"Secret"(A Jedi apprentice fanfic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Wycil, Aug 12, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misty the Pokemon trainer Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just checking.....wishing.......
  2. Misty the Pokemon trainer Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just checking.....wishing.......
  3. Darth Sage Jedi Padawan

Hmmm...I would like to see SOTE being made into a 3d-movie it would be great!

I also see that everybody would like to make their own 3d animated SW flick! Hey i'm one of them! I just started to work with 3d programs (almost 8 months now) I am working on a story but it's to early to tell anything about it now.

I work with a couple of people on this we work with Cinema 4d, 3d studio max and Maya
    Oh and also After FX and premiere to!

were just doing a lot of testing now...
  4. Celes Jedi Knight

star 1
    I hope you have plenty of time during the holidays to write. I miss this story!!!!!!!
  5. Sie-Jo Jueli Jedi Padawan

if anyone actually reads this far back here.

No Star wars should ONLY be Live action,CGI and models
  6. Sie-Jo Jueli Jedi Padawan

7. Sie-Jo Jueli Jedi Padawan

8. Sie-Jo Jueli Jedi Padawan

9. Sie-Jo Jueli Jedi Padawan

10. Sie-Jo Jueli Jedi Padawan

11. Sie-Jo Jueli Jedi Padawan

12. Sie-Jo Jueli Jedi Padawan

13. Sie-Jo Jueli Jedi Padawan

14. The Kid Jedi Padawan

Sie-Jo Jueli . Do you even realise how stupid what you just said is! TPM was more CGI than not i.e only 15 mins without special effects. A animated version (like the driod cartoon) is inevitable , so stop being such a weapon!
  15. XNaga SadowX Jedi Padawan

what the hell is that guy doing? anyways, yes, much of TPM was CGed, but a majority of it was still models. They may have touched it up (i.e. lighting, lasers) but much of it was still models.
  16. Durga2000 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Christmas has come and gone. New years has come and gone. I wonder what the first post of the new mellenium will be... Please don't forget us!!!!!!!!
  17. Master Peael Jedi Knight

star 1
    the time is running out...... I will miss this story... but an ending would be nice before I go......
  18. Celes Jedi Knight

star 1
    I wonder what the first post of the new mellenium will be.... Please don't give up on the story. I'm hooked on it. I got to know what happens!
  19. Gaeriel Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wycil, please write more. Your stories are so interesting. I like the way you write. Please don't forget your fans!!!!!
  20. Durga2000 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Let's get this new year going right. How about another post?
  21. Misty the Pokemon trainer Jedi Knight

star 1
    We hope you've enjoyed your vacation, but not it's time to come back to your fans. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  22. Celes Jedi Knight

star 1
    Please post, Wycil. We miss the story. We thirst for more...even more than the little girl on the Pepsi commercial!
  23. Gaeriel Jedi Knight

star 1
    A fan is faithful 100%. So the fan checked on the story through the long cold winter months. Hoping....waiting..... Even as spring slowly crept across the valley and the flowers awakened from their long sleep. The fan stayed.

I said what I meant and I meant what I said. A fan is faithful 100%.

Please, please post, Wycil!!!!!!!
  24. Wycil Jedi Knight

star 1
    After a long period of time I´m back, writing this story again, I´m really sorry about my long pause but the truth is that I needed a break from these two stories of mine, but I feel fresh now, ready to start again, thanks for still staying there, let the story continue:

An empty echo hummed around him, clenching time after time, an avoid in time, relentlessly shattering his thoughts. Obi- Wan gathered his strength using the force now with length, gathering a strong aura around him, creating a surge of invisible light. A weapon of somekind had been planted in to the corridor for him, keeping him away from something near, in his grasp soon. Obi-Wan walked on slowly concentrating as he walked on keeping his fingers hangind in the air, ready to grasp the lightsabers handle attached on to his belt. With the force he surveyed the terrain around him, searching for another presence. Soon he started noticing more doors around him all marked in numbers, one of them: 14.

Where am I know, somehow this ship doesn´t seem to lead anywhere, any place signifact at least, Obi-Wan thought not feeling a single soul near by.

As he looked behind his back he saw a door starting with number one.

Could it be...the captains quarters. No, no the answer can´t be this simple, it just can not. As well as I know it could be only a navigators room, something meaningless. But there are not such things without a meaning.

He said to himself trying to keep his mind open to possibilities and in the same alert to anu lurking danger. Setting his finger on the lightsabers metal handle he unstrapped it off as silently as possible taking cautious step´s forwards. The corridor was empty of sound and life, speech nor movement was not to be heard likely near by. Obi-Wan guided himself forward pulling the cloth of his robe to a moor convinient position. As returned to the first door there did not seem to be any difficult opening mechanism as it only required a simple number code.

But how many and wich numbers?, Obi-Wan pondered on, holstering his lightsaber under the robes midst once again. Closing his eye´s by the meaning of concentration the young padawan tried to use the force guide him in to the revelations of the past. Touching the door, sliding his hand down the cool metal he gave in to the flow inside him, letting it show him, guide him to the answer.
    As if he was flowing in the air in the past. Above the door at first he saw nothing, heard no movement, heard only an echo of footsteps closing in on him. Majeral´s before the door in a previous moment. In slow motion he guided his fingers on the control pad, sliding his fingers on it pressing the numbers in one quick move. Obi-Wan looked closely setting his eye´s on the sullustans short fingers, entwining in sync without thought. He could see now the numbers forming on the pad travelling in to his consciousness: 345 666 1
    Taking a deep breath Obi-Wan pulled himself out of the dreamlike picture, taking control of himself first letting the force flow for a slight moment with him. As he pulled himself in to the reality he acknowledged Obi-Wan fingered the numbers slowly hoping hed seen them in the correct order. The door slided open in a flash leaving a larger smile on his face as he stepped forwards trying to unravell one part of this mystery before them.

Sorry for the short post but I´m a bit tired right now, but I´m back and much more to come.
  25. Gaeriel Jedi Knight

star 1
    You posted! YOU POSTED!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

(I think you got the idea.)

Welcome back, Wycil!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.