main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Second Chance--post DN, romance, angst--K/J, J/J and J/Z, Jys/OC--**Complete**-- Updated 10/5

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Flowerlady, Feb 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SakuraTsukikage

SakuraTsukikage Jedi Master star 4

Oct 24, 2005
    See, I know I'm in the minority here, but . . . oh, JAG! :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| . . . .

I'll be back to give more detailed feedback after I get through my pain for Jag ;). The poor guy . . . how could you do that do him? :_| :(

Mindblowing angst, Flowerlady. Great job :p.

2. master_jade

master_jade Jedi Master star 2

Jan 27, 2006
    Actually I don't feel sorry for Jag. Shouldit be anyone else- yes, I certainly would, but not HIM!!!
    I feel sorry for his family and friends though...
    But most of all for Kyp ( absolutely agree with him that Jag should have stayed in one of the Corellian Hells)!

Waiting for the next post :)

3. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    Darth_Intangable
    I actually feel sorry for him...
    Good, at least someone does....:_|
    sad.
    Yes, it is...
    I'm more sorry for Kyp though...
    Well, in this story, I have to agree...[face_devil]

Alishu06
    That was good.
    Thank you!!!!
    Still don't feel sorry for him though. ;) Cause Kyp RULZ!
    Yes, Kyp does rule...[face_love]

BurntTheMacaroni
    ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa
    You are bad.....:D
    Jaggie is a cripppplleeeee
    Like I said, bad, bad, bad.....[face_devil]

SITH_MAYO

[face_laugh] LMAO!!![face_laugh]
    Way to go BTM!=D=
    :pSorry but I'm with BurntTheMacaroni on this one!
    Bad, Bad, Bad.....[face_devil]
    [face_thinking] I feel . . . a little (a very little) sad for him . . . but on the other hand . . . [face_plain] :) :D [face_laugh]

*bursts out laughing*

Jag's crippled![face_dancing]

*runs off whilst shouting over shoulder . . .*
    'I be right back once I've got the champagne!!!' :p LOL!!!

(Despite being insensitive about Jag[face_blush] I wanna say . . . amazing update,=D= the emotions were so clearly described it was awesum!;) Can't wait for more FL!!![face_batting] )
    Thank you.....

iamobiwan1970
    Oh Flowerlady poor poor Jag!!! You have destroyed him! I mean it's okay in a way becasue like Han, "I've always liked Kyp Durron better". BUT poor Jag. Definate tissue time.
    Well, I did go a little far, I guess. But I was trying to make all of the Jag haters out there feel at least a little bit sad for him... Not sure I did. I actually like Jag, just not with Jaina. He belongs to Shawnkyr but that is another story all together...:D
    So why will Jaina still not like him? I always thought she liked him best of her 3 guys.
    Well, I guess concidering what Jag could do, compared to what he has become, I think he would be feeling a little insecure.

TenelKaSolo
    good story. Get Jag out of the picture quick. :)
    Thank you, And yes, Jag will not be in the picture too much longer...
    Could you please add me to your PM list? Can't wait for a new post!
    You sure can...Thanks again for reading.:)

SakuraTsukikage
    See, I know I'm in the minority here, but . . . oh, JAG! :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| . . . .
    So, do I.....:_|
    I'll be back to give more detailed feedback after I get through my pain for Jag ;). The poor guy . . . how could you do that do him? :_| :(
    Well, since I am a K/Jer first and foremost and because I'm trying to make all of my Jag hating readers to feel something besides hate for him I had to nearly kill the guy. Not sure if it worked though....LOL
    Mindblowing angst, Flowerlady. Great job :p.
    Thanks...[face_blush]

master_jade
    Actually I don't feel sorry for Jag. Shouldit be anyone else- yes, I certainly would, but not HIM!!!
    Okay, Okay, I get the picture....:D
    I feel sorry for his family and friends though...
    But most of all for Kyp ( absolutely agree with him that Jag should have stayed in one of the Corellian Hells)!
    Well, I do agree with that one too....[face_laugh]
    Waiting for the next post :)
    Thanks....

Okay, I guess it was too much to ask for my dedicated Jag haters to feel sorry for him. But I had to try....[face_devil

4. mastermeg_0228

mastermeg_0228 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2006
    ok i first have to say WOW!!!!!

amazing descriptions! absolutely perfect, i felt as though i was Jag. uh just magnificent.

Now, nope definitely didn't need the tissue!!!!!!!
    But i won't go so far as BTM or S_M.

I did feel a little sorry for him *holds fingers as close as they can get without touching* like that much!!!!! I know what it's like to experience as much pain as he is in, and i wouldn't wish it on anyone.

But i definitely feel worse for Kyp!!!!!!:p
    Gotta love Kyppie!!!!!!!!!!;) ;)

can't wait for more!!!!!

meg

5. Flowerlady

Dec 14, 2005
    mastermeg_0228
    ok i first have to say WOW!!!!!
    Thanks....
    amazing descriptions! absolutely perfect, i felt as though i was Jag. uh just magnificent.
    Ah... Thanks...[face_blush]
    Now, nope definitely didn't need the tissue!!!!!!!
    But i won't go so far as BTM or S_M.

I did feel a little sorry for him *holds fingers as close as they can get without touching* like that much!!!!! I know what it's like to experience as much pain as he is in, and i wouldn't wish it on anyone.
    Okay, Okay.... so no one felt sorry for him...I get it...Lol
    But i definitely feel worse for Kyp!!!!!!:p
    Gotta love Kyppie!!!!!!!!!!;) ;)
    Yes, yes, Kyppie, we all feel more sorry for Kyp...
    I can't wait til everyones reaction to Zekk. He'll be coming up soon....[face_devil]

can't wait for more!!!!!
    Soon....

FL @};-

6. mastermeg_0228

Jan 24, 2006
    Okay, Okay.... so no one felt sorry for him...I get it...Lol
    lol...I SAID A LITTLE!!!!!!!!!:D

meg

7. princess_melissa

princess_melissa Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    I feel really bad for Jag. Poor guy. That would be so hard to live with.

I'm looking foward to more!

8. Flowerlady

Dec 14, 2005
    princess_melissa
    I feel really bad for Jag. Poor guy. That would be so hard to live with.
    Yes! finally, some one who feels bad for him....
    I'm looking foward to more!
    Thanks for reading

I hope to have the next part up by Saturday....:D [face_devil]

FL @};-

9. Darth_Intangable

Darth_Intangable Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2006
    gasp...saterday!!!:D

YES!

-A[face_coffee]

10. Flowerlady

Dec 14, 2005
    Here is the next post. Hope you enjoy. By the way, if you normally receive PM's for this and didn't it is because my computer is giving me a fit with the slowes. :mad: I'll PM any one who hasn't read it sometime tomorrow...[face_frustrated]

~>X<~

~Chapter 8~

Jaina passed in the lobby of the Ithorian restaurant, Garden of the Gods. She hadn?t been here in years, since before the Killik Crisis. However, the reason she had not been there had nothing to do with the war or the fact Ithorian wasn?t her favorite food, but every thing to do with Jag. She and Jag had met there the year before the mess in the Colony started. They amazingly were on planet at the same time and sought out something different. Jag suggested the new Ithorian place because he felt Ithor had such an important role in their meeting.

Not wanting to dwell on the past as she was facing the future with the man she loved, she looked around the large lobby. It was a master piece of live plants, topiaries and curved architecture. Everything was in harmony it seemed. A small fountain bubbled in the center of the lobby with a larger one in the center of the main dining room. She knew she should be at peace in such a peaceful place but she couldn?t find the calm.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath of the sweet smelling air and tried to slow her racing heart.

?Hello, Jaina,? Jag said after a moment of watching her from behind at the entrance. She slowly turned and he gasped at the sight of her in the short red dress she wore. ?You are absolutely beautiful.?

?Jag,? she breathed as she turned. Her was heart racing again and no amount of Jedi calming tricks was going to slow it.

For what seemed like an eternity they just stood their staring at each other. Finally, the Ithorian hostess broke the silence, ?Miss Solo, may I show you to your table??

Jaina didn?t take her gaze from Jag?s as she nodded and said, ?Yes, but your most private, please.?

The female Ithorian bowed and responded with a hand flourish, ?Of course, follow me.?

Jaina watched as Jag closed the distance to her and had to fight the impulse to gasp when she saw his limp. She suddenly felt guilt rise in her when she thought about what could have caused it.

They made their way to their table which was situated in an alcove near the back side of the large fountain in the dining room. The beautiful trees and flowering shrubs made a romantic setting that was totally their own. The only problem?neither one of them quite knew how to go from being one time enemies back to being one time lovers.

They ordered a bottle of wine and their meals but once the waitress was gone silence threatened to tick the minutes away. Finally, Jaina broke the uneasy quiet pretending to look a round and commented, ?I remember the first time we were here.?

Jag also made a show of looking around and then brought his bright blue-green gaze back to her, ?Yes, not much as changed except the trees are bigger.?

They both chuckled at his comment as the waitress brought the wine and poured it for them. Jag lifted his glass and after he thought a moment, said with a smile, ?To the future.?

Jaina lifted her glass and with a smile as bright as the day, clicked hers to his and repeated the toast. Then they both sipped the rich amber liquid.

Another silence engulfed them but this time Jag was determined not to let it go on. Somehow, he suddenly thought, it had been easier to talk on the comm that morning then it was now. He never thought facing her would be this difficult. ?Jaina, I am glad you agreed to meet with me. I almost didn?t contact you, for fear that you may have found someone else. Or, you and Jedi Zekk?? he left the sentence trail off. He didn?t want to think of Jaina with the other Jedi Joiner that thought had already nearly drove him mad in the past.

Jaina lifted her wine glass and took a sip of the wine as she considered his words. Finally, setting the glass down again she me

11. BurntTheMacaroni

BurntTheMacaroni Jedi Knight star 3

May 16, 2005
    [face_frustrated] jjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaggggggggg.......

[face_not_talking]

Ah come on FL.. just kill the guy off.. for me? pwease? *puppydog eyes*

Ok ok dont kill him off.. But i am happy the next chapter will be the last with him in it. Im thinking it has to do with the way he has changed.. but we shall see..

As for Zekk... i bet he becomes one with the swamp.. he has been known to get messy

12. iamobiwan1970

iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2005
    Wow so many depressed characters. I think Jaina might actually be the happiest of the lot and that's saying something. Yeh Jaina does need to get her priorities straight and go rescue Kyp from his depression.

this is going to get happier soon, right? :)

13. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Jaina dump the stiff collar and go after Kyp

14. mastermeg_0228

Jan 24, 2006
    :mad: [face_frustrated] :_| [face_shame_on_you] :eek: [face_worried] :mad: :( :mad: [face_frustrated]

uh, wonderful writing, but I HATE JAG! the part about Kyp...see third face times 10! How could you!!!!! I'm so happy Jag will be gone soon!

can't wait for more!

meg

15. master_jade

master_jade Jedi Master star 2

Jan 27, 2006
    [face_skull]: "Jagged Fel, I'm waiting for You, buahahahaha!!!!"

16. Flowerlady

Dec 14, 2005
    BurntTheMacaroni
    [face_frustrated] jjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaggggggggg.......

[face_not_talking]

Ah come on FL.. just kill the guy off.. for me? pwease? *puppydog eyes*
    Oh, don't worry, I can't kill Jag but Jaina will kill his ego the next post....[face_devil]
    Ok ok dont kill him off.. But i am happy the next chapter will be the last with him in it. Im thinking it has to do with the way he has changed.. but we shall see..
    Oh, I think you all will like how things will end.....
    As for Zekk... i bet he becomes one with the swamp.. he has been known to get messy
    Now, for Zekk, Oh, Zekk. He has a very special role coming up which Jaina will definitely need....Remember, our Kyppie decided to run off and not let any one know where he was going....[face_whistling]
    Thanks for reading....

iamobiwan1970
    Wow so many depressed characters. I think Jaina might actually be the happiest of the lot and that's saying something. Yeh Jaina does need to get her priorities straight and go rescue Kyp from his depression.
    Yeah, this is one depressing stories and it actually doesn't get better for a while. But there is a happy ending....:D
    this is going to get happier soon, right? :)
    Well, it does for a while, but you may not think so, because it is with Zekk.
    Thanks for reading....

JediFalcon
    Jaina dump the stiff collar and go after Kyp
    Well, you will just have to wait and see....[face_devil]

mastermeg_0228
    :mad: [face_frustrated] :_| [face_shame_on_you] :eek: [face_worried] :mad: :( :mad: [face_frustrated]

uh, wonderful writing, but I HATE JAG! the part about Kyp...see third face times 10! How could you!!!!! I'm so happy Jag will be gone soon!
    Thanks for reading. I know you hate Jag. But he will be gone soon and as I hinted above Jaina realizes something and Jag's ego gets more dented then it already is... [face_devil]
    can't wait for more!
    Soon....

master_jade
    [face_skull]: "Jagged Fel, I'm waiting for You, buahahahaha!!!!"
    [face_laugh] Well, after Jaina is done with him, he will go back to where he came from. If that helps....
    Thanks for reading...:)

FL @};-

17. Alishu06

Alishu06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    Yay Jag will be gone!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't bring Zekk back into the picture ;) we want KYP!!!!! LOL great post!

18. SITH_MAYO

SITH_MAYO Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2005
    OK, I kinda felt sorry for Jag. . . Not!:p
    Anyway [face_blush] great writing in this update!=D= Jag's transfermation was clearly brought to attention! Great work! =D= I loved it!:D

Can't wait for more![face_batting]

19. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    Flowerlady, again wonderful work. Jaina and Kyp finally get together and Jaggie has to show up. Jaina sure made a mess of things not discussing things better with Kyp and running off to meet Jag. What was she thinking. If Jag was a Jedi, he would be slidding down the dark side with all the dark emotions coming off him. I hope Jaina shows Jag the highway and finds Kyp fast to mend his heart. MORE PLEASE.

20. Darth_Intangable

Darth_Intangable Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2006
    Jag will be in only one more post...I here a song coming on...

humms...

-A[face_coffee]

21. Flowerlady

Dec 14, 2005
    Alishu06
    Yay Jag will be gone!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't bring Zekk back into the picture ;) we want KYP!!!!! LOL great post!
    Now, Now, I can't just bring Kyppie back. I need him to suffer some more and Zekk needs to come to Jaina's rescue and help her while her Kyppie is off sulking. I know curel aren't I...[face_devil]
    Thanks for reading...

SITH_MAYO
    OK, I kinda felt sorry for Jag. . . Not!:p
    Anyway [face_blush] great writing in this update!=D= Jag's transfermation was clearly brought to attention! Great work! =D= I loved it!:D
    Thanks...That is what I wanted you all to realize. That Jag has changed alot...
    Can't wait for more![face_batting]
    Oh, soon...

PRINCESSCAMBRIA
    Flowerlady, again wonderful work. Jaina and Kyp finally get together and Jaggie has to show up. Jaina sure made a mess of things not discussing things better with Kyp and running off to meet Jag. What was she thinking. If Jag was a Jedi, he would be slidding down the dark side with all the dark emotions coming off him. I hope Jaina shows Jag the highway and finds Kyp fast to mend his heart. MORE PLEASE.
    Thank you...Yes, our Miss Solo has made a mess of things and they are only going to get worse. Trust me.... But she is not done wrecking her men's lives yet, we still have Zekk...

Darth_Intangable
    Jag will be in only one more post...I here a song coming on...

humms...
    Yes, only one more post...
    Do I even want to know what song?

If it is any consolation, I am finding it very difficult writing Jag with Jaina...And am glad you all at least found that post interesting. The next one is really killing me. It feels like I'm forcing them to work and actually find Zekk and Jaina easier to write. But then I think it has more to do with the fact I'm writing Jag with someone else who I feel he belongs with in another story....:)

Hope to have the next post up by Friday or the week end...
    I want to get the next vignette for To Love Thy Friend out first....

FL

22. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    acuse me??? This just does not sound right by any means. something is very wrong here.

Fireyforce

23. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
    What do ya mean?[face_thinking] Care to explain? Or am I just in the wrong thread?8-} Sorry to be nosy :p but what's wrong here?

[face_chicken]

24. Flowerlady

Dec 14, 2005
    Fireyforce
    acuse me??? This just does not sound right by any means. something is very wrong here.
    Thanks for reading. Yes, Jag is very different. But that is a good thing, trust me....[face_mischief]

SITH_MAYO
    In response to your question, I think Fireyforce meant that Jag seems so different and that Jaina is willing to stay with the jerk...Yes, I just called Jag a jerk...:p At least, that is what I think...

BTW: Hope to have the next part up by either tonight, board time, or tomorrow morning...And it will have you on the edge of your seats I think....[face_devil] [face_mischief] [face_devil] [face_mischief]

FL @};-

25. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
    Sorry if i was being nosy! Just wandered about the random question thats all.[face_blush]
    Jag a jerk...:p At least, that is what I think...

=D= Totally agree! Its like you read my mind!=D=

Post soon!?!?!:D Yay!!![face_dancing]
    Can't wait FL!!![face_batting] ;) :cool:

[face_chicken]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.