main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Second Meeting/Disney World Recap--Pics included!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29 , May 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Hey everyone! We recently got back from Walt Disney World in Florida where we held our second meeting. We had a great time and lots of strange stuff happened. I'll get to those stories later...first the pics and the recap.

First of all, we all arrived safely in Florida on Friday, April 24th and held our meeting the next day at the Magic Kingdom. We discussed some FF issues and welcomed a new member, Andrea, who you will be able to see acting crazy in some of the pics. We then quickly proceeded to the attractions. Here are some pics:

Group Pic in front of Cinderella's Castle

Waiting in line for Space Mountain

Heading toward the exit of Space Mountain

Welcome fooling Fan Force People, to the Haunted Mansion!

The Mad Tea Party; HanSolo29 Before...

Andrea...during the Mad Tea Party

The Mad Tea Party; HanSolo29 During...

The Mad Tea Party; Wesmin During...

HanSolo29 eating a cup

Wesmin playing with a spoon

Wesmin and HanSolo29 cooling off at Epocot

HanSolo29 is confused

Castle Group Shot--Take 1

Castle Group Shot--Take 2

Andrea in need of some help

Castle Group Shot--Take 3

Castle Group Shot--Take 4

Crazed not liking HanSolo29'singing

Collapsing after a long day

There you go! Hope you enjoy! I'll post descriptions in the next post! :)

2. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    LOL...even though I sent those to you (I hope you appreciate that :p) and saw them all, I still find them hillarious ;) And of course, we have to scan and post the grand-daddy of them all...*snickering*

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Here are the picture descriptions:

Pic 1: Here are all the Reading, PA FanForce members that attended the trip when we met for the meeting. From left: Andrea with pink backpack, Taby(she is one of Andrea's friends who hung around with us for half a day),Wesmin, HanSolo29(in an Indy shirt, of course), and Crazed.

Pic 2: Here we are waiting in line for Space Mountain. You can see the Fast Pass sign in the background. You can see Wesmin on the left looking lost, HanSolo29 not wanting the picture to be taken, and Crazed giving the thumbs up.

Pic 3: We have rode Space Mountain and are now riding the escalator to the exit. HanSolo29 once again is not thrilled about the picture and Wesmin looks a little bit too happy. I think he got a little too excited riding Space Mountain. :p

Pic 4: We have now moved to Liberty Square to the Haunted Mansion. Here is a pic of Wesmin and Crazed while waiting in line. Is that fear I see in Wesmin's face?

Pic 5: We have moved to the Mad Tea Party(the ride with the spinning tea cups) Here HanSolo29 (you know, this is getting annoying...I'm gonna start referring to myself as "I") waits for the ride to begin.

Pic 6: Here is Andrea while the ride is in motion. Mmmm...winterfresh gum...can we have some? :p

Pic 7: My reaction while the ride is in motion...I am having way too much fun. Not to mention feeling sick...

Pic 8: Wesmin while the ride is in motion...I'm not even gonna comment on this pic. I don't want to know what he's thinking...

Pic 9: Aww...here I am taking a break from the afternoon heat. I am enjoying a strawberry sherbert swirl...or was...

Pic 10: Here is Wesmin enjoying his strawberry swirl...

Pic 11: Here is me and Wesmin out in front of the fountains at the Imagination pavilion at Epcot. The mist sure felt good that day...

Pic 12: After our performance at the Magic Kingdom, I find myself lost in Adventure Land...well not really, if you look closely I am talking to someone and Wesmin is behind my left shoulder.

Pic 13: Don't ask about these castle pics...the person taking the picture kept taking multiple copies when none of us were ready. Here I am laughing at Crazed, while Andrea is whistling or doing something strange.

Pic 14: This pic got better except I must of smelled something nasty...I'm making a sour-puss face. Maybe someone sliced a tauntaun nearby. :p

Pic 15: I don't want to know what Andrea was doing in this picture. I think she had one too many rides on the Mad Tea Party.

Pic 16: Another Castle pic...this one I me and Crazed don't look trilled, plus that castle didn't even make it into the shot!

Pic 17: This would have made a great one! Everyone's smiling, the castle is perfect...except the person taking the pic cut off Crazed...

Pic 18: Here we are relaxing one morning at the Polynesian Resort. I think I am singing the shopping song Crazed made up...but it doesn't seem like Crazed is enjoying it...

Pic 19: Here we are at the Contemorary (sp?) Resort. I'm not quite sure what is going on here. I didn't even know someone took our picture here. I collapsed for some odd reason and Crazed appears to be falling off the couch on his way to the ground. Maybe we ran into a group of stormtroopers or something...

There you go! I hope you like them! :D

4. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    That's Contemporary...and...oh...gah...what was that song?

5. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I know how to spell it...but it's late and my hands hurt :p

Oh and about that song...I video tapped you singing it. I have to check it out.

6. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    Looks like you guys had fun. No pics form Star Tours?

7. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Yea, we have some from Star Tours... a lot of funny ones too. Unfortunately, Andrea has them and she didn't take them with a digi-cam. So, I have to borrow her pics and scan them in.

8. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    *bump*

Just bumping this thread...I'm trying to get Han to post some of the other pictures we have from here...I know, it's been a long time since this meeting, but alot of the other pics are funny...especially one.... ;)

9. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I won't be posting anything until I get time to go out and buy a new battery for my DC or get my scanner working.

10. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    *drums fingers on desk* If you don't do that soon I'll come down with my digi-camera and take them myself! :p

By the way, the song was, sung to "I love to laugh" from Mary Poppins:

"They love to shop" *dee dee de de* "Long and loud and clear" *Doo doo do do doo* "They love to shop" *Dee dee de de* "It just gets worse every year" "The more they shop" *dee dee de de* "The more they fill with glee" *doo doo do do doo* "The more the glee" *dee dee de de* "The mo-o-o-re they anger meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
    :p
    I have no life ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.