main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA Secret Santa 2007 Planning thread

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by greencat336, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    My wish list is always the same: Coffee and Liam. Can't ever get enough of either one [face_mischief]

Although a post-Christmas revised wish list might be a good idea.

2. TRADMIC

TRADMIC Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 24, 2005
    I would like the new Star Wars Saga calendar. I didn't see that one before I went ahead and got the Snakes on a Plane one.

Things I like include paper, candy, and toys.

:)

I think everyone who signed up should post some kind of idea for themselves. Once that is done then we SHOULd make an updated thread. Great idea!

3. SuperChill

SuperChill Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 8, 2005
    I agree. There are plenty of people who are on the list that have not posted what they want and time is running out. Btw holiday traffic is terrible:mad:

4. ZeroCool69

ZeroCool69 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 22, 2002
  5. Plagious

Plagious Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2006
    My Wish List

Newegg.com Gift certificates
    Best Gift Cards
    More to Come.....

6. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001

As a matter of fact, I do know how to get some of that Skywalker Wine into the state, as that was what I got Tina for her 21st birthday. Find someone in a state it can be shipped to. Have it shipped to them and then you either go get it or they bring it to you. Tah-dah.

7. Darth_Agony

Darth_Agony Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 13, 2003
    I would like American Pie: The Naked Mile (widescreen if possible)

8. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    You can add that wine to my list. I like the merlot rather than white. Chris I don't know if you would be willing to share your source or not but I would love to buy some anyway.

9. Darth_Agony

Darth_Agony Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 13, 2003
    I'd definitely like the wine too but that's probably a bit over the price range...

10. Mrs_Darth_Agony

Mrs_Darth_Agony Jedi Youngling

Jul 30, 2003
    I would like the Devil Wears Prada widescreen DVD. I will update my mist after Christmas....

Well santa didn't bring me that movie. So in case a guy has me lol, and doesn't wanna look weird buyin a chick flick gift cards for any of the following places would be nice too: dollar general, walmart, or pretty much any book store that I can order from online

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.