main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Second Meeting: What about ......?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Shadowscout04, Mar 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Let me help you with your dilemma:

Let's see here. You and I can have our own camp out before we watch it early. I kinda like that idea. Yes, I do. ;)

2. Die_Jedi_Dogs

Die_Jedi_Dogs Jedi Master star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    Hahaha, good Idea. Check it, all you have it do is drop me an IM or something and You can come watch it early with us.

But Rave camping out sounds kinda fun.

3. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Oh jeez did I juz miss that like... *Whosh* right over my head! :rolleyes: Sorry there! [face_laugh]

4. Die_Jedi_Dogs

Jun 17, 2002
    Yes we speak upon higher planes of existance!

5. jeepgirls30

jeepgirls30 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2005
    Are there any firm plans for a line party at the Rave for the midnight show? Do we know when tickets go on sale? Thanks
    BJ

6. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    No firm plans really. We know that we need to stay in good contact (and terms) with the Rave manager. There are all types of advantages from knowing when the tix go on sale to getting in early as a FanForce group.... even before others outside in line. ;) But right now we've gotta build that trust between us and the Rave management. That's really the purpose of us trying to get another meeting in place. If we don't soon, C3 will be upon us and before we know it.. yep, the movie's here.

7. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Jeepgirls30, as the official CR for Arkansas I would like to welcome you to our small but growing family. I am truly sorry I havnt said hello earlier but we just bought our land and or in a rush to get everything ready to move before CIII. Could you please PM me your name and location so I can add it to our list and maybe hook you up with others in your area.

8. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    Hey, Jedi Dogs, how many people can you get into that early showing?

Oh, and... Welcome, jeepgirls30!!! Where are you at? And while you are here why don't you chime in on our name/banner thread and I think there is a thread that is meant as an "intro" thread.

9. Die_Jedi_Dogs

Jun 17, 2002
    Maybe two at max...they frown upon bringing guests.

10. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    I am just trying to debate whether or not it would spoil the whole eagerly-awaiting-the-premiere line party. Guess I'll try to figure it out while I'm at C3.... ;)

Anywho, back to topic. Any ideas, times, places for the next meeting? We need to do this soon so we can form a roadmap for the next several weeks.

11. Die_Jedi_Dogs

Jun 17, 2002
    How about we all get together one say friday night and go see that new movie about the Crusades at the Rave whenever it comes out. Liam Neeson is in it..but I forgot the name. It looks awesome.

12. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Kingdom of Heaven doesn't come out until May 6th I do believe... I'm so wanting to watch that one too :D

13. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Looks interesting. I am always up for a movie about forceful religious cleansing! [face_laugh]

14. Wet_Fett

Wet_Fett Jedi Master star 1

Apr 24, 2002
    What about we meet at the Cortex in conway. it b awesome. we can get a lan started of Battlefront or some other star wars games. i can set us up for a privite lockin. only $20 per person but you can play from 8pm to 8am.

just a thought

15. Die_Jedi_Dogs

Jun 17, 2002
    We should do something this saturday during the daytime! Like maybe hit a fleemarket in LR or something or go Star Wars stuff searching.

16. sithsarbad

sithsarbad Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2003
    I get my wisdom teeth taken out Friday. So if we do anything this weekend, I most likly will be too high on pills to know what is going on if I come... :(

17. Die_Jedi_Dogs

Jun 17, 2002
    Oh man that sucks!

18. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Oucherama! :(

Well, hang in there. I had mine taken out years ago for braces. It was no fun adventure, but I was a lot better off without them. ;)

Are yours still in the gums or are they exposed?

19. sithsarbad

Feb 2, 2003
    Gums..... :(

20. Die_Jedi_Dogs

Jun 17, 2002
    Ooouch. I dont want to say owned...but...owned.

I let mine grow in, I'm not sure if It was the good thing or a bad thing. For being wisdom teeth, they certainly didnt make me any smarther *grumble*

21. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Hey man hang in there I had six removed at once three where in the gums. I the seargon is like mine he'll tell ya you can go eat when hes through if you can stay awake. I took a total of three pain killers thats it just stay away from chips OUCH. Youll be fine

22. sithsarbad

Feb 2, 2003
    Thanks Henry.

23. Wet_Fett

Wet_Fett Jedi Master star 1

Apr 24, 2002
    ...hmmmm, i can't think of anything to do exept go to the cortex...yet we could meet at a confrence office and set up tvs and stuffs and watch movies and play videogames...and talk about the chaper.

24. python2

python2 Jedi Youngling

Feb 27, 2005
    Someone say time and place and i will try to make it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.