main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends "Secret Ingredients" : Child Obi-Wan and Siri bake a toxic cake. Humor

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by CrystalSaber_1, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrystalSaber_1

CrystalSaber_1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 15, 2008
    Title: Secret Ingredients
    Author: CrystalSaber_1
    Timeframe: Obi-Wan is seven, Siri is five.
    Summary: I randomly wrote this the other day. Sorry if it's not a masterpiece, lol. Basically what happens is Obi-Wan and Siri bake a toxic cake. Disaster follows.
    Genre: Humor

Secret Ingredients

"It's all your fault Obi."

"No it's not!"

"Yes it is!"

"IT'S NOT!"

"Yes it is, yes it is, yes it is." Siri stuck out her tongue to add insult to injury

"It's not, it's not, it's not!" Whined Obi-Wan, who was now rather red in the face.

"Yes it is. Times ten."

"NO it's not. Times a hundred."

"Yes it is. Times infinity."

"No it's not. Times infinity and beyond." Obi-Wan looked extreamly pleased with himself.

Siri wasn't about to give up so easily. "YES IT IS YOUR FAULT, TIMES INFINITY AND BEYOND AND BEYOND AND BEYOND AND BEYOND AND..."

Obi-Wan winced deeply at Siri's bellowing and clamped his hands protectivly over his ears. He winced once again as he looked at the creche kitchen, which was where he and Siri were standing at the present moment. The cause for his discomfort stemmed from the fact that the room was splattered with large, puke-green blobs of-something that smelled like a cross between rotten eggs and a toxic waste pit.

All the trouble had started about half an hour ago.

He and Siri had been helping Master Falla, their creche master, bake a cake for the afternoon meal. Everything had been going along smoothly until Master Falla had realized she'd run out of some ingredient.

"I need to go to the kitchens for some more milk" She had told Obi-Wan and Siri. "Don't touch ANYTHING until I get back."

The younglings had given their consent to behave, and the creche master left shortly.
    However, the second she left the creche, Siri began to rummage through the various draws and cabinets in the creche kitchen.

Obi-Wan had watched, his blue eyes wide. "Siri, whatcha' doin'?"

"Finding stuffs to make the cake taste gooder" Siri replied matter-of-factly. She popped out of the cabinet she had been looking through, several jars of spices clutched in her hands. She dropped them unceremoniously next to a large bowl of cake batter that was sitting on the kitchen counter. She then walked over to the cooler and began to search through that.

Obi-Wan bit his lip nervously. "Siri, I don't think you're 'sposed do that..."

Siri, who was cheerfully ignoring her friend, tugged a large bag of frozen vegetables out of the cooler, pulled and nauseated face, and quickly stuffed the bag back into the cooler. She then pulled a large tub of mint chocolate-chip ice cream out of the cooler and smiled triumphantly. She placed that on the counter as well.

"Siri..." moaned Obi-Wan apprehensively. "We're gonna get in trouble..."

Siri continued to ignore him, and continued to food at random from various places. Before long, almost the entire stock of food was grouped in a huge pile on top of the counter. Siri clambered up and sat next to the enormous pile. She patted the space next to her. "Obi, come help."

Feeling as though he was going to regret this, Obi-Wan reluctantly climbed up and sat next to Siri.

"Whatcha' gonna do?" He asked, although he would have preferred not to know.

"We're gonna make the cake taste gooder" replied Siri happily. "I got all the goodest stuff to eat, and we're gonna put it with the cake batter so it'll taste even more yummy."

Obi-Wan eyed the pile next to him. It featured bananas, a leftover chicken leg, and a bottle of grape juice. He made a face. Chicken, grape juice, and bananas? Would they taste good together. They tasted yummy by themselves, but together? His stomach turned over at the very thought.

He turned to Siri. "Are you sure this is going to work?"

"Yep" replied Siri enthusiastically. She was already pouring the grape juice into the bowl.

Deciding that it was too late to argue, Obi-Wan opened a bag of cheese puffs and dumped it into the bowl.

They continued to add completely random foods. They used cereal with rasins, sphag

2. KotORBF2Female_Revan

KotORBF2Female_Revan Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 21, 2009
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

XD HAHAHAHA

Children + Baking = disaster!

And you managed to make disaster hilarious!

=D= [face_laugh]

3. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Jaidyn_Knightfall Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2008
    [face_laugh] Oh wow, this was absolutely hilarious! I've missed your stories so much! They always make me laugh.:)

"Oops" said Siri.

Obi-Wan drily wondered to himself why he considered that the understatement of the century.

Hmm, I wonder why?...:p

This was perfect, Crystal. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories soon![:D]@};-

4. CrystalSaber_1

CrystalSaber_1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 15, 2008
    KotORBF2Female_Revan: Thank you so much for reading! I'm glad it made you laugh! :)

Jaidyn_Knightfall: Thank you so much Jaidyn! [:D] I glad you liked it!

5. Icepaw_Kenobi

Icepaw_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2009
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
    I needed that.
    Really good job! I look forward to more![face_dancing]
    =D=

6. Raphire

Raphire Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 19, 2008
    Hilarious! The perfect picker-upper to my misrible day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.