main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Secret diary of Kaagi Adin DDC 2015 complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2015.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    They will
    Yes, again here after my trip
    Oops
    He did and I did but there was a lot of rain too during my trip

Entry 27

Today I guided Ivano out of the sedation and discovered why he had been fighting me. Quite simple; he didn’t want to become drafted into our services. He is like me a Dunai elder but had no knowledge about Jedi at all. He wants to keep his ancestry a secret and explained all to me using mindtalk. He had to because he is on a respirator – he is using the more modern word ventillator – aiding his bruised lungs.

Ivano amused us with his thingies.

And I mentioning Kenobi and Tachi had us beginning a discussion about birthdays.

Ivano wants to give Siri a nephril flower and explained that those flowers are for a pair with a bond of the soul. He feels that bond between Siri and Obi-Wan.

I discovered why he is still running a high fever. He had used a considerable amount of Force power to keep padawan Setiquiyak alive and have his shields up. He has many dead midi-chlorians or as they are known in the Dunai elder language as engwa eiaala.

I have put him under and on thermal sheets and the dratted Midillamin treatment to remove those dead symbionts. Tomorrow he is on our schedule for some bead-renewal. Jeki-Eki’s beads are doing the trick.

But Alco and I are worried. Ivano is still running a fever despite the thermal treatment.
    I am now with Aaqu and busy waiting for the results of a urine-test and…

AzureAngel2 and RX_Sith like this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Ah, nice explanation about Ivano's behavior & good that there's a treatment in place but :eek: sounds like the fever is hanging on!

3. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Kaagi has a second entry today;)

Second entry

Alco came in and told us what he had heard from nurse Hubert Utliani.
    The Sonim bacterium is a nasty critter, designed to attack the linings of the guts causing inflammation in the cells. We inspected Ivano’s bladder with a cam – nice to have a triway in – and found inflamed transitional epithelium cells.

In Serinka’s restaurant I was discussing the flush treatment – that will be starting after the Midillamin treatment is finished – with Alco and Aaqu when Obi-Wan came to our table with a question.

He wanted to know all about Nephril-flowers and when they bloom and was told by Aaqu that they will bloom on Siri’s birthday when Alco’s pager alerted us that we had a visitor. I told Obi-Wan to guard our unfinished fruit-pies.

We met Ivano’s chief Joe Calistro and his crew and told them all about the recovery and when he was allowed to have visitors. Joe gave us Ivano’s personal belongings and a book.
    I will call him.

We went back to our fruit-pies and saw Obi-Wan and Siri having fun with fruit-pies.

I studied the book and saw passages in the Dunai elder language and some that must be Dorophin. I will make copies of those for Jeki Eki. The Dorophin Jedi loves real books.

AzureAngel2 and RX_Sith like this.
  4. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    Yay, a two-for-one special! :D

Well, at least Ivano won't be fighting them anymore. [face_relieved] And Obi-Wan and Siri are such a sweet couple. I wonder how many kids they'd have together if they weren't bound by the Jedi Code. [face_laugh]

5. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Fruit pies for everyone.

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Nice to have a treatment and aww about the flowers and LOL about the fruit pies. You cannot leave those unattended. Take the plate with you [face_laugh] [face_mischief] This from a person who can literally eat apple pie for breakfast. =P~

7. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    I think Obi-Wan would be a lover rather than a fighter. I liked his inclusions into the story early. :)

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Sweet indeed and I love to write about them
    self made? I can eat that too for breakfast
    He will appear more

Entry 28

Siri’s birthday was yesterday and we could bring the Nephril flower gifts to her.
    And we could watch the fun she and Obi-Wan had in the wild garden that could be observed from the rooms of the healers’ ward.

Ivano was awake and saw the fun the two masters were having with a snow-ball fight against a crèche-master and initiates.
    Snow yes. It did snow because a weather control station was sabotaged.
    The result was snow in the gardens of the Jedi-temple.

Today Kenobi and Tachi continued their snowball fight after a night of rest and relaxation and more in the comfy shed in the garden. Aaqu and I joined them after giving Ivano his treatment for his bladder and before readying him for the last procedure to remove the beads.

I guided Ivano out of the sedation and could persuade him to shed the tube. Quite easy and Ivano talking had us with an impatient patient wanting to know when he could shed the hazmat suit (thermal sheets) and get something to eat and drink.
    We removed the thermal sheets this afternoon and Ivano was utterly distracted by a green elf.

Yes; Yoda, initiates and Obi-Wan and Siri were again having a snowball fight.

AzureAngel2, RX_Sith and jcgoble3 like this.
  9. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Hmm. Weather control station sabotaged to produce snow? Probably the work of a bored Coruscanti teenager wanting to get out of school for a day. [face_laugh]

Glad Ivano is closer to being released. And I can totally see Yoda joining the snowball fight. In fact, his small size would make him a harder target to hit. :p Plus the whole fight can be an exercise in dodging for the students. ;)

10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL with the fun in the snow, etc. ;)

11. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Yoda in a snowball fight would be unstoppable. Imagine the carnage.

I think if Obi-Wan wasn't a Jedi he would have been a farmer. Hard working, down to earth and a good man. I like the images with Siri,

12. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Snowball fights are fun.

13. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Yeah, snow ball fight. Something "cool" to think of in Germany´s muderous summer heat.

earlybird-obi-wan and jcgoble3 like this.
  14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Sure and I like to see him having fun
    Siri - Obi-Wan was the best pairing
    and the heat-wave here

Entry 29

Protests of course from Ivano when we removed the sutures from his ankle and fitted him with a formfitting brace coloured orange. Orange will have him enduring the funny remarks from his mates. For the colour we have to blame the techs and healer Lakee ordering a brace for a kid.

Alco and I guided Ivano to ‘the room for impatient patients’ being room number nine and had fun when Yoda came in and told Ivano all about the room and the usual impatient patient. We had to run when we uttered something about trying and were rewarded by a tap against our shins with Yoda’s gimerstick.

I went to fetch breakfast for Ivano and heard about the visit from Obi-Wan and Siri.

15. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Orange is a bad color for a brace, but at least it's not something worse.

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Orange?! [face_laugh] Yes room #9 has a looong history [face_mischief]

17. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Yoda and his gimerstick, you must always be aware.

18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    it will be fun
    Sure with our famous negotiator
    Always

Entry 30

Today I fetched a hoverchair for Ivano. I came in and he was having his visitors from the firedepartment.
    I heard from Ivano’s former chief Joe Calistro that he was the son of a firefighter who I saved all those years ago on Anaxes.
    And I remembered my long and difficult recovery and told about it being busy with putting Ivano in the hoverchair.
    And a brace was seen by the chief when he started to stand up and said that he had to go to his home to prepare for departure.
    Yes, Joe and his family and Roland Kadecek – Ivano’s mate at Glyvos – are going with Alco Bel Kais and his fiancee Larana Hovar to Corellia. And Greg and Steven Budianski are going back to the Varakino district on Naboo.
    The firefighters began decorating Ivano’s duck-foot-brace with of course funny remarks about ducks and even a nest with ducks. They accompanied us to Serinka’s restaurant.

Going back with Ivano to the healers’ ward I guided him through the garden of a thousand fountains where we met Tad Henny and his crew dealing with a fire in the pump of one of the fountains.
    Ivano recognised Luciano Robi from a celebration at Coruscant university med centre, the same attended by Aaqu and Obi-Wan. He told Tad that he was going to Lingala to recover and that had Tad telling that he would contact his brother Dylan and his parents.

Fun followed in the afternoon when we visited L’lacielo Sageon and Jeki Eki.
    Someones are in for surprises. Jeki Eki was smiling when he got busy.

19. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Yay, visitors! A long stay in an unfamiliar hospital ward needs frequent visitors; glad Ivano got some.

And the fire in the fountain pump is an interesting touch. Good thing there were already firefighters in the building. [face_laugh] I wonder what the Jedi would do if the firefighters weren't there; put it out with the Force? Is such a thing even possible? [face_thinking]

20. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    It's great when others visit everyone in the hospital to cheer them up.

21. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Happy Vibes now that everyone seems to be OK.

22. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    The Jeditemple is like a big factory on earth having a firedepartment.
    It helps in the healing
    sure

Entry 31

Jeki Eki is one with the Force.

I was giving Ivano his flush-treatment after guiding him into a dream when he opened his eyes and told me that he had seen Jeki Eki in the eternity.

I too felt his passing and agreed that Ivano could attend the ceremony.
    Jeki Eki had saved Ivano’s leg with his invention.

I wasn’t surprised that Yoda agreed to have Ivano there and the civilians from our fire-department Tad Henny and Luciano Robi.

I felt the bemusement coming from Ivano when he observed Obi-Wan and Siri. The two are bonded.

That was yesterday and today we watched Obi-Wan and Anakin sparring in the dojo.

Ivano remarked that Anakin had an angry fighting-style and sure had fun with his master.

And we visited the crèche to deliver a bag with large clearplast syringes and had our waterfun.

Alco and Larana came to say goodbye and with them Joe, Roland, Greg and Steven.
    The firefighters got their presents, the orange coloured masks and specifications for them and the positive pressure BA-sets.
    And in the transport is Ivano’s present for Alco and Larana, a Nephril-flower bush.

‘Alco, present your love with a Nephril flower when you are speaking the vows of marriage’ was what Ivano said.

AzureAngel2, RX_Sith and jcgoble3 like this.
  23. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    A great wedding gift for Alco and Larana.

24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Super touching and nice gestures among friends/colleagues.

25. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    I wonder who cries at the wedding? ;)