Beyond Second Chance--post DN, romance, angst--K/J, J/J and J/Z, Jys/OC--**Complete**-- Updated 10/5

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Flowerlady, Feb 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Jedi-Roxy Jedi Master

star 3
    When can we expect an update?? hmmm.

The Phoenix Jedi

ps. Not to get off topic, but the crocodile hunter died :_| I'm sad...
  2. Idrelle_Miocovani Force Ghost

star 6
    I loved Jag and Kyp's conversation!

At the sudden burst of emotion from the younger man, Kyp looked over at him and couldn?t help but genuinely smile at the stunned and somewhat frightened expression on his face. ?Oh, don?t worry he?s not yours. He?s mine, but Zekk tried to claim him.?

?Zekk??

Haha, this has got to be the weirdest (but brilliant) love triangle... er, square... I have ever read. :p :D

Wonderful update, Flowerlady!
  3. Jaina_Solo_16 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Can't wait for that new update! When should we expect it up?

JS16
  4. Flowerlady Force Ghost

star 4

Sorry for the delay....But here is the next chapter:

~>X<~

Chapter 27

?So, you really think this will work??

Jysella looked up from her datapad where she was putting the finishing touches on her brilliant plan. ?Stef, you just get Target One to the designated meeting area and let me worry about the rest.?

Ben looked over at Stef who didn?t look any more convinced than he was. ?Jys, why do you keep saying ?designated meeting area? and referring to Master Durron as Target One and Jaina as Target Two? For Force sake, it?s us you?re talking to; we know that you mean the hanger conference room and who we are dealing with.?

She rolled her eyes, put the pad down and looked at her younger friend, who sat to the right of her on the bench, and said dramatically, ?Because, that is what all secret agents call their meeting places and the people they are watching.? She sighed, ?Don?t either of you ever watch the HoloNet. Geez!?

Stef, who was sitting on Jysella?s other side on the same bench, and Ben looked at each other and shrugged, then Stef said to Jysella, ?Yeah, but not much. When I was home, I was too busy with the cantina to have time to watch it and here Dad doesn?t like me watching it and neither do the Masters Skywalker.?

?Well, Mom and Dad don?t like me watching it too much either,? she admitted but then she looked from Ben to Stef and went on to add, ?but I?ve learned so much from what I do see.?

Stef actually found himself falling into Jysella?s bright grey eyes and suddenly he wondered at the feelings she could illicit in him when she looked at him like she was now. His mouth was as parched as if he was wondering the Tatooine waste lands. He swallowed and forced his eyes away from hers. What is it about her?

Jysella couldn?t help it; she gazed into Stefen?s dark green eyes and suddenly felt the fluttering in her stomach again. It was like the feeling she had when she had her inertia capacitor dialed down too far when she was flying her X-wing too fast. It was thrilling and it was frightening. And it was a feeling she found exhilarating. Then she looked away when he did.

Ben, who was oblivious to his friends? distraction, was saying, ?Well, I still don?t see how this is going to work, Jys.?

Jysella turned to look at him from her position between the two boys on the bench in the garden, but it was Stefen who answered, ?Yes, it will. They just need to talk to each other and we are giving them the opportune moment to do just that.? He looked back at Jysella and added softly, ?It has to work.?

~~~

Kyp had arrived back on Ossus two days ago and was still mulling over the conversations he had with both Jag and Zekk. Were they right? Was he being foolish? No! he told himself, she?s hurt me too much. I can?t let her do it again.

But he was hurting now. He wanted to experience Jaina?s pregnancy with her. He wanted to do all the things expectant fathers did; he wanted to feel his son as he grew within his mother?s womb. He wanted to love and be loved.

He shook himself to rid his head of the thoughts when his commlink began to beep. He opened it, ?Durron.?

?Dad,? Stefen?s voice came over, ?hey, could you meet me at the hanger.?

Kyp furrowed his brow, ?The hanger??

He thought he heard Stef swallow but his voice betrayed nothing, ?Yeah, Ben and I have been playing with the
  5. Princess Cambria Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah...now let the fireworks begin![face_love]

Great update.=D=
  6. SITH_MAYO Jedi Master

star 4
    :D :D :D Awesum post FL!!!

I love the teenagers and their plan, so sneaking, and funny!!![face_laugh]

Jys and Stef were sweet![face_love]

And really liked Ben!![face_blush]

So now Jaina and Kyp are locked in one room together . . [face_laugh] that was almost too easy! I bet they're gonna fight![face_frustrated] but hopefully their feelings will finally be admitted?!?[face_thinking]

Nice chapter!;)

I'm looking forward to more!

Thanks for the PM![:D]
  7. Alishu06 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yay lock 'em in there!!!!!!! I can't wait to see what they talk about!
  8. Jedi-Roxy Jedi Master

star 3
    How awesome! This should be interesting. So many good things!

The Phoenix Jedi
  9. iamobiwan1970 Jedi Master

star 4
    I loved Kyp's thoughts on wanting to be the expectant father and get to know the baby now. I have forgiven Jysela and like her plan.

I adore Ben and Stefan!!!

Now our love birds must reconcile.

I hope this story gets a sequel. I love these characters.

:D
  10. SWpants Force Ghost

star 4
    hahahaha, that was great!

Don't know how well the meeting will be, but at least the three teens got the two crazy adults together and that's all that matters :D
  11. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    woot lock them up

Good work to Ben on learning a neat trick and fooled two Jedi Masters :D
  12. Flowerlady Force Ghost

star 4
    PRINCESSCAMBRIA
    Yeah...now let the fireworks begin![face_love]
    Yep....things will be heating up...[face_mischief]
    Great update.=D=
    Thanks...[:D]

SITH_MAYO
    :D :D :D Awesum post FL!!!
    Thanks...[face_blush]
    I love the teenagers and their plan, so sneaking, and funny!!![face_laugh]
    Yeah, they really are quite sneaky....:p
    Jys and Stef were sweet![face_love]
    [face_love]
    And really liked Ben!![face_blush]
    He's cute...and a good friend...:)
    So now Jaina and Kyp are locked in one room together . . [face_laugh] that was almost too easy! I bet they're gonna fight![face_frustrated] but hopefully their feelings will finally be admitted?!?[face_thinking]
    Yep too easy...see, if an adult would have tried that they wouldn't have fallen for it, but who would have ever expected this from kids...sure they both were suspicious, which only made them want to go along with the kids even more...moral of the story: never understimate kids!!!!;)
    Nice chapter!;)
    Thanks....[:D]

I'm looking forward to more!
    Hopefully soon...
    Thanks for the PM![:D]
    [:D]

Alishu06
    Yay lock 'em in there!!!!!!! I can't wait to see what they talk about!
    Yep, lock 'em up...now they have to talk to each other....

Jedi-Roxy
    How awesome! This should be interesting. So many good things!
    Thanks....Yeah it should be interesting....[face_mischief]

iamobiwan1970
    I loved Kyp's thoughts on wanting to be the expectant father and get to know the baby now. I have forgiven Jysela and like her plan.
    Well, I'm sure he would have those thoughts...He missed the chance with Stefen...
    And I'm glad you forgiven Jysella...She really isn't that bad...she just has a lot of her mother in her....

I adore Ben and Stefan!!!
    Thanks...I really like all forms of Ben he is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters....
    Now our love birds must reconcile.
    Yep they do....and others may be hatched...[face_devil]
    I hope this story gets a sequel. I love these characters.
    :D
    I am considering it...;)

SWpants666
    hahahaha, that was great!
    Thanks...[face_blush]
    Don't know how well the meeting will be, but at least the three teens got the two crazy adults together and that's all that matters :D
    Well, they aren't going to let them out for a long time so they will have plenty of time to get things settled.....:p

JediFalcon
    woot lock them up
    They need it...:p
    Good work to Ben on learning a neat trick and fooled two Jedi Masters :D
    Well, that was probably a little too advanced a trick for an 11 yr old but it was neat that he fooled them both...Not to mention Stef also had to learn how to hide his emotions from Kyp...
    See...doing this helped in the over all education of our young Jedi....no teacher could have motivated them to do this as well....:p

FL @};-
  13. frankieskywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    i love it when kyp and jaina are locked in a room together. sparks fly and all that stuff

great update
  14. TenelKaSolo Jedi Knight

star 1
    Great post! I can't wait to see how it turns out! :) Thanks for the PM!
  15. Idrelle_Miocovani Force Ghost

star 6

However, both boys used the moment of utter confusion on the lovers? part to silently slip from the room. As soon as they were free of the door, Jysella smiled as she entered the lock code and sealed the door from the outside.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

HA! I love those kids!

Most excellent!

=D==D==D=
  16. DarthJaded Jedi Grand Master

star 1

Wow, that was almost like the parent trap.:cool: Can`t wait to see what happens between Jaina and Kyp.

D. Jaded O:) :-B
  17. Wraiths_Ghost Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Hehehe. Excellent! I love this fic. =D=
  18. jedi87angel Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hihi, great idea locking them together, kids...
    wonder how this will turn out...
  19. jedi87angel Jedi Knight

star 1
  20. Flowerlady Force Ghost

star 4
    frankieskywalker
    i love it when kyp and jaina are locked in a room together. sparks fly and all that stuff
    Thanks...yeah some sparks will fly...Hopefully you like the kind that do[face_mischief]
    great update
    Thanks...[:D]

TenelKaSolo
    Great post! I can't wait to see how it turns out! :) Thanks for the PM!
    Thanks...you'll get to see real soon...:D

Idrelle_Miocovani
    However, both boys used the moment of utter confusion on the lovers? part to silently slip from the room. As soon as they were free of the door, Jysella smiled as she entered the lock code and sealed the door from the outside.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

HA! I love those kids!
    They are rather cute aren't they...
    Most excellent!
    Thank you...[face_blush]
    =D==D==D=
    [:D]

DarthJaded
    Wow, that was almost like the parent trap.:cool: Can`t wait to see what happens between Jaina and Kyp.
    Yeah, it was I guess...Although that never came to mind...And I hope you like what happens...[face_mischief]

Wraiths_Ghost
    Hehehe. Excellent! I love this fic. =D=
    Thanks...[face_blush]

jedi87angel
    Thanks...We will see very, very soon...:D

FL @};-
  21. Flowerlady Force Ghost

star 4
    Okay, here is the next chapter...

But I'm sad to inform everyone that this story is really coming to completion...Only two more chapters after this one...

~>X<~

Part Eight: Reconciliation

Chapter 28

They both turned toward the door as the locking mechanism sounded and Kyp said incredulously, ?I can?t believe they just did that.?

Jaina looked around the room and chuckled, ?Well, at least Jysella thought this out very well, I?ll give her that.?

Kyp glanced back at her, ?Horn?s daughter? What does she have to do with this??

Jaina pulled one of the chairs out and sat down, resigned. She looked up at Kyp who was still standing by the locked door, their eyes met and she said, ?Well, first of all, the three of them are inseparable these days. And have become more so in the past two weeks. Second, only Jys would think of locking us in a room together with a bowl of fruit, a pitcher of water and a handy refresher close by.?

Kyp was still looking as if he wanted to bolt, he looked at the door again and as he laid a hand over the area the lock was mechanism would be and said, ?This should be easy enough. Well, if it was Jysella Horn who cooked this idea up, she forgot I?m not as limited in my abilities as her father. I?ll have us out of here in only a few seconds.?

Jaina?s words stopped him, ?Kyp, we need to talk. Don?t you get it? Even they think we need to get everything in the open.?

Jaina watched as Kyp straightened and then his shoulders slumped, resigned to the situation. He knew he needed to talk to her, he knew he needed to figure this all out. As he turned slowly to look at her, Kyp thought, Kriff, she is so beautiful. She sat there by the table her hand protectively resting on her rounded abdomen, her lustrous hair was pulled back in its usual tail and her face seemed to glow. Pregnancy suited Jaina very well.

Finally, he moved toward the table and sat opposite her. After a moment, he swallowed and said, ?I know. Everyone, and I mean everyone, is telling me to give you a second chance, Jaina. Kriff, I guess even Stef is too.?

Jaina gave him a small smile, ?He?s a fine boy, Kyp. I like him very much. And I can tell you are a wonderful father to him. Even Mara commented on that.?

Kyp honestly looked surprised, ?Mara said I was a decent father? Now I know the galaxy is about to come to an end.?

Jaina laughed, ?Not only did she think you were a good father she too encouraged me to talk to you.? Then she became very serious. ?Kyp, I want you in our son?s life. I want you here with me sharing my joys and my not so joyous occasions of being pregnant. You shouldn?t have to inquire about his progress at the healer?s office.?

Kyp sighed and looked down at his hands that were folded on the table, ?Jaina, I want to be there too. Do you know how often I lay awake at night and wonder about him? But I can?t afford to have my heart broken by you again. I loved you for so long.? Kyp then stood up and turned away to look at the wall, he went on, ?Jaina, you will never know how much that night affected me. I?ve wanted to make love to you for so long; you tortured my fantasies, my dreams, and still do. Then you let my dreams come true. You invited me in and that night?that night,? he turned to look at her, ?was the most incredible night I ever spent with a woman. I?ll admit, despite what some think, I?m not that overly experienced and I?ve never loved anyone before you. The only woman that may have come close was Stefen?s mother, but I never felt for her what I feel for you. Jaina, when you left me to go to Fel, it was like you stabbed me in the heart. Then you did it again when you agreed to marry Zekk just because you weren?t sure who the baby?s father was. I don?t think an actual wound could have hurt so much. You took my love and literally threw it back into my face. Twelve years of devotion to only you, and you cared so little that you ran off to a man who would h
  22. _sticks Jedi Knight

star 1
    great post. yeah they finally made up.
  23. SITH_MAYO Jedi Master

star 4
    Jaina and Kyp FINALLY talked!!! :D [face_dancing]

You wrote their emotions so clearly! Brilliant!=D= They finally got it together!!![face_love] That made my day!

Stef suddenly realising he was going to be a big brother was funny![face_laugh]

Stef and Jys were perfect! :* So sweet!

You're right FL, both Durrons got lucky hehe!:D

Nice post! Can't wait for the next one!
  24. SWpants Force Ghost

star 4
    But I'm sad to inform everyone that this story is really coming to completion...Only two more chapters after this one...

aww, that's upsetting :(
    But at least that means happy times are ahead :)

If I were to comment on what I liked about the Jaina/Kyp talk, I'd be italicizing everything. It was such a great talk. I'm so glad they were both open with each other and were able to say everything they were holding in. You can tell that both characters matured and have finally come to their senses, and it was just great.

Kyp pulled her into his arms and she wrapped hers round him and this time when their lips met the resulting kiss was full of passion?and forgiveness.

perfect :)

?Jys, I just realized that I?m going to be a big brother.?

Jysella who had begun packing up her things to go, turned and stared amused at him, ?Yeah. You mean you just no realized that? Boy, you are thick sometimes.? Then she smirked, ?Must be a Durron trait.?

[face_laugh] I love that :D

And yes, both of the Durron boys did get lucky! ;)
    Hopefully, the Stef/Jys thing will be enough to fix the "silly feud between two grown Jedi Masters" :p
  25. Princess Cambria Force Ghost

star 4
    My fav moments...

?Hey there little man, I?m your daddy.? That was just precious and spoke volumes. [face_love]

"... their lips met the resulting kiss was full of passion?and forgiveness. Awwww....a second chance [:D]

"Second, only Jys would think of locking us in a room together with a bowl of fruit, a pitcher of water and a handy refresher close by.? Yeap...smart girl:)

?Mara said I was a decent father? Now I know the galaxy is about to come to an end.? Too funny[face_laugh]

She grinned, ?My dad is always saying that your dad has the thickest skull in the galaxy.?
    Agree :D

?Well, my dad says that your dad is a?? suddenly Stefen blushed and sheepishly went on, ?Actually, it may be better if I don?t repeat some of the things I?ve heard him say about Master Horn.?
    Smart boy:)

Then Jysella grinned and kissed him fully on the lips, but before he could respond to her, she stifled a giggle and ran into the female dormitory, leaving Stefen there to dazedly stare after her long after the sun had slipped past the horizon. Yeah...today was a very good day for love.[face_love]

Great chapter FL! =D= But what will I do for great K/J romance when this is done?[face_worried]
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.