main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Second gathering

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Lego_Maul, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Lego_Maul

Darth_Lego_Maul Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2005
    Since all of us that were able to attend the gathering at Joe and Sheila's seemed to have a great time, I think we should plan another one. I posted earlier that I am glad to offer up my place. So we need to talk about possible dates and I want to run this by everyone- if you guys don't have anything planned after the dvd release event on November 6, maybe we can get together after that. I know that a lot of you will be at the event at the Brandon Best Buy, and I live about 5 minutes away from there. If that date doesn't work out, any of the other Sundays in November is good for me. Please post your thoughts or PM me to let me know. Oh, and those of you who I haven't met yet are certainly invited as well. The invitation is open to anyone who wants to hang out and have fun like we did last time.

2. HippieTrooper

HippieTrooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 31, 2005
    Im game, though the weekend of the release may not be the best time since most of us that have commitments will be tired afterwards, we dont want to pack too much to one weekend. How about the weekend before or after?
    Later

3. Darth_Lego_Maul

Jul 30, 2005
    The weekend before would work. There is Necro, but we could still meet here Sunday afternoon. The weekend after (November 13) would also be good. I don't think there's anything then, unless I'm forgetting something.

4. vampyregodz

vampyregodz Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2003
    13th is good for us

5. TK-3150

TK-3150 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2005
    I'm likn the 13th so far.

6. Hopkins9482

Hopkins9482 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 18, 2004
    Sunday's as always works for me!

7. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Family coming from out of state, plus my company has their Toys R Us shopping night from 7-9 pm. So I am booked but maybe we can get together another time....I would love to see your sewing room and meet the pets.

8. Darth_Lego_Maul

Jul 30, 2005
    It looks like the 13th is going to work for a lot of people, so I guess we can settle on that (probably around 2PM or so) unless there are any major objections. (Sorry Marie- we'll have to get together some other time.)If anyone needs directions PM me before then.

9. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    I figured we can when I don't have company..let me know how things go.

10. vampyregodz

Apr 30, 2003
    maybe we can all get together for dinner sometime, there is a great mongolian BBQ in Ybor called the dish! I Miss you Marie :(

11. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    I never have tried Mongolian BBQ, they had one of those where I was in Tuscon, but i didnt get to try it, so Im up for a group outing to 'the dish'!

onward

EDIT The 13th also works for me, all i'll need are directions from pinellas.

onward (again)

12. vampyregodz

Apr 30, 2003
    For those that do not know mongolian BBQ is not mongolian food, basically its raw meets and veggie and cooled pasta and rice, you gather up what you want and what sauce you want it to be cooked in you nring it up to the 600 degree stone grill and they cook it right there for you...perhaps a sunday that denise isnt busy we can go to the dish for lunch and see a movie at centro...its like 20ft away or vice versa so we can discuss the movie over dinner

13. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    There's a Dish in St. Pete's Baywalk also...I heard it was good. Just on a diet right now and then I can add other foods in about 11 days, 16 hours and 12 mins. LOL!!! Fun!

14. goldbubbly

goldbubbly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2002
    mongolian bbq is excellent! Ate it as frequently as possible back in Dfw, glad to see it here too.

15. briansview

briansview Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    Can I catch a ride with anyone? I live near Countryside Mall.

Brian
    The Emperor

16. vampyregodz

Apr 30, 2003
    its actually perfect for your diet Marie...you can just select meats and not pastas and rice etc...i used to eat there weekly when i did the atkins...

17. PrincessElaina

PrincessElaina Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2005
    Would love to see you again marie!!!!!!!!!!!

gabby

18. Hopkins9482

Hopkins9482 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 18, 2004
    Ok, so what's the exact date, time, and location again?

19. Darth_Lego_Maul

Jul 30, 2005
    The date is the 13th, around 2PM, but you can show up earlier or later. Here is my address:
    1721 Jillian Rd.
    Brandon, FL 33510

You can map quest it or PM me for directions. I have a circular driveway in front of my house and my green Nissan Sentra will be parked there.

20. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    [face_coffee] bump, reminder...

21. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    Sounds like fun. I will try my best to be there.
    *Annie*

22. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    My truck is still in the shop, (which is why i missed both TRU events i was planning on attending) They had a problem getting the part, and finally got it and it was broken so had to reorder it. I dont think it'll be done by tomorrow, so i wont have it until Monday. If anyone from Pinellas is going to the meeting, i'd love to catch a ride! Matt & annie, or marie, let me know! -Jace

23. vampyregodz

Apr 30, 2003
    PM Gabby I believe she is coming too...see you all there will bring the RC helmet for you to check out incase you make it bro!

24. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    Jace and Brian I can give both of you guys rides to the gathering. Brian pm me your address and Jace give me a call day of to confirm.

25. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Hey Matt do you guys wanna car pool to Jamies this weekend? Let us know if you want too. To save on gas, you guys can drive here and we'll drive to Jamies then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.