main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Secret"(A Jedi apprentice fanfic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Wycil, Aug 12, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Celes

Celes Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 8, 1999
    Here I am, still sitting at the edge of my seat...waiting...wondering... Will I ever know how this will all turn out?????

2. abobbs

abobbs Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 24, 1999
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jal-Dar Camori:
    Mara doesn't turn to the dark side for no aparant reason. At the end of the movie it is revealed that the whole thing with Mara transmitting the death star plans where just a plan from the Emperor to draw the rebels out of hiding. (kind of a nice twist I think).

Yes, I got the part about the Emperor trying to draw the rebels out of hiding (which is a bit of a stretch, but whatever...), but that doesn't explain WHY Mara is helping the Emperor in the first place. I mean, she's a JEDI, so she's supposed to be pretty strong in the Force and I would like to know what drove her over to the dark side. Did she just get sick of the emperor invading her dreams or something? With more characterization or explanation of her past this might make sense, but we weren't given either of these, which is why I say she turned to the dark side for no apparent reason.

3. buliwif

buliwif Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2000
    ok, ok, ok, TDR was weak... the story was full of holes, the acting was questionable, the fx was ok... and boba fett... what was wrong with his helmet???? anyway... it's true... we didn't pay one red cent to see it, and any chance to see anything SW is worth it (just ask fans of the holiday special) as far as rehashed lines... "i have a bad feeling about this..." is CLASSIC!!!!

4. BlackPool

BlackPool Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 29, 2000
    Well, I'm gonna get a lot'a hate fore saying this, but a guy's gotta do whatta guy's gotta do:

Yeah, the story of TDR could have been better, but it was still better than Shadows of the Empire! I mean come on! Xizor gives Palpatine the idea to reveal the location of the Death Star to the Rebelion--indeed!

5. Misty the Pokemon trainer

Misty the Pokemon trainer Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 1999
    Any new posts yet??????

6. Neeja Halycon

Neeja Halycon Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2000
  7. BenKanobe

BenKanobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 1999
    Uppers!

Just to let you guys know, we're still working on this!

8. Celes

Celes Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 8, 1999
    Wycil, now that summer vacation is here, can you finish your stories Spirit Plane and Secret? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE?????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.