main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Secret of Mana

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Errant_Venture, Apr 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axle-Starweilder

Axle-Starweilder Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 6, 2005
    there is that one pair of spells that the girl and the sprite get right before the final battle, and there's also the blessing that the mana tree plants on the sword that is said to restore it's power. this does not change the fact that it remains the "dragon buster" and not the "mana sword". for that job requires the final sword's orb. now as i've already mentioned and discussed earlier, all of the other final orbs can be obtained from the beasts in the mana fortress, except for the sword's. the closest thing i found to an answer was a faq that listed the orb's location as a "secret". man oh man was i furious after i read that. i have also come to find that most sites that even have answers for mana-related questions don't even know that you can find final orbs for half of the weapons!?!? surely somebody has to know.

2. darkknight_152002

darkknight_152002 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 2, 2003
    SoM is something I haven't played in maybe ten years. It's menu systems remind me of the Secret of Evermore game, with the rotating charts. Both games are a sort-of "live action" RPG made when most RPG's were turn-based.

3. Axle-Starweilder

Axle-Starweilder Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 6, 2005
    actually, i think you mean secret of evermore's system reminds you of secret of mana's. as it was in existence three years prior. and also, i think we're getting a trifle off topic here, where is that final blasted orb!?!?!?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.