O.C, CA Second Annual Disneyland Star Wars Fan Day - June 25, 2006

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by BobaFett-MP, Dec 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ok, I went to YouTube.com watched all the videos even the Jeopardy one. No shouting for me though. I for some reason can't really yell while on rides. What if a bug flies in your mouth?
  2. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    If I bug flies in your mouth you'll just have to say Leroooooyyy cough cough cough jenkins!

Not long now!
  3. darth-dickey Jedi Padawan

Hi everyone! I'm new here, but I'm a huge Star Wars fan & am excited to go to this event! I just got back from Star Wars days at Disneyworld and had a BLAST. I can't wait to meet some fellow fans at this one!
  4. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  5. crazybirdman Force Ghost

star 4
    You've taken your first step into a geekier world
  6. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  7. tiepilottillard1701 Force Ghost

star 1
    I would hope so!, Oh, and its DeSneyland, not DiNnyland.[face_mischief]
  8. Jedi-Loreen Jedi Master

star 4
    I believe Dinneyland is also proper, depending on your dialect. ;) :p That's how we used to say it when I was a kid.

Never heard the DeSneyland pronounciation before. o_O

I guess we come from different sides of the track? [face_alien_1]
  9. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Rabbit Hunting Season, Duck Hunting Season, Wabbit Hunting Season, Duck Hunting Season.

Just over a week to go now, yyyyyeeeeaaaaahhhhaaawwwwww!

Saw this online

"One-day tickets to Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure are seldom discounted. The exceptions are all for advance purchase only: tickets sold through universities (for students), tickets for school teachers, tickets offered to employees by large corporations and government agencies in Southern California, and military discounts through base MWR offices."

10. Maulested Force Ghost

star 1
    i really want to go... but i hurt my leg pretty bad and i have crutches.... *sigh* we'll see...
  11. LizardJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Looks like this made it back on the front page of TFN. Coolios.

I still don't know if I'm going to be there or not. If anyone has any last minute assistance on tickets, it would be appreaceated. $60 plus a $230 traffic ticket aren't looking to nice, but I will see what I can do.
  12. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    Dude, that's even better! You go to guest services, you get a wheelchair, then you GET TO CUT IN LINE. :p
  13. sturmgewehr Jedi Knight

Planning on coming and bringing some fresh meat to this if they can make it. will probably meet up with you guys a little later though.
  14. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Let's see..two Unofficial SW Day at Disneyland..and both times gonna be in a knee brace. Just re-injured my BAD knee this past Friday (car wreck).. But hey.. like Miana said..you get to go to the front of the line. Just get a wheelchair. Me, gonna be walking (but may have the cane again..just in case).

So it can be done!:D

15. LordJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Obi-Shawn showed up with a cast and cane last year. The cane was of course a converted lightsaber, which made it even cooler.
  16. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    I know..that was just the coolest thing ever.

Hmmm, I do happen to have Capt Jack's cane..and it does need to get more..used..so may bring that one.

(But the lightsaber..that was just awsome!). LOL [face_laugh]
  17. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  18. Enforcer_Draconus Jedi Knight

star 3
    hope you guys have fun ride Star Tours and say hey to 3po and R2 for me i have yet to preform the entire script to that ride while insync with Captain Rex for everyone i think only James and Britt have heard it
  19. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Soooo...does this mean that we have to schedule another trip down JUST to hear you perform the script for us?! ;) (Hint Hint)
  20. Zhi-don Jedi Knight

star 2
    Looks like I won't be there after all. Have fun guys!
  21. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    OH NO!!!! We were really looking forward to seeing you. :_|
  22. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, quick question about the T-Shirts. Ordered them on the 5th...do we pick them up from you or are they going to be sent to the house? (Just hoping to get them in time for the meet)

Thanks!
  23. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Someone dropped some Churros on them and they got delayed.

Have you had an e-mail about shipping? I got an e-mail the day they go shipped. I ordered mine last month though.
  24. Enforcer_Draconus Jedi Knight

star 3

yea looks like it KIM!!! =P and im glad to hear you are OK from your accident
  25. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Cool..another excuse to go to Dinnyland!!!!!!!!:D And thanks,, neither rain, nor snow, nor attempted Order 66 on my butt will keep me away from the Park!!!!:D

And AboutASith...Your KILLING me with the Churros thing. LOL[face_laugh] (But no, no email yet...will have to watch for one)..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.