main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Secret Sister II: Master's Apprentice........OT behin the scenes/Rogue Squadron Updated! 07/20/03!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by SECRETSISTER, May 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr

Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr Jedi Master star 3

May 22, 2002
    [color=006699]Sis,

I loved it and your note at the end was funny - I too am a tenor :) and I have sung in chorus and choir for years :) :D :) :D

Wedge :>o<:
    Cross into the Blue[/color]

2. TenelKaJedi

TenelKaJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2003
    Oh, SS. That last post actually made me cry! :_| That was soooo GOOD!

Stryke

3. SECRETSISTER

SECRETSISTER Jedi Master star 8

Nov 18, 2001
    Bobilll: "They trained her! They flackin' trained her!" You'll love it when Zaalis gets his.
    JainaDurron: Sometimes I think I'm too involved in this story. LiSSa is now a character in the Jedi Outcast RP. Boy is that a change! :eek:
    Jeanida: All three songs are mine. I've got the music written for them, too.
    Lank: My friend, Those two really need each other. If I had my way, Lissa would replace Iella - but it ain't gonna happen. I like her, too.
    Oh Image of My Big Brother, Wedge: Are you sure you're not the real thing? I'm a singer, too. Alto, Church Choir leader.
    Stryke: Don't cry. Smile. There is much love here.

Thank you all for reading this.

4. Jeanida_Myrishi

Jeanida_Myrishi Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2003
  5. Lank_Pavail

Lank_Pavail Jedi Knight star 7

Sep 26, 2002
    Thanks for posting it, Sis. :D

UP!

6. SECRETSISTER

Nov 18, 2001
    Whoopsie! Here it is, Sunday again and time for another installment in the life of Lissa Rosque! Head 'em up! Move 'em out! YO!!!

--------------------------------

CHAPTER 11

At her murmured request, Luke, Wedge and Tycho followed Princess Leia out of Lissa?s room. They had just spent a long hour with the injured girl, going over the tale of her confrontation with Seif Zaalis. Wes Janson had remained beside Lissa alternately praising and critiquing her methods of self-defense.

Once they were out of Lissa?s earshot, Leia turned to the three pilots with a frown of curiosity.

?Is Lissa always so precise when she describes things she?s seen and heard??

Luke and Tycho shrugged, but Wedge nodded.

?Always.? he said firmly. ?She remembers everything.? She even remembers the color of my sister?s eyes!

?Always?? Leia asked again.

?Always.? Wedge repeated. Then he too, frowned. ?Why??

Leia tapped her lips with one finger and her eyes grew distant - and a bit nostalgic.

?She reminds me of - of a friend of mine.? Her eyes cleared and she looked and the three young men. ?Is it possible that Lissa has a holographic memory??

Wedge?s eyes widened at the suggestion, but the more he thought about it, the more plausible the idea became. He glanced over at Luke and then at Tycho.

?What do you think?? he asked the Alderaanian. ?You?re her tutor - you know how fast and well she picks things up.?

?It could very well be true.? Tycho admitted after another moment of thought. Her test scores were phenomenally high.? He looked up at his companions. ?She should be tested but I don?t think we have the facilities or the time to do it here and now.?

?You?re right about that!? Leia returned with a small sigh of disappointment. ?But I sure would like to know - eventually.? She shrugged. ?In any case, she gave us a very detailed account of what Zaalis had to say for himself, and it doesn?t sound as if he?s the type to be very high in Imperial Intelligence. Let?s hope he?s got a lot of channels to go through before anyone really listens to him.?

?If he even makes it back to them.? Luke added. Suddenly, three sets of eyes were staring questions at him. Luke?s ears turned pink under the scrutiny and he tried to grin away his discomfiture. ?We may have plenty of time to get out of here. Zaalis was never very good with numbers.?

Lissa stood quietly gazing up at the figure of Dack Ralter floating in the Bacta Tank. Other than his body?s reaction to the undulation of the thick healing liquid, he moved not at all.

?Are you sure that they said he?ll fully recover?? she asked her guardian in a worried tone that was reflected in the somber face beneath the bacta mask.

?That is their hope.? Wedge answered quietly, assuredly. ?He shows that promise.? He laid a gentle hand on her shoulder and moved forward to stand beside her. Lissa leaned against him taking comfort in his presence.

?He was waiting for me.? Lissa whispered. ?I went to get the friendship bracelet that I made for him and he was waiting for me.?

?Don?t blame yourself, Lis.? Wedge said firmly. ?If it hadn?t been Dack, it would have been someone else. Zaalis tried to make you his hostage and failed, so he was desperate. Dack just happened to be the next person he encountered.?

?I understand that.? Lissa agreed solemnly. ?But at least I had a chance. Dack didn?t. That black-hearted beast hit him from behind.? She eased out of Wedge?s half embrace and moved up close to the tank to place gently curved fingers against its cold surface.

?Get well, Dack, get completely well.? she whispered.

?He will.? Emdee assured the girl as he rolled into the room. ?The most recent analysis shows that the swelling of the brain tissue has completely receded and no sign of damage is present. Officer Ralter?s skull is knitting well, also.?

Lissa whirled and faced the medical droid with a bright smile.

?Oh! That?s wonderful news!? Impulsively she hugged the dro

7. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    You are going to post the link to the newest installment, aren't you Selinda? I certainly hope so.

Great post! I just wish Dack didn't have to die. :(

~~Jilly

8. SECRETSISTER

Nov 18, 2001
    Jilly, I'll post the link as soon as I get it set up. It's gonna be a race now - I haven't completed TTS yet.

9. Lank_Pavail

Lank_Pavail Jedi Knight star 7

Sep 26, 2002
    Great stuff, Sis! :D

A nice legacy. Reminds me of the one left on Yavin by Jek and Biggs. *bittersweet smile*

So, the bugger's going to 181st, eh? Well, I'm certain Renegade group will get a least a little payback when they go... [face_devil]

Can't wait for the next mini-series. You do great work, Sis. :)

10. Dancing_Jansons

Dancing_Jansons Jedi Master star 3

Oct 1, 2002
    I simply adore this story, SecretSister. I love all of your OCs and the way you bring the existing characters to life.

I eagerly await the third installment!

11. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Hehe, loving it, Sister! Gee, hope the Imps fry Zaalis once and for all, hurting our little Lissa like that! Poor mural though, all gone to waste like that! Good to see that it isn't all fighting going on in there, though!

12. Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr

Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr Jedi Master star 3

May 22, 2002
    [color=006699]Great story Sis, let's just hope that the Active Topic Notification is working again when you are ready to post the link :D - I just hate having to come to the Boards and having to search for the stories I am reading :( . I can't wait for the continuation at Hoth.

Wedge :>o<:
    Cross into the Blue

PS: I only have Part One - which I am working on - would you like me to beta Part Two as well?[/color]

13. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Hey, the story was great!!!!!! I'm sorry it's over but at least there's a sequel. Is this going to be a trilogy?

NYC

14. SECRETSISTER

Nov 18, 2001
    Hello everyone! It's a madhouse here, so I'm running a bit behind. But never fear, the links are here! Onward to Hoth!!!

Lank, Bobilll: Oh, yeah, it's Time for Zaalis' payback - so deserved, so appropriate. Go Renegades!
    Dancing Jansons: Of course part III is coming! Can't leave y'all hanging!
    Wedge:OIOMBB, I will send you Part II very soon (see madhouse reference.) Also, dear, you can find the link in my sig. You can find me on the JCC board under 'Jedi Outcast', or on Fan Activities RP forum under^ (again)'Jedi Outcast'. I hope that will make it easier. :>o<:
    NYC: Yes, it's a trilogy! Hey! I may even carry it into the EU!

--------------------------------

And here is the link!

Secret Sister III

Enjoy!

15. Earwen-Ancalime

Earwen-Ancalime Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    And again I say WOW!!! Sis, this is great! I loved every minute of it! You are so talented!!! Off to SSIII, although it will have to wait until I get some sleep.

I loved her growing up and the mural and the songs and the entire thing!

*claps*

16. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    I just read Part 1 and this part, and I must say that I enjoyed both parts emminsley.

on to part 3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.