main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Second Meeting Overview!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Shenandoah and Central Virginia' started by AT-AT_Commander, Apr 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AT-AT_Commander

AT-AT_Commander Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2001
    It was a good meeting overall. Those in attenedence was AT-AT_Commander, Starwarswife, Forcemedic, Shmatt, and Jeditwin16. We discussed the thought of going down too Manassas if it isn't playing in Front Royal. Will find out this week and make discision soon. If it comes to Front Royal, we will do the can drive camp out. Also discussed heading over too Jedicon WV. More on that as it gets closer. Lats thing was T-shirts, they will be Black and we are curretnly working up a design for it. oh last but not least the official name for our fan force will be the Shenandoah Sector Fanforce, when we become official. Next meeting will be in two weeks. too finalize a few things before ROTS.

2. shmatt

shmatt Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2005
    nice, looking forward to the next meeting + the shirts. do you want any input from any of us on the design or what? also dont know if you forgot to metion this or something but what about the quartly meeting we were discussing? do you want to wait until the next meeting or talk it over here?

3. ForceMedic

ForceMedic Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 14, 2004
    Lets wait and make it a more concrete thing in the next meeting. We can announce preplanned dates and times when we become official. Thanks for bringing it back to mind. I need to start taking better meeting notes.

4. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    whats wrong with my notes!!!!!

5. ForceMedic

ForceMedic Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 14, 2004
    Those were notes? I thought a dyslexic chicken had gotten loose on the table...

6. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    im sorry if i thought the coffiee cost 9.94

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.