main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Second Thoughts.... part one ....Anakin Skywalker

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Velvet_Elfin, Mar 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Velvet_Elfin

Velvet_Elfin Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 5, 2002
    Now from the desk of Velvet Elfin. This interview just in.

I smooth my skirt just as the holo vid guy turns the equiptment to face me. I look in to the little red light and lick my lips. I was going live in seconds.

"Ladies and Gentleman of all species. I recently had the pleasure to interview one of the most wanted men in the galaxy. What you are going to see here is strange and to some maybe even a little unbeliveable. It will help you understand one of the universe most complex being. I present to you and uncut and unedited version of my interview with none other than ..Anakin Skywalker... or to others he is simply known as Darth Vader."

The screen fades to black for a minute and then we see a woman dressed in a green long sleeved sweatshirt and demin jeans looking into the camera and speaking in a clear voice....

Here I was, going to meet the man most of the Galaxy has voted as the most well-known villain and to say I was a little worried was an understatement. After all I was just a humble fan fiction writer and he was the Sith Lord that had helped wipe out almost the entire Jedi Order.

I shouldn?t have been surprised at where he wanted to meet for the interview. From everything I knew about him, the happiest time in his life was when he was a slave in Watto?s junkyard, where he could repair mechanical devices. When I walked into the waiting area I saw droid parts, spanners, and tools all over the wall and in the middle of the room I see a figure with his back to me. He is surrounded by a blue halo and longish shaggy blond hair. Interesting, I think. When he turned to face me I immediately swallowed. He looks ? well normal. Well not normal, but like he did before he became Vader. I could see that in remaking himself in the Force he was a complete human once more. I crossed the room and offered my hand to the man who was once a slave, the Chosen One, husband/father, Sith lord and Emperor?s assassin. ?Good afternoon, I?m Vely, also known as Velvet Elfin. Thank you for agreeing to this interview.?

Anakin?s voice was smooth and slightly boyish as he greeted me. ?Good day, thank you for agreeing to meet here. I?ve always felt more comfortable around them,? the man said with a sweeping gesture toward the droids and pieces of transports lying around.

I nodded looking for a place to sit and was grateful that I had chosen to wear jeans and a pullover sweatshirt.

Anakin saw my hesitation and flushed when he realized I had no place to sit down and be comfortable. With a sweeping motion he pushed aside spare parts and said, ?Sorry milady. I knew I forgot something. You see I don?t get many visitors here.?

I grinned at the term he used for me, after all I have never been referred to as a lady but I guess he has not forgotten all of his Jedi training.

He smirked as he picked up on my thought. ?No not all of it. Although the Emperor tried hard enough,? Anakin said with a grimace.

That reminded me of the reason I was here. I had a job to do and ?to be truthful, I was curious as well, so I started with something simple, ?What should I call you? Jedi Skywalker or Lord Vader?

A boyish grin appeared on the face and I swear there was even a twinkle in those blue eyes. ?Anakin is fine for now.?

Vely: ?I notice that you have retained your individuality in the Force so you can choose your appearance, why this one??

Anakin: ?Call it vanity or maybe?. This is what I looked like just before I lost everything I cared about. Now every time I look at my reflection, I remember not to be so stubborn. I had a terrible habit of thinking I knew everything. This reminds me that I don?t.?

Vely: ?I noticed that when Obi-Wan faced you on the Death Star you said, ?When you left, you were the student and now you were the Master.? Were you a Knight or a Padawan when you left??

Anakin: *Hesitates for a moment ? perhaps lost in thought. * ?At that time we were in the middle of the Clone Wars and every Jedi was a leader in the army. We didn

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Loved it! I wish it could really happen! Sigh....

3. Velvet_Elfin

Sep 5, 2002
    Thanks Vadervr64. :) Hope you enjoy the coming intervies as much.

Vely

4. DARTH_MARIANA

DARTH_MARIANA Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 2, 2004
    I loved that!

~*Mariana*~

5. Ana_Labris

Ana_Labris Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    Cute idea :) I liked it.. esp the idea of Anakin showing himself as a pre-Dark Side Anakin.
    One thing tho, (SPOILER ALERT!!!) in the SW Insider (I think) they said Anakin was a Knight.

6. Velvet_Elfin

Sep 5, 2002
    Wow!! Thanks for the comments.

Mariana -- Thank you so much for that. You made my day...because I wasn't sure about the reception of this.

Ana_Labris-- I am glad that you liked his pre Vader days as well. I thought it was a good place for him to be.... As for the info about lil Ani as a knight I didn't see it and I took my info from an old sorce... thanks for the spolier. :D

Vely

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.