main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Secret"(A Jedi apprentice fanfic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Wycil, Aug 12, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaeriel

Gaeriel Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 1999
    Any more time to write yet?

2. Gaeriel

Aug 9, 1999
    Any more time to write yet?

3. Gaeriel

Aug 9, 1999
    Any more time to write?????

4. Celes

Celes Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 8, 1999
    We're still here, anxiously waiting....

5. Misty the Pokemon trainer

Misty the Pokemon trainer Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 1999
    I keep checking back here for more posts. Let's send this to the top!

6. Durga2000

Durga2000 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 5, 1999
    The server or my computer doesn't like me. More story, please!

7. Gaeriel

Aug 9, 1999
    We await your posts....

8. Wycil

Wycil Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 23, 1999
    Back again...well seemes this has gone on to the next page which is just..well swell.But anyway more to come and actually just now.

A brown robed form crossed silently through the empty corridors his mind and eye´s tuned together to search his Master who he too was somewhere on the large ship waiting to rejoin his padawan on their mission.

Your eye´s can deceive you padawan

Obi-Wan recollected Qui-Gonn saying to him long ago in one his lessons.He too knew that that always the things you saw were actually not there but just a misty figure of imagination and deception.

Trust your feelings

Obi-Wan strode silently past the hall tuned on the force to pick up any other beings maybe near to him.But he couldn´t hear no voices nearby and he started to become calmer as danger didn´t seem to lurk behind the near corners.During the weeks he´d spent on the ship as a spy he´d learned well how to travel around the vast ship.To his surprise he still found his way through the corridors and he knew almost exactly where the most important facilities and rooms laid.
    As he continued to unravell the path before him he started to remember vividly times weeks before the present,times that he´d been a spy for the Jedi Council.

[Obi-Wan walked side to side with the Sullustan Captain who seemed to be measuring the mysterious crook beside him.Obi-Wan kept carefull on keeping his expression cold and hard,to keep giving Majera´ls the impression that he was a vicious,cunning and most of all a rich man.Though a young man.Obi-Wan felt still uncertain of the councils decision to send him on the mission of such great importance.He simply didn´t understand why for instance his Master Qui-Gonn was not abooard the ship instead of him.But he also new better then to question the wisdom of the Council on such a matter.He knew that the Sullustan cared much about the money he carried with him than the man he was.He was certain of it.He kept his hands behind his back clenching them together trying to give the Sullustan the best performance he had ever done.

"How is it that you have received such a reputation Captain Majera´ls?",Obi-Wan said making conversation to keep the Sullustans suspicion as down as possible.He was reassured as he heard Majera´ls chuckle loudly for a brief moment.

"Well,may I call you Ealdrin?It seemes more natural to me to use your first name Mister Gualkis."

"Why ofcourse Captain,I beg to say that I am most different than my father who unfortunately is not here at the moment.",Obi-Wan said trying to keep his story on the Sullustans mind.On the better side.

"Ealdrin.Ofcourse I was not always..."]

Obi-Wan woke from his thoughts remembering lively how long the complete lifestory of Majeral´s had been.

9. Wycil

Sep 23, 1999
    Back again...well seemes this has gone on to the next page which is just..well swell.But anyway more to come and actually just now.

A brown robed form crossed silently through the empty corridors his mind and eye´s tuned together to search his Master who he too was somewhere on the large ship waiting to rejoin his padawan on their mission.

Your eye´s can deceive you padawan

Obi-Wan recollected Qui-Gonn saying to him long ago in one his lessons.He too knew that that always the things you saw were actually not there but just a misty figure of imagination and deception.

Trust your feelings

Obi-Wan strode silently past the hall tuned on the force to pick up any other beings maybe near to him.But he couldn´t hear no voices nearby and he started to become calmer as danger didn´t seem to lurk behind the near corners.During the weeks he´d spent on the ship as a spy he´d learned well how to travel around the vast ship.To his surprise he still found his way through the corridors and he knew almost exactly where the most important facilities and rooms laid.
    As he continued to unravell the path before him he started to remember vividly times weeks before the present,times that he´d been a spy for the Jedi Council.

[Obi-Wan walked side to side with the Sullustan Captain who seemed to be measuring the mysterious crook beside him.Obi-Wan kept carefull on keeping his expression cold and hard,to keep giving Majera´ls the impression that he was a vicious,cunning and most of all a rich man.Though a young man.Obi-Wan felt still uncertain of the councils decision to send him on the mission of such great importance.He simply didn´t understand why for instance his Master Qui-Gonn was not abooard the ship instead of him.But he also new better then to question the wisdom of the Council on such a matter.He knew that the Sullustan cared much about the money he carried with him than the man he was.He was certain of it.He kept his hands behind his back clenching them together trying to give the Sullustan the best performance he had ever done.

"How is it that you have received such a reputation Captain Majera´ls?",Obi-Wan said making conversation to keep the Sullustans suspicion as down as possible.He was reassured as he heard Majera´ls chuckle loudly for a brief moment.

"Well,may I call you Ealdrin?It seemes more natural to me to use your first name Mister Gualkis."

"Why ofcourse Captain,I beg to say that I am most different than my father who unfortunately is not here at the moment.",Obi-Wan said trying to keep his story on the Sullustans mind.On the better side.

"Ealdrin.Ofcourse I was not always..."]

Obi-Wan woke from his thoughts remembering lively how long the complete lifestory of Majeral´s had been.

10. Wycil

Sep 23, 1999
    and yet more to come.on this and the spiritplane...

[This message has been edited by Wycil (edited 11-14-1999).]

11. trentd

trentd Jedi Youngling

Mar 18, 1999
    I just read the thread. Have any of you heard of "KnightQuest"? A group in Canada was working on something just like this, only with actors instead of 3D characters. I saw the trailer when the SWMA had it up on their animation gallery before taking down their animations. It was supposed to be finished this summer, but I haven't been able to find anything about them. Anybody know what happened with KnightQuest?

I am a Graphic Designer and 3D animator (MAX, trueSpace, Bryce, RayDream). I'd love to help out if you all need it.

12. trentd

trentd Jedi Youngling

Mar 18, 1999
    ..oh, doh! I just noticed that KQ is being hosted on this site's new SciFi3D section. Silly me...

13. The Kid

The Kid Jedi Youngling

Oct 1, 1999
    TFN had a link to knight quest the other day as part of their daily special thing!

14. Master Peael

Master Peael Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 1999
    I love this story I can't wait for more

15. Durga2000

Jul 5, 1999
    Shall we beg?

16. Gaeriel

Aug 9, 1999
    Keep up the good work!

17. Nemesis

Nemesis Jedi Youngling

May 23, 1999

[This message has been edited by Nemesis (edited 11-19-1999).]

18. Nemesis

Nemesis Jedi Youngling

May 23, 1999
    Hey all! The script is posted at the SW Website http://www.swmovie.xrs.net http://www.swmovie.xrs.net

Nemesis, Genius@Large

19. Durga2000

Jul 5, 1999
    Uggh! A day without your story is a day without sunshine!

20. Misty the Pokemon trainer

Misty the Pokemon trainer Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 1999
    How's the story coming? Hope you're not overloaded with school and stuff...

21. THR33d

THR33d Jedi Youngling

Oct 30, 1999
    Does this mean we (the animators) can finally start a draft of the scene?

if so i think we should decide who does what.
    my e-mail is

thr33d@yahoo.com

just in case everyone gets tired of seeing a bunch of replies in the fourm.

TTYL

THR33d

22. Wycil

Sep 23, 1999
    Back again,just got a post on The Spiritplane and to be fair here´s a post on this storyline,with a few new additions ofcourse in the side.

"Secrecy is our most needed ally in the during operation,this invaluable operation my dear Captain.I and my associates are not pleased by the Jedi´s involvement before.",a firm man´s voice explained hidden behind a blank screen.The Sullustan Captain was momentarily pleased by this motion starting to feel a warm sensation around himself.Almost gackling he before the screen he started,feeling part´s of his crew staring at him.

"I beg to differ my lord but the J-jedi is dead as I told you just a few minutes ago.",he felt warmer as his fear arose by the presence of the mysterious voice.He knew well that a few wrong words and that would be the end of him or would it?

"Dead?After thinking about this for a moment I beg to differ with you my Captain",the voice said a bitter sweet tone in the man´s words.He continued:"You have underestimated this Jedi,or should I say Jedi´s?".Majeral´s gackled for a moment not sure what to answer to the ridicoulos claim.

"But I saw the Jedi dead my lord,I felt his pulse,saw his death pale face before my very eye´s.As a matter of fact he is in our med-lab in this very moment.",Majera´ls explained feeling sure of his explanation until the dark voice began to laugh before giving a threatening tone in his voice.

"Dead.Dead?You ignorant fool you took the Jedi aboard.He used a Jedi trance ofcourse.That is why there "almost"was no pulse to be felt and his skin was pale.You underestimated young Padawan Kenobi.I have seen him before and the force is strong in this one.Yes though a mere padawan,if his life continues he will become a very powerful Jedi.His master must be along with him.They must be eliminated.You must eliminate them,my apprentice is not fully trained yet and I will not risk my secret´s in such times.Kill them.",the voice said coldly ending the transmition.Majera´ls pulled back on his chair staying quiet for a short moment.

"Contact all personnell.Tell them to search the ship immediatly,first the med-lab and if,if the Jedi has fooled us kill him any way possible!",he said gazing in through space,almost as black as his large eye´s dark of anger and terror.

23. Celes

Celes Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 8, 1999
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for more!!!

24. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    I don't know about you, but I'm not pleased with this script. If you haven't read the book it is completely meaningless...
    If we are really gonna make a sequence from a book, then I think it should be one from a book that at least almost everybody has read, like the Zahn trilogy.
    But I really belive that it would be much better to create something brand new...

I call for a members vote: Who has settled with this script, and who would like to rethink it?

My vote: Se above.

25. Magnar Johnsen

Magnar Johnsen Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 1999
    Take it easy, this is not the final script, we're in fact working on a new story. Check for updates at http://www.starwars3d.xrs.netwww.starwars3d.xrs.net

Before we do anything more, i need someone to draw a "storyboard" - a caroon based on the script. This would help us a lot in the directing job.

And to those who want to help us, use the member registration form at http://www.starwars3d.xrs.net(ifwww.starwars3d.xrs.net(if you're not registred) or mail me.

Magnar Johnsen
    Director
    Star Wars 3D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.