main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Waco, TX Second meeting

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Fred, Apr 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Fred

Jedi_Fred Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 19, 2001
    Our second meeting will be at Jasons deli at Waco Dr. in the same shopping center With Office Max. at 6:30 P.M. on Tuesday May 1.

Jedi_Fred

2. jango-joe1

jango-joe1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2001

I'll be there. No worries mate. (I had to do that since Episode II was filming in Australia) Everyone look at the Clone topic that I posted.

Jango-Joe1 :cool:

3. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    I'll be there.

I'm going to bring some extra Star Wars comics I have about 50 or so. I was going to put them up for sale on ebay but I thought I would give you guys first shot.

See you there :D

4. Rand_Coyn

Rand_Coyn Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2001
    I'll try and make it to a meeting soon, but as soon as this semester ends I'll have field school until june 15th (such is the life of a budding archaeologist!) but I'd like to try and make it to one or two meetings before then, so keep postin' when and where!

5. Darth Meskin

Darth Meskin Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2000
    Hey Fred!

What's up! Adrian from Austin here! Just wanted to say "Hi!" I see you're still goin' strong in Waco. :) Man, how long has there been a Waco club? Did you start it? Looks like there's a lot of enthusiastic involvement already. Sweet! Hey, how's the figure-hunting in Waco? It HAS to be better than Austin! Anyway, I'll be sure to let you know when I'm dropping into town to see my family, maybe it'll overlap with some of your group activities. My comedy troupe just opened a new show this past weekend, and it closes May 12th. But I'm planning on taking my nephews to the Magic of Myth Exhibit sometime this month, so I'll definitely be in Waco very soon. Well, see ya later!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.