Secret Sith Society website

Discussion in 'Winston-Salem, NC' started by spooky-kid, Dec 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well I've put up a rather boring website for us through tripod.com. The actual web address is http://pagan-jedi.tripod.com

I've never tried this before. It's cool and sucks at the same time. The things that suck is I wanna design my own background not pick from one of theirs. Also there's like a pre-determined template I guess. I wanna add pics in places it doesn't give me the option to.

Anyways check it out and give me some feedback. [face_devil]
  2. STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    Looks great Spooky! Don't feel bad about not getting to do everything you want with it yet. It's a start and that's the important thing! With all of us working together I'm sure in the long run we really do some amazing things. Just wait and see.
  3. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Site updated with a pic of Stardog and a short bio in the members section. Pics of Pete(the new guy from the last meeting) in his trooper armor. Now that makes 2 guys in our Chapter that are also in the local 501st Garrison-Vaders' Fist. Hopefully I'll have pics of Kevin in his Tie Fighter Pilot costume soon.....and eventually me in my Imperial Officer uniform.

Also added news on Celebration 3 in the news section.

spooky [face_devil]
  4. STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks! The bio page looks too cool. The site is out of sight! Can't wait to see and read the other memners bio's. Come on guys send them in!
  5. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    pictures of Stardogs' collection added to the web site.
  6. STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    WOW! Dude I didn't think you would add them all! We've got to get together and photograph your collection. Or scan those photos you showed me. Your collection kicks @$$!!
  7. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    pics of my collection added today as well as pics of TiePilot74 in the costume section.

[face_devil]
  8. STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    Dude! That was fast!! All the pics look great!
  9. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OK....I'm having trouble with the site because I think I exceeded the bandwidth..... I'll figure it out....any advise?

Spooky
  10. STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    YEAH!!! Delete the photo's from my collection! They have to be taking up all the room!! I'll send you some smaller ones when I get the chance. Also delete my pic on the bio and I'll send a maller one also.
  11. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Website is back up. For now I have taken Stardogs' collection pics off and instead of posting his FanFiction story there. I have just created a link to it on the Fan Fiction boards. Sorry Stardog.
  12. STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    No problem dude!!!! It was my idea anyway. I'm just glad the site is up and running again!!
  13. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    website updated 3/2/04

Added a For Sale page......

Got extras of anything that you are wanting to sale or trade. Let me know and I'll get 'em listed for you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.