Second meeting!!!!

Discussion in 'Shenandoah and Central Virginia' started by AT-AT_Commander, Mar 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AT-AT_Commander Force Ghost

star 4
    OK, im thinking wioth all the stuff coming up we should have another meeting I was thinking april 2nd or 3rd at my place to watch the clone wars Cartoon on DVD. Anybody else have an idea?
  2. ForceMedic Jedi Knight

star 2
    Sounds good, April third, five pm? Any takers?
  3. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  4. AT-AT_Commander Force Ghost

star 4
    The second meeting has been postponed a week or two. due to some unforseen cercumstances. hehehee. will get back to a date shortly. sorry for any inconvience.
  5. JediTwin16 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey Davind, once again apologies for not being on in awhile...Anyway, I'll keep checking up to see when the first meeting is, really, anytime is good for me.

[will]
  6. AT-AT_Commander Force Ghost

star 4
    well, you missed the first meeting, there is an over view of what happened. anyway, what about this saturday, and try to do the coffie house thing again. just give me me your scedule and ill try to work something up.
  7. JediTwin16 Jedi Knight

star 1
    This Saturday sounds good.
  8. AT-AT_Commander Force Ghost

star 4
    Ok unless it changes it will be 4:00 on saturday at the coffie house again. Bring your friends, cause i have some important news about about the camp out.
  9. ForceMedic Jedi Knight

star 2
    Will try to make it but I may have to miss, it's a bit early for me. I have a deadline for a project I am doing and I have been set way back because of the head injury.
  10. AT-AT_Commander Force Ghost

star 4
    I need to change the meeeting time to six, some things came up but its still on. so come one down and join us.
  11. JediTwin16 Jedi Knight

star 1
    rgr that, saturday at six, I'll be there.

[will]
  12. shmatt Jedi Knight

star 1
    mmk i'll be there also
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.