main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Secret Admirer: OC, Kyp, Luke

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lola64, May 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    Title: Secret Admirer
    Author: Lola64
    Characters: Becca, Kyp, Luke
    Timeframe: Post NJO
    Summary: Becca gets a secret admirer.
    Notes:This is for the New Fan Fiction ChallengeSynonyms for green are in bold.
    Disclaimer Becca, Milli and Karian are characters from my head and the others are from real Star Wars authors

For the third time in the last hour she found herself in front of the mirror. She wanted to look her best tonight, she needed to. Tonight was the her first date with her secret admirer.

It started about two months ago. Becca Thrym came to work as usual. She went straight for her boss?s office, Cal Omas, Chief of State, to gather the dictation he left for her. She would then take the marked up schedule off his desk and contact those he wanted to add or delete from his agenda.

As she got to her desk Becca noticed it wasn?t as she left it. Her fingers touched the three yellow flowers that lay across the desk. She couldn?t remember them being there a minute ago but they must have been. She was the only one in this early.

?It?s on the wrong desk.? Becca assumed so because no one had any reason to give her flowers. There was no one special in her life and it wasn?t her lifeday or her work anniversary. It had to be a mistake.

She picked up the flowers and brought them to her nose to take in their fragrance. They were truly beautiful. When her eyes looked back down she found there was a note addressed to her. Opening it, she read, ?Your pretty smile warms my heart.?

Her first thought was that she was still sleeping, that it was a dream. If it was, she planned on not waking up anytime soon, that was for sure.

Then she became realistic. ?This is some kind of sick joke.?

Becca would neither classify herself as repulsive nor beautiful. But someone wanted her to think she was the latter only shatter that illusion later.

?But what if someone does think my smile is pretty?? Sitting behind the desk she began to think of who could possibly think that of her. She was mostly serious but someone could have caught a smile from her and just wanted her to know it pleased them.

The flowers were still in her hand when the doors opened, admitting Cal?s two aides. The two females squealed as they saw her and her gift. While the one got the scoop the other got a vase with water, to put the flowers out on display at Becca's desk.

She told them how she found them. Karian, the younger of the two insisted it was no joke.

"You, not beautiful? In a Gammorean's eye!" Karian started to list her attributes.

She had great hair. The curly brown locks looked good up or down, which depending on how late she woke up, was worn. Today it was up except the bangs that hung down onto her small oval face.

That small face housed her wide emerald eyes. These sat directly above a small, perfectly centered nose above a not too thick set of lips.

Milli added that her figure was just perfect. She was naturally thin with curvy hips and shapely legs.

They talked her into believing that this Mr. Someone was sincere with his compliment and his gift. She could only hope he to hear from him again.

That didn?t happen until days later. The trio were coming back from lunch and Karian shrieked. Four white flowers bunched with verdant flowers mixed in rested on Becca?s desk.

They begged her to read the note aloud. ?It makes my day when I hear your laugh.? Both women started to tell her how romantic this was. Becca had to admit that she got a surge of happiness reading his notes.

She was still thinking when her comm went off. Jumping, she answered it and agreed to do as her boss asked. She entered the High Council chamber with the reports he was looking for.

As always she waited for him to review it and give her instructions. Those with him greeted her which she returned. She has been Cal?s assistant since he won the election and was fr

2. Jedi-Tiger-Lilly

Jedi-Tiger-Lilly Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 24, 2005
    I liked that! Kyp brought her flowers! :D

3. Smuggler_Shidakis

Smuggler_Shidakis Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2004
    Oh, Lola, that was so sweet! And so sad!

*Cries for Kyp and Becca*

4. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    Tiger-Lilly

Thanks

Smuggler

*Cries for Kyp and Becca*

Thank you. Believe it or not I actually cried, real tears, when it was over.

5. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    Wow, that was very emotional. You really managed to convey a sense of regret there at the end, for what might have been.

Dana

6. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    *con un triste suspiro.* Oh, si fuera un termino feliz, pero yo adivine que iba a pasar, entonces estaba condenado.

3PO: *With a sad sigh* Oh, if only it were a happy ending, but I guessed what was going to happen, so it was condemned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.