main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Second Meeting!

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by GENERAL_FEL, Apr 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    Members,

I plan on scheduling our second meeting for the night of the midnight madness at Toys R Us. Before I do so, what time does everyone think we should try to get there for the sake of getting a good spot in line? I tell you what...I will put a database on the yahoogroups page and everyone can through in thier two cents worth. I'm open to
    suggestions. Also, who wants to meet for a late dinner that night at Pizza Hut? Anyway, fill in the database by this Tuesday and we will go with the general concensus.
    I am going to try to get with the manager at TRU today to ask a couple of questions.

1. Can we set up a table inside the store with info on Tulsa FanForce?
    2. If so, can we get one or two people from the group in early to pick out the merchandise they want so that they can sit at the table while everyone rushes in at midnight?

Hopefully the manager will be open to allowing this as it would make for some great publicity for our group. I would like to have some neat flyers there that night, but in order to do so, we still need one crucial thing...a logo! I know we have some very talented people in our group, so is there anyone out there that has the time
    to put together an awesome logo that will clearly say "Star Wars" and at the same time make people think of Tulsa? We all have our own lives, so I will understand if everyone's too busy. But if you do have some time, throw something together that you would be proud of and we'll take a vote on the submissions!

Thank you for your time. You all are what make being a Star Wars fan so much fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.