main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Second Meeting Last Night

Discussion in 'Archive: Ann Arbor, MI' started by Midnightguard, Nov 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Midnightguard

Midnightguard Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2002
    MorriganMcKnight and I had fun at the meeting last night. Had some interesting talks about the EP3 trailer. Talked about Celebration III for a bit as well. Time flew, but was fun overall (started at 7pm and actually didn't end till 9:30pm).

We decided to hold the next meeting on the first Sunday of December (12/05/04). MM and I are going to check out a more convient place for the next meeting (we'll post the location once we've checked it out to see if it will suit our needs better).

Thanks to all who showed up... we're looking forward to the next one.

2. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    And thanks also to everyone for agreeing to change the date on the next meeting.The second week in December would be finals week for some of us,so thanks again! :D

As MG said,we talked about the sheer greatness of the Ep.III trailer,floated a few theories about the movie and yellow Sith eyes,and discussed the odd(but strangely appropriate)connection between SW and football.

Only one more to go! :D

3. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Congrats A2F2! Let me know when you have the location of the next meeting figured out :)

4. Midnightguard

Midnightguard Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2002
    Thanks Jedi Dejuan, will do on keeping you informed of upcoming meeting details. (BTW, your doing a great job... Darth Jurist should feel good that the person taking over for her is doing well. Keep up the good work)

5. YodasBrownEyedGirl

YodasBrownEyedGirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2003
    I also say kudos and thanks to MM and MG for scouting out various places to hold the meetings. I think I over did it on the chocolate though, but it was tasty :) . I loved talking about the trailer. The different theories that everyone has make you think.

Well only have one more meeting to go and then we're OFFICIAL!!!

And now C3 is just around the corner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.