main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Secret diary of Kaagi Adin DDC 2015 complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2015.

1. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Great story of Obi-wan and Siri when they were younger.

2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Somebody is eagerly watching the Clone Wars series here! ;)

earlybird-obi-wan and jcgoble3 like this.
  3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    it was fun to write a young Obi and Siri

Entry 42
    I saw Hanjo Tavar getting ready to go back to his family on Corellia today.

Days ago Obi-Wan had a very disturbing dream about a masked man making hissing sounds and being fed by a droid.
    Yoda and Aaqu enquiring about the dream had Obi-Wan telling that it could have been Durge, the villain killed by Anakin.

I gave Obi-Wan therapy today and got of course comments from him about the still needed local anaesthesia.

Aaqu muttered that Obi-Wan’s injuries must have been caused by a lot of fighting, flying without wings and getting kicked in the gut.
    An explanation of sorts followed. Kenobi has been fighting lord Xist, Durge, and Assaj Ventress.

Ventress had Obi-Wan dreaming again and sensing that she was somehow alive and that Alfa – the clone who had been imprisoned with him on Rattatak – was unconscious and alive in a bacta-tank.
    Yoda came to help Obi-Wan. He could convince Obi-Wan that Alfa and Ventress were one in the Force. Why? I don’t know.

Obi-Wan recorded the story of Asajj Ventress beginning with this poem.
    Where once was light, now darkness falls.
    Ky Narec the master is dead.
    Asajj was again an orphan.
    Where once was love, love is no more.”

4. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    Poor Obi-Wan. I still think he was in love with Ventress.

I like the comment about "flying without wings". :D

5. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Obi-Wan having some strange dreams about Ventress and Vader.

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Agreed. Ventress is a fascinating character. She like Quinlan was in the dark-side then turned back. :)

7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    I loved how Ventress was in the comics

Entry 43

I can tell you more about Obi-Wan and his stay with us in the healers’ ward.

Aaqu was helping Obi-Wan with his dreams and watching him he had time to do some archivework. And that mixed with tea, a bad dream and helping Obi-Wan to cope resulted in soiled archive-material and Aaqu being called an archive-disaster by of course Nu.

And Nu had Yoda revealing that Nu didn’t like Obi-Wan’s story about Ventress becoming a being redeemed to the light side of the Force. Why?
    Nu had been close friends with count Dooku. Both are striving for perfection.

Jedi intel has been investigating the CIS-stronghold on Boz-Pity and have come with disturbing findings leading to Jenna Zan Arbor and her poisons.
    Explained was why Ventress was changed. She had the poisons – enhancing the dark – fed through tubes grafted into her body and was away from the poison supply when she was fighting against Obi-Wan. The knight saved her, returning her to the light side of the Force.

Days ago Bones Barani and his padawan – now knight – Errik Chaloa left to help an injured member of the Alladea agristation on Alderaan.
    Aaqu and I had felt the discomfort from the Jedi staying there. A message to us confirmed that Djon v’Ima was injured and that young Alwin Karao was keeping the man stable using a Force trance. Is that boy a Dunai elder to do this without training?
    And Yoda sensed it too and he did take action to knight Errik before he left.

Obi-Wan is now discharged from our care but has to take it easy.

RX_Sith, AzureAngel2 and jcgoble3 like this.
  8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Glad Obi-Wan is released from the medward & intriguing mission for "Bones." ;)

9. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    I've finally caught up early. :D Love the Ventress/Obi-Wan connections, his childhood scene with Siri was very cute, and nice Clone Wars inclusions. I always wished there was more to Ahoska's trail and Offee's betrayal in the show.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  10. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Great entry as usual.

I sense that ROTS is approaching, though, and I am beginning to wonder if Kaagi will survive Order 66 and Operation Knightfall. [face_worried]

11. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Yes, the plot of RotS seems to come closer in reach. [face_nail_biting]

earlybird-obi-wan and jcgoble3 like this.
  12. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    I seriously doubt that Obi-wan will "take it easy".

13. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    That is very true. [face_laugh]

14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Bones will be safe;)
    You will see
    Not at all

Entry 44

Hanjo Tavar was here to help Aaqu with a difficult procedure to save an old master who had suffered a stroke. I saw him landing his transport when I was walking back from Serinka’s and taking a short-cut through the hangar.

Tomy Itsi and Aiden – Spanners – O-Lenge were busy repairing the Millennium Falcon and I saw her equally troublesome sister-ship – the Stellar Envoy – being stuffed with supplies by her pilots Tobb Jadak and Reeze Durmond.

And Hanjo left with the Millennium Falcon, helped by astromech Artwenty, when he sensed the distress of his grand-daughter Nyche and her friend Valin.

I sensed the distress from Hanjo and was there when Yoda told him to leave with the Falcon.

Nejaa Halcyon became one with the Force when he and Ylenic It’kla uncovered a Sith-inspired cult known as the Jensaarai on Susevfi. Nejaa defeated Nikkos Tyris, an Anzati Dark Jedi.

I am glad that Valin, his mother Scerra and Nyche are staying at the home of a great friend named Rostek Horn.

AzureAngel2 and RX_Sith like this.
  15. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    As one Master escapes the clutches of Death for the time being, another is not so lucky. The will of the Force can be a difficult thing to understand.

And those Corellian Jedi and their families. You'd think Yoda or Mace or the whole Council would have put an end to that, but they never did. Of course, if they had, we never would have had Corran Horn, and the post-ROTJ EU would be so, so different.

Very touching entry. =D=

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Nice to read more about the origins and relations of the Horn family and stirring adventures.

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  17. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Great exposition on the Horn family and their part of the galaxy far, far away...

18. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    Oh, I love Dark Side/Sith off shoots!

19. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Corran Horn is my favorite EU character and had me writing a lot about Corellian Jedi.

Entry 45

Terrifying dreams becoming more frequent and shared between Aaqu and me had us going to Master Yoda.

The dreams became more frequent after padawan Howard Srym had an accident on New Holstice. Howard and his great friend Rudy were the children discovered on Kornalan and saved by me.
    Howard was assigned to help with the training on the new interceptor on the training ship Nadirian and his Master Krikorian was assigned to give therapy to recovering soldiers.

A bomb exploded in the restaurant of the Nadirian. Padawan Srym saved Master Teri and padawan Joma and suffered numerous burn-injuries.
    I helped in the OT and Aaqu was the sleep-doctor. Howard will recover but it will take a long time. I have ideas to send him to our friends on Corellia.

Aaqu came to me one hour ago and told me that he was leaving for his home planet guided by the Force. Something in his manners and looks on his face has me with the feeling that I will see him again.

AzureAngel2, RX_Sith and jcgoble3 like this.
  20. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Interesting. This feels a bit darker than previous entries, and rightly so since Order 66 is approaching.

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Glad for the rescue and eventual recovery. Aaqu leaving... hmmm. Transitions and changes.

22. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Sorry to see Aaqu leaving.

23. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Wow, the ideas just jump out of your mind like kangaroos, dear birdy. How you wove the Horns in, respect! ^:)^

24. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    it will be even more
    He will be safe
    I hope you will read this

Entry 46

Rudy Cadil was under our care after being seriously injured during a mission to Trimmool and is now going Corellia with Howard.
    I will tell you what happened.

It came as no surprise to me when Hanjo Tavar showed up. He had sensed the anguish coming from Rudy when he was captured on Trimmool. He helped him giving him directions how to use the Force to keep alive.
    Hanjo was essential during the surgery. He could remove a clot of blood in the brain of Rudy and has faith that Rudy will walk again. A second procedure for the left femur will have to wait.

During the surgery I paled when I saw the hairless scalp of Rudy. I dreamt about my serious injury and being saved by Master Yoda when I was a padawan.
    And guess what, Master Yoda visited Rudy in the IC ward and truly made a difference in the recovery.

Hanjo came with the idea to bring Rudy to Corellia where Erik Weasa is an expert. And he agreed that padawan Howard Srym had to go too.

Master Yoda told Sarghi Vellia – another friend from the two padawans – to pilot the Millennium Falcon with Hanjo and his patients to Corellia.

RX_Sith and jcgoble3 like this.
  25. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Interesting to see how the Force plays into surgery. Nice update. :)