main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Secret diary of Kaagi Adin DDC 2015 complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2015.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    and greatly appreciated
    kaagi has to say goodbye and resume his business as usual
    Both?

Entry 32

Ivano has left today with the training group to Lingala. Before leaving he saw Siri and Obi-Wan in the hangar giving orders to their troops.
    Siri is now on a mission and Obi-Wan and Anakin will be on another mission.

For me it was business as usual with padawans and knights coming for their shots and therapy for the injured.
    And some knights and padawans were suffering from running and clogged noses.

Too much snow fun?

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    ;) Sounds like it. But glad it's business as usual and not a serious trauma situation.

3. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    Yay! Ivano is released! :D

And glad there's nothing serious from the snow.

4. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    Back to work.

5. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Everyone is off to do their missions while the doctors wait for the casualties of war.

6. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    I am going to. Definitely! Anyway, good updates and a lot of things happening. Just as in RL... almost... :p

7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And what. In the next entry some very serious casualties

Entry 33

Weeks ago a great Jedi gave her life. Siri Tachi is one with the Force. She died on Azure.
    I have seen Obi-Wan upon his return to the temple prowling the corridors.

I heard from Aaqu that he could give comfort to Obi-Wan when he met him in the hangar crying and sitting on the ramp of the Millennium Falcon. Obi-Wan told Aaqu about his experience on Azure and before on Rattatak. Both were experiences that turned him almost to the dark side. Asajj Ventress tried with physical torture and a Sith torture mask. Obi-Wan wanted to kill Magus for the murder of Siri Tachi but took him as a prisoner of war. A discussion followed between Aaqu and Obi-Wan that even a person turned to the dark side can be redeemed.

Aaqu saw a pic taken by a cam in the hangar and made this beautiful painting showing the comfort.

[​IMG]
    Obi-Wan is now away for some R and R to a cabin he owns on Moniron.
    I am sure he will come back recovered from the loss of Siri.

This evening Alco contacted me and said that Joe Calistro and his family have moved to Lingala. He is sure that the firechief will find a nice job in the capital.

AzureAngel2 and jcgoble3 like this.
  8. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    I knew Siri's death was coming, but it's still heartbreaking. =(( You wrote it very well, though.

Also, the painting is great. =D= And a Millennium Falcon name-drop? :D

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Awww. I always wish somehow the loss of Siri can be unwritten -prevented somehow. Awww, Obi-Wan has great friends and sources of consolation. The key to benefiting is being receptive to it. @};-

10. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Excellent entry early. Obi-Wan is always such a rock all the time and seeing him hurt that way is hard to see but a reminder that he's human. Love the Falcon inclusion. :D

11. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    A huge loss of Siri Tachi and a touching tribute by Obi-Wan.

12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Siri appeared in most of my Obi-Wan fics. She is one of my favorite characters to write about. And another painting is coming.
    The Millennium Falcon was a main subject in my large fic DNA-ID
    Excerpt from DNA-ID

Some time after Revenge of the Sith 19 B.B.Y.
    The starship was battered by the stray blasts that had come through her shielding destroying those shields almost completely. A gaping hole indicated where two escape-pods had narrowly missed the asteroid that had made scrap of the ship. The escape pods were gone and being of a hyperdrive capable design they must have ended up somewhere. She was in a tractor-beam of an old industrial hauler and nearing one of the orbital junkyards near Nar Shaddaa. You could still see the beauty of her design. She was almost circular with two sharp prongs at the front. A ball-shaped cockpit was on her right. She was mostly white with steel-blue parts indicating where the hull had extra strength added. The white texture was finely ribbed and had many nuts and bolts. A small dedication-plaque near the ramp indicated her as the Mi Falcon with a faded picture of three falcons just above it.
    Her transponder that could have given her I.D. and where she had come from was lost.

Millennium Falcon she had been named that by a young Jedi healer visiting the shipyard where she was born and he had been seeing a Falcon soaring high in the sky. That had been more than 41 years ago.
    The young Jedi healer – Kaagi Adin – had been on Corellia for a mission with Master Yoda – a joyful one with a celebration and a life that could be saved – and the two had visited the ship yard in the small town of Corruul after that.

He sure has

Entry 34

More than a month ago Obi-Wan came back from Moniron. He told Aaqu that he could cope with the loss of Siri.

Even with a war going on we had some simple missions not having to do with the war at all. I think that Mace Windu wanted some R and R time for Obi-Wan, Anakin and Benno Perion, our sports teacher.
    The new king of Indora was to be crowned and had asked for two master-padawan teams to attend.
    And with most master-padawan teams away that had Mace – revenge for the smiley prank? – planning to have me on that mission with Benno again as my master.

I still remember the time 31 years ago I was teamed with him as the padawan in disguise and ending up in a hospital on Anaxes and afterwards in the healers’ ward with ‘little healer’ Kenobi caring for me.
    Benno accompanied me to the healer’s ward to get my stuff – and some odds and ends to heal because you never know with the Skywalker-Kenobi disaster-duo – produced some beads and began to braid a small string of my long hair and tied the rest in a nerftail.

I asked why there were only red and white beads.

Aaqu explained that red is the colour of the Dunai elder and white the colour of a healer. The third bead – also a red one – was for saving people. Aaqu had heard Mace muttering about the mission and had suggested me pairing with Benno and an easy mission for Skywalker and Kenobi.

The mission was easy with the ceremony and within 5 hours we were on the way back again.
    Easy return?
    No.

Our new shuttle had developed engine trouble and we got an old one provided by Anakin who expected no problem at all.
    No problem at all was an exaggeration of course and I had to help during the flight home and my clothes became as greasy as always. Only this grease was engine lubricant and not the usual massage-oil.

Obi-Wan had assisted us and only Benno retained a dignified Jedi-look and outfit because the engine-room was too tiny for his large body.
    [​IMG]

I saw Obi-Wan’s look and heard Anakin’s words “Master take a seat and don’t worry. This shuttle is held together by spit and bandaids but we will make it to that landingpad of the temple.”

And he did make one of his infamous happy landings landing with a big bang and a door that refused to open.

But Master Yoda was there and opened the door with his lightsaber and told me to let go of my disguise and become again master Kaagi Adin.

Obi-Wan commented about our white noses and upset stomachs and wanted to go with us to Enga – no worry about cold hands Enga this time Kenobi? – to see if she had some nice nerfmilk-pudding.
    She had and for the guys who loved it with chocolate sprinkles.

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Pudding with sprinkles! Yum! But first naturally there had to be an adventurous semicrash landing. [face_laugh]

14. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    "Any landing you can walk away from is a good landing." [face_laugh]

Yes, ordinary missions still call in the middle of war. Glad to see everyone get some time away from the battlefields.

15. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Another miraculous landing by Anakin as he continues to achieve the extraordinary out of routine missions.

16. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
  17. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Obi-Wan told Aaqu about his experience on Azure and before on Rattatak. Both were experiences that turned him almost to the dark side.

Loved your oil paintings and the usual banter, even though a certain death fell heavy on us all. I try to be a better reader again in September, okay? RL is very busy at present.

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Trademark Anakin;)
    R and R is always good
    As is real life here and with the DDOS-attack on Ziggo it isn't easy to go on-line

Entry 35

Firechief Tad Henny had a party at the Jeditemple firehouse because he was leaving. I was there and heard him telling about his new job in Ingal city on Lingala. It was the second party I attended. The first was him celebrating 15 years as firechief of the Jeditemple firedepartment. Tad Henny is now gone and his successor – Rosco – is a stick-to-the-rules kind of man.
    Amd guess what?

Anakin is now a Jediknight and came – after some Hutt business involving a little smelly huttling being kidnapped and brought back to Jabba the Hutt – back with a padawan.

I like Ahsoka Tano. She is calling him Skyguy and that’s quite fitting.

AzureAngel2, RX_Sith and jcgoble3 like this.
  19. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    At last, Ahsoka shows up. :D I really think she wasn't as bad as the TCW haters would make you believe (though I do question putting a 14-year-old in a tube top).

And a retirement party is always bittersweet. This new guy doesn't sound like he'll be up for as much fun. Hopefully Kaagi can "initiate" him into the world of pranks. [face_laugh]

20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Yay Ahsoka. :D I think Sky Guy is a good nickname.

21. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Rosco. Why can't I stop thinking abuot Dukes of Hazzard. :p

[​IMG]

Seriously though. I like Ahsoka and look forward to her involvement in the story.

22. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    [face_laugh][face_rofl][face_laugh][face_rofl][face_laugh]

23. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Sky Guy is a great nickname for Anakin and it definitely fits him to a "T".

24. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    He can try;)
    Rosco is quite a pain in the posterior for his men;)

For Trouble?

Entry 36

I didn’t like it at all but Vokara Che gave her permission to do it.
    It was freezing an entire strike-team into carbonite.

General Kenobi suggested a surgical strike on the InterGalactic Banking Clan warship building factories in the Gwori System.

But with a gigantic bio-scan-irradiator-incinerator that would kill any organics on ships that pass through it the team had – Skywalker’s idea – to be frozen in carbonite.

Che monitored the process. The mission was a success. Slaves were freed and are now working for the republic.

25. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Sky-Guy comes through again.