main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Secret Sith Society website

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by spooky-kid, Dec 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    Well I've put up a rather boring website for us through tripod.com. The actual web address is http://pagan-jedi.tripod.com

I've never tried this before. It's cool and sucks at the same time. The things that suck is I wanna design my own background not pick from one of theirs. Also there's like a pre-determined template I guess. I wanna add pics in places it doesn't give me the option to.

Anyways check it out and give me some feedback. [face_devil]

2. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    Looks great Spooky! Don't feel bad about not getting to do everything you want with it yet. It's a start and that's the important thing! With all of us working together I'm sure in the long run we really do some amazing things. Just wait and see.

3. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Site updated with a pic of Stardog and a short bio in the members section. Pics of Pete(the new guy from the last meeting) in his trooper armor. Now that makes 2 guys in our Chapter that are also in the local 501st Garrison-Vaders' Fist. Hopefully I'll have pics of Kevin in his Tie Fighter Pilot costume soon.....and eventually me in my Imperial Officer uniform.

Also added news on Celebration 3 in the news section.

spooky [face_devil]

4. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Thanks! The bio page looks too cool. The site is out of sight! Can't wait to see and read the other memners bio's. Come on guys send them in!

5. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    pictures of Stardogs' collection added to the web site.

6. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    WOW! Dude I didn't think you would add them all! We've got to get together and photograph your collection. Or scan those photos you showed me. Your collection kicks @$$!!

7. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    pics of my collection added today as well as pics of TiePilot74 in the costume section.

[face_devil]

8. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Dude! That was fast!! All the pics look great!

9. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    OK....I'm having trouble with the site because I think I exceeded the bandwidth..... I'll figure it out....any advise?

Spooky

10. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    YEAH!!! Delete the photo's from my collection! They have to be taking up all the room!! I'll send you some smaller ones when I get the chance. Also delete my pic on the bio and I'll send a maller one also.

11. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Website is back up. For now I have taken Stardogs' collection pics off and instead of posting his FanFiction story there. I have just created a link to it on the Fan Fiction boards. Sorry Stardog.

12. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    No problem dude!!!! It was my idea anyway. I'm just glad the site is up and running again!!

13. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    website updated 3/2/04

Added a For Sale page......

Got extras of anything that you are wanting to sale or trade. Let me know and I'll get 'em listed for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.