [face_plain]

17. Corran10584

Oct 8, 2002
    "the Bounty Hunter one is what we all expected: A bust."

Say it isn't so! :_|

~Corran

18. Darth-Horax

Aug 22, 2001

We all knew it would be, but I have to wait for the official word from Obi-Anne, even though it has been over a week, though, hasn't it?

I should take the sith by the horns and create it anyway!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    [face_devil]

19. Corran10584

Oct 8, 2002
    Didn't they say if the BH Draft was inactive for a certain period of time that you could start the 3rd Jedi Draft??

~Corran

20. SecondBest

Jan 5, 2003
    Start it, start it!

*crowd starts cheering "Start it, start it"*

8-}

21. Corran10584

Oct 8, 2002
    ::Random guy in crowd:: Booo

::Rest of crowd beats the crap out of him and resumes chanting::

Start it! Start it!

:D

~Corran

22. SecondBest

Jan 5, 2003
    *sees that the random guy is Evil_King_Wiggins*

Oh, no wonder... 8-} [face_devil]

23. Corran10584

Oct 8, 2002
    LoL SB [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

~Corran

24. GenMadine

GenMadine Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 7, 2002
    E_S

We made a deal.

We said no talking about our players, and not talking against the other guys players.

To catch the rest of you up, we decided let our teams do the talking for us this round. And you just broke it, e_s.

You just broke the agreement. Dude - why did you do that?

C'Mon, Jansen, make it official. The voting last round should logically be the same this round, because it is the same teams, the same judges. Unless you or Horax change your mind. Which is not logical, but it could happen.

So please log on and make this happen and we can start the third draft/tourney!

Madine out

25. Jedi_Lord_Windu

Jun 21, 2003
    lets start that 3rd draft, i gotta get in on this! it looks like so much fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.