Beyond Second Chance--post DN, romance, angst--K/J, J/J and J/Z, Jys/OC--**Complete**-- Updated 10/5

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Flowerlady, Feb 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. SWpants Force Ghost

star 4
    last post! :(

but a super excellent one at that! :)

I love how Zekk finally grew up. And Wyn! That's one I haven't seen :)
    Zekk being Stef's master was awesome

Stef & Jysella are together!!! :) *does a happy dance*

I love how all of the families can get along very well now. Perfect

could you PM me with the sequel?
    Why do I have the feeling it'll involve Stef & Jys & a marriage :D
  2. SITH_MAYO Jedi Master

star 4
    =D= =D= =D= Brilliant ending!!!

Zekk Fel!!!
    Wooo, :eek: did not see that one coming!!![face_laugh] LOL
    Zekk/Wyn seemed to fit perfectly, they were fantastic!:D

Stef/ Jys . . what can I say, they were great! [face_love] Soooooo sweet together! (Can't wait for their story!;))

Kyp still wasn?t completely thrilled with the prospect of possibly being related to Corran Horn someday, but then at least it wasn?t as bad as Zekk?s relationship to Jag. That still gave him a chuckle sometimes.

Hehe, that had me giggling![face_laugh]

Kyp flashed him a glare and countered, ?I can?t help that my kids are so photogenic.?

Haha, Kyp was awesum! [face_love] I really like him as a family man!

?I?d like to toast us. Our friendship, our children and our futures. And I want to thank the Force for our second chance at love.?
    As they all smiled and clicked their bottles together, they said in unison, ?Here, here!?

These last lines were perfect and priceless!!! :D

This was such a great story! :) I loved it all!

Brilliant work!=D=

Keep me posted about other stories!;) I can't wait to hear more from you . .

MTFBWY
    [face_peace]

3. goddess_sticks Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    That was a really great ending!

I loved Jaina in labor. It's always nice to see her and Kyp happy together.

The Zekk/Wyn relationship was great. It was nice to see him be able to move on.

Sefen and Jysella were great too. Looking forward to the sequel.

Wonderful fic. [face_love]

4. Jedi-Roxy Jedi Master

star 3
    Here's to photogenic kids... Lovely ending to a lovely story. I look forward to not only a sequal but many more stories from you.

Cheers

TPJ
  5. Alishu06 Jedi Master

star 4
    what an awesome ending!!!!!!! I like how they are all friends...

I would love to read about their children all marrying :) hehehe can't wait to read your others!
  6. Falcon Chosen One

star 9
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Stephens gonna propose woot can't wait to see the look on Kyp and Corrans face.

Looking forward to the sequel :D
  7. Flowerlady Force Ghost

star 4
    SWpants666
    last post! :(
    Yep...:(
    but a super excellent one at that! :)
    Thanks..[face_blush]
    I love how Zekk finally grew up. And Wyn! That's one I haven't seen :)
    Zekk being Stef's master was awesome
    Actually, I changed the ending after reading the last post of Just Enough by JainaJag14. I loved the idea of Wyn and Zekk and it became a believable way of adding Jag to the ending...he wasn't in it before...which I wasn't happy with...I wanted him in it too...But I really like the idea of Jag and Zekk being brothers-in-law...that idea itself is just too funny...[face_laugh]
    Zekk being Stef's master just seemed to fit too....

Stef & Jysella are together!!! :) *does a happy dance*
    Of course.....[face_love]
    I love how all of the families can get along very well now. Perfect
    Yeah, it is...I love to write super angsty stories but I'm a sucker for a happy ending...:p
    could you PM me with the sequel?
    I sure will....:D
    Why do I have the feeling it'll involve Stef & Jys & a marriage :D
    Emmmm.......maybe....[face_whistling]

[:D]

SITH_MAYO
    =D= =D= =D= Brilliant ending!!!
    Thanks....[face_blush]
    Zekk Fel!!!
    Wooo, :eek: did not see that one coming!!![face_laugh] LOL
    Zekk/Wyn seemed to fit perfectly, they were fantastic!:D
    As I said in the response to SWpants666 that was a last minute bunnie that bit and wouldn't let go...:D
    Stef/ Jys . . what can I say, they were great! [face_love] Soooooo sweet together! (Can't wait for their story!;))
    Hopefully soon...
    Kyp still wasn?t completely thrilled with the prospect of possibly being related to Corran Horn someday, but then at least it wasn?t as bad as Zekk?s relationship to Jag. That still gave him a chuckle sometimes.

Hehe, that had me giggling![face_laugh]
    It had me giggling too...come on, what would be more awkward than being married to the sister of the man who was in love with the same woman you was. Not to mention the weirdness of Zekk's and Jaina's Joiner bond...regarding Jag...that has to be the most embarrassing situation....:p
    Kyp flashed him a glare and countered, ?I can?t help that my kids are so photogenic.?

Haha, Kyp was awesum! [face_love] I really like him as a family man!
    Me too....can't you tell...[face_love]
    ?I?d like to toast us. Our friendship, our children and our futures. And I want to thank the Force for our second chance at love.?
    As they all smiled and clicked their bottles together, they said in unison, ?Here, here!?

These last lines were perfect and priceless!!! :D
    :D
    This was such a great story! :) I loved it all!
    Thanks....[face_blush]
    Brilliant work!=D=
    [face_blush] [face_blush]
    Keep me posted about other stories!;) I can't wait to hear more from you . .
    Sure will...[:D]
    MTFBWY
    [face_peace]
    :)

goddess_sticks
    That was a really great ending!
    Thanks...[face_blush]
    I loved Jaina in labor. It's always nice to see her and Kyp happy together.
    I enjoyed coming up with that...
    The Zekk/Wyn relationship was great. It was nice to see him be able to move on.
    Yes it was that he could move on...He deserves happiness too...[face_love]
    Sefen and Jysella were great too. Looking forward to the sequel.
    Soon...
    Wonderful fic. [face_love]
    Thanks...[:D]

Jedi-Roxy
    Here's to photogenic kids... Lovely ending to a lovely story. I look forward to not only a sequal but many more stories from you.
    Thank you!!![face_blush][
  8. _sticks Jedi Knight

star 1
    is there going to be a sequel?
    i loved this story.
  9. Obi-Wandering Jedi Knight

star 1
    I've been away for so long that it was great catching up on all your stories! Another great one Flowerlady. Thanks! =D=

Loved the friendships there at the end. A pleasant surprise......especially Zekk's relationship. He's much maligned by us K/J'ers, so nice to see him get a different girl and still end up with a happy ending. [face_love]

Looking forward to your next story
  10. iamobiwan1970 Jedi Master

star 4
    Wonderful and warm ending. Why can't there be any happiness in LOTF? I mean, there is none!?!?!

Favorite moments:

Zekk chuckled, ?But he always liked you better anyway.? They all were laughing when they found their wives chatting and laughing in the sitting room.

Oh you out did yourself with that rip from the profic!!! LOL I am still laughing?great line

I just love the mingled relationships of all the dark haried green eyed men and their wives becoming friends.. That?s funnier than Stepan and Jysella!

I love little Kris. How cute

Protective and confident! It's cute seeing him in that role.

The sequel will be cool as I adore young Stefan.

Lovely work Flowerlady!!!!=D=
  11. Flowerlady Force Ghost

star 4
    _sticks
    is there going to be a sequel?
    i loved this story.
    Yes, it will be about Stef and Jys, but probably won't be stated until after the end of November...
    Thanks for reading....[:D]

Obi-Wandering
    I've been away for so long that it was great catching up on all your stories! Another great one Flowerlady. Thanks! =D=
    Thanks so much for reading..I'm really glad that you liked it..
    Loved the friendships there at the end. A pleasant surprise......especially Zekk's relationship. He's much maligned by us K/J'ers, so nice to see him get a different girl and still end up with a happy ending. [face_love]
    I'm a sucker for happy endings really. And I wanted to show that they all grew up and moved on in the end. About Zekk, he is tortured a great deal by us, isn't he? But I made him into really a noble character, if you think about it, that I couldn't let him be miserable...:D
    Looking forward to your next story
    Thanks, I just signed up to do the NaNoWriMo novel writing contest in November and will be on a month long hiatus as I franticly try to write a novel in 30 days...LOL...I must be crazy...
    But anyway, I will start the sequel to this after that bout of insanity is over....;)
    Thanks again for reading...[:D]

iamobiwan1970
    Wonderful and warm ending. Why can't there be any happiness in LOTF? I mean, there is none!?!?!
    Thanks, Like I said above, I'm a sucker for happy endings...And no there isn't any happiness in LotF but I have to admit I am enjoying it so far...
    Favorite moments:

Zekk chuckled, ?But he always liked you better anyway.? They all were laughing when they found their wives chatting and laughing in the sitting room.

Oh you out did yourself with that rip from the profic!!! LOL I am still laughing?great line
    I'm glad someone noticed....I was a rip from profic...one that both Jag and Zekk probably heard Han say...[face_laugh]
    I just love the mingled relationships of all the dark haried green eyed men and their wives becoming friends.. That?s funnier than Stepan and Jysella!
    I was hoping it didn't seem contrite... Orginally it was going to be only Zekk in the end married to Tahiri...but then I read something that gave me the Wyn Fel plot bunny and just like the one that gave birth to Stefen Durron, it just wouldn't let me alone....
    And yeah it is funny....;)

I love little Kris. How cute
    Of course any child from Kyp would be cute...:p

Protective and confident! It's cute seeing him in that role.
    Too bad it will never happen in profic....[face_frustrated]
    The sequel will be cool as I adore young Stefan.
    I hope that it is...I'll begin it in December...
    Lovely work Flowerlady!!!!=D=
    Thanks...@};-

FL @};-
  12. BurntTheMacaroni Force Ghost

star 3
    Is anyone else sad that it's over, yet super stoked at how it ended?? CUZ I AM!!!

One thing i have always loved about your writing, FL, is that you can take the craziest, most heartbreaking situation and yet it STILL turns out happy in the end. I love it!

I cant wait to see the next story about Jys and Stef. That's going to be super cute :)

Well, i'm off to read some of your other stuff that i had no idea you wrote(this is what i get for getting a new job and being so darn busy!)

-Ash
  13. AvaVisarra Jedi Knight

star 3
    =D= =D= =D= =D= wonderful. absolutely wonderful. you tied it up nicely, a perfect happy ending. great job! Keep me posted on the sequel. I cant wait to see the drama unfold between the durrons and the horns.
  14. Flowerlady Force Ghost

star 4
    BurntTheMacaroni
    Is anyone else sad that it's over, yet super stoked at how it ended?? CUZ I AM!!!
    I'm actually sad that it's over...:_| This story had started out to be at most 12 to 15 chapters long...But turned out twice as long...:D
    And I'm glad that you liked the ending...I think I shocked everyone....[face_devil]
    One thing i have always loved about your writing, FL, is that you can take the craziest, most heartbreaking situation and yet it STILL turns out happy in the end. I love it!
    Thanks...I'm just a sucker for sobbing, rip your heart out romantic angst, but I'm also a sucker for a happily ever after...what can I say? [face_laugh]
    I cant wait to see the next story about Jys and Stef. That's going to be super cute :)
    I hope so....[face_worried]
    Well, i'm off to read some of your other stuff that i had no idea you wrote(this is what i get for getting a new job and being so darn busy!)
    I've wondered where you've been...But I'm glad to see that you're here now...:)

AvaVisarra
    =D= =D= =D= =D= wonderful. absolutely wonderful. you tied it up nicely, a perfect happy ending. great job! Keep me posted on the sequel. I cant wait to see the drama unfold between the durrons and the horns.
    Thanks....[face_blush]
    I will PM you when the sequel is up...thanks for reading...[:D]

FL @};-
  15. DarthJaded Jedi Grand Master

star 1

Congrats!!!=D= =D= =D=[:D][face_love] The ending was wonderful. I love Zekk and Wyn together and I am so happy everybody ended up friends and found their soul mate. [face_love] Ohh... if there`s going to be a sequel with Stef and Jys PM me please. It`s going to be so much fun when the Durrons and Horn`s get together.;)

D. JadedO:) :-B
  16. frankieskywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    sorry it took me so long to respond but that was awesome i loved it. can't wait for the stefen/jys story
  17. Flowerlady Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks...As I said above I'm a sucker for a happy ending...[face_blush]
    Yep there's going to be a sequel but won't be posted until December or later...I'll PM you when it's up...

Hey, frankie welcome back!!![face_dancing]
    Thanks for reading....I'll PM you when the sequel is up....[:D]

FL @};-
  18. mastermeg_0228 Force Ghost

star 4
    OMG!!!!!!!! I leave and now that I'm back I finally get a conclusion to it and it was definitely worth it to come back! That was amazing, I'm soooo happy Kyp and Jaina are back together. For awhile I was scared! But I knew you wouldn't dissappoint us! I love how you tied everyone together at the end...that was great how they were all friends again!

And Jysella and Stef...absolutely amazing...Now about this sequel...WHERE IS IT??? I'm going to check your profile...but if it isn't there could you give us a heads up on it PLEASE??????????!!!!

Wonderful Job on this!

Congrats on another one done!

Now I must find LSP which has also been neglected! Oh and PMs would be great for the Jys/Stef story!

meg
  19. Flowerlady Force Ghost

star 4
    mastermeg_0228
    OMG!!!!!!!! I leave and now that I'm back I finally get a conclusion to it and it was definitely worth it to come back! That was amazing, I'm soooo happy Kyp and Jaina are back together. For awhile I was scared! But I knew you wouldn't dissappoint us! I love how you tied everyone together at the end...that was great how they were all friends again!
    I'm so glad to see you back Meg....[:D]
    Thanks for coming back and reading this...Yes, I did keep everyone wondering, didn't I....:p

And Jysella and Stef...absolutely amazing...Now about this sequel...WHERE IS IT??? I'm going to check your profile...but if it isn't there could you give us a heads up on it PLEASE??????????!!!!
    Thanks...I haven't forgotten about the sequel to this, it just has to wait a bit longer...that's all...Maybe once I get either LSP or my other epic Dragon Call done, I'll have time to come back to this...And I most definitely give you a heads up...:)
    Wonderful Job on this!
    Thanks...[face_blush]
    Congrats on another one done!
    You're welcome...
    Now I must find LSP which has also been neglected! Oh and PMs would be great for the Jys/Stef story!
    Oh, I think you will like how that has progressed...And if you're into Legacy speculation, check out my other novel Dragon Call...
    Thanks again for coming back and finishing this....[:D]

FL @};-
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.