main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Secret Son of a Sith (Vader/Isard) short one-shot from a bunny by DarthIshtar

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by brodiew, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    A/N: I asked DarthIshtar for a one shot plot bunny, and this is what she gave me:

Write a fic in which Vader and an Imperial officer has a child who is in the Rebellion. They have to sympathize about the matter and the son or the officer have to be canon.

You've been warned...

Secret Son of a Sith

Competition for affection is a strong incentive for hatred. Disfigurement can make such a need for affection murderous. Ysanne Isard would die; no matter her importance the Empire or to Palpatine himself.

Well?it sounded good in his head. Killing the mother of his only son, other than Luke Skywalker, was not something he really wanted to do. And, why not? He would be doing her a favor. Ysanne hated her son, now, more than ever.

?I don?t mind crushing your esophagus,? He said, standing at her side as she perused the latest intelligence reports.

?My hero,? she deadpanned in response.

?He?s in danger,? Vader retorted. ?Captured in battle on Fryst.?

?It will be good for his character,? she said to her data screen.

?Skywalker is with him.?

?You must be proud,? she spat, finally spinning to face him. ?You have two incompetent sons.?

?Colin is also your son,? he breathed. ?Have you forgotten that??

?How can I?? she said grimacing. ?His conception is burned into my memory. And, that?s not a good thing.?

?Regardless, I don?t think you wish him dead.?

She thought about that, turning back to her data screen. Lowering her head, she said: ?No.?

?The commander of the regiment is Colonel Klenon,? Vader continued. ?I?m sure you are very aware of his?persuasive techniques.?

?Yes, Anakin, I?m aware that his sadism rivals even your own.?

?What should we do about it??

?I didn?t know you needed my approval to do anything,? she said, icily.

?I?d prefer we were a united front in protecting our son,? he replied.

?What would the Emperor do if you knew you had become so sentimental??

?I?m sure he will not find out until I inform him,? Vader said, reaching out and touching her cheek.

Ysanne coughed as the muscles in her throat constricted for only an instant. She shot to her feet and pushed him hard with both hands. He didn?t move.

?Bastard!? she spat, leaving saliva sliding from his nose piece.

He grabbed her arms tightly and sat her back down in the chair.

?Now, Ysanne,? he said harshly. ?How shall we free our son??

2. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    that's one helluva crackship

3. Jade_Skywalker

Jade_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    Interesting challenge. She must have given you the first plot bunny that came to her head. ;)

But really that's a good thing. Makes a writer's talent stretch when there's an unlikely challenge.

You took an interesting turn in this story. You captured Vader well. I loved the force choke.

Nice job. :D

4. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Nope, it was Kateydidnt's originally and she suggested foisting it off on him.

Interesting and highly disturbing, but funny.

5. SithGirl132

SithGirl132 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    Oh, no. You've given me crack!ship plot bunnies... but Isard is such a great character to crackship... Great fic and I love where you took this bunny! Is there ever a chance of more? [face_batting]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.