main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga -Secrets- An OC Dueling Circle Challenge response

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Meredith_Kenobi, May 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meredith_Kenobi

Meredith_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    Written for Rogue_Pilot_2347?s OC Story Dueling Circle Challenge: It's time for some back-story: break out an OC you haven't developed very much and tell us his or her history. Where did he come from? Why does he do what he does? Does he have any deep dark secrets that he hides from everyone he knows? Let's see the juicy details that make your character who he is.

For more on Wanté Niss, the character in this viggie, read:Vicious Circle

Entry #I?ve-lost-count in MY DIARY.

I love squeaky floors. They let you know when someone is about to BARGE in on you so you can HIDE your diary before they can ask you ?what?re you writing?? And then you have to lie or say, ?NONE OF YOUR KRIFFING BUSINESS!?

Another reason I like squeaky floors, is that they give a house character. Otherwise it?s just four walls, a floor, and, if you?re lucky, a ceiling. So it?s like, while you?re walking along and the floors are squeaking under your boots in an off-key concerto, it?s like the house is speaking to you.

If ever I have my own house I will make sure it has perfectly squeaky floors before I buy it. WITHOUT carpet. I?ve seen enough revolting, nikrat crud covered carpets to make me vomit all over this diary. Vomit! Puke! Throw up! Upchuck! Hurl! Heave!

No, I?m NOT rambling. I do have important things to say, though by looking through this diary that might not be evident to the average schmuck. But what I write is important to ME !

I have so many secrets. I hate secrets. Secrets are like drugs or alcohol. You use them, keep them, until they?ve used you up and you?re nothing but an empty shell of who you used to be. Secrets do that. Secrets are like rich people, taking what little you?ve earned. Secrets are like cruddy music. Secrets are like greed. Like hunger. Like parasites, feeding on you and giving nothing back. Like lukewarm caf. Like finding grime in the inside of the cup you just drank out of. Secrets are like secrets. Like bad puns. Like purple socks. Like the color yellow. Like filthy water. Like puking. All of these things I hate and that is why they are like secrets. Because I hate secrets.

But there is one secret in the galaxy that I don?t hate. It?s the best secret a girl could have. It?s the one secret I could ever love LOVE LOVE.

Ty, I love you! I adore you! B mine 4ever!!! I want to shout your name to the galaxy: I love Ty! But I cannot. curses! Curses! CURSES!

I love Ty?s white blond hair. It?s so soft and pure and untainted by the galaxy?s evils. Ty?s hair is naïve, like him, and it fits him perfectly and I LOVE it.

I love Ty?s eyes. They?re the same brown as mine, but so different. Ty?s eyes are so soft and kind and innocent. Like a babies?. I love Typo?s eyes.

I hate this secret! I want to shout it to the galaxy. But I can?t! CURSES!

I LOVE you, Ty! I adore, worship, desire, care for, fancy, treasure, prize, value, cherish, you Ty!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

I love you, my darling Jedi! The Force will be with you always, just like I will!

I have one more secret I?m going to write about tonight. I hate this secret. I fear this secret. I love Ty, but I do not deserve him. Not one bit. He is a lovely, sweet, kind, person, and I am not. Simply NOT.

I fear one day he will realize this, and leave me. If he does I will die. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH

I pray every night that the Force will keep him in ignorance, and that he will still love me when we meet again even though I?m not a dainty lady in a dainty house dabbing my dainty mouth with a dainty napkin after a DAINTY twelve course DINNER!

And then I pray that my prayer will be granted.

It?s worked so far.

Wanté Niss

:D

2. BrentusofGath

BrentusofGath Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2005
    Yup, this is by far the most romantic thing I've ever read. :D

Very interesting diary entry. This girl definitely needs help. [face_laugh]

Great job, Mere! =D=

3. Meredith_Kenobi

Jul 20, 2005
    BrentusofGath: Yup, this is by far the most romantic thing I've ever read

the sarcasm is strong with this one :p

Very interesting diary entry. This girl definitely needs help.

too true, too true [face_mischief]

Great job, Mere!

thankee very much, Brentus! [:D]

4. BrentusofGath

BrentusofGath Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2005
    the sarcasm is strong with this one

I was serious. ;) You don't think I read romantic drivel normally, do you? :rolleyes:

:D

5. Meredith_Kenobi

Jul 20, 2005
    :p no, not really

6. Meredith_Kenobi

Jul 20, 2005
    :eek: Wow, so many great reviwes! :p

7. the_wandering_shadow

the_wandering_shadow Jedi Knight star 3

May 16, 2005
    I think your past two dueling circle entries have been hilarious [face_laugh]

8. Meredith_Kenobi

Jul 20, 2005
    the_wandering_shadow: [:D] aw, thanks!!!

9. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    This really gave the feel on the inner character, it felt so.. real. I loved that she rambled and divulged so many of her likes and dislikes. LOL

10. Meredith_Kenobi

Jul 20, 2005
    Healer_Leona: That was excatly what I was going for! [face_dancing] Thanks very much!!!

11. bi0nic

bi0nic Jedi Master star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    This was great Meredith!

At first, it looked strange having all the underlinings and capitalisations, but after you start reading, you realise it fits the diary format perfectly. I loved the repetition of certain words too, it sounded exactly how someone would write in their diary.

The whole "Secrets are . . ." section was brilliant.

Otherwise it?s just four walls, a floor, and, if you?re lucky, a ceiling

This line made me lol. This girl seems to have quite a dippy, tongue-in-cheek sense of humour.

The Force will be with you always, just like I will

Awww, thash sho schweet.

Great work! =D=

12. Meredith_Kenobi

Jul 20, 2005
    bi0nic: Thanks very much! So it looked weird at first, eh? [face_laugh] No wonder I only got a few readers. But that's okay. Thanks again, bi0nic! [:D] [:D] [:D]

13. Lord_Zeron

Lord_Zeron Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 19, 2005
    So this is what a girl's diary entries look like. Wow, I'm scared.

Great story though, I agree with Brentus, this was very romantic almost to the point of obsession. All of the emotions felt very real, and very conflicting as well. Wante sure seems like a very deep character. And the secrets part was great, I was wonering what all of those things had in common and I was stumped until she said she hated them all. And poor yellow, no one ever picks yellow as their favorite color. Or orange. I like orange.

Anyway, great story! Very enjoyable and realistic!

Edit: Almost forgot to mention "Entry #I?ve-lost-count in MY DIARY." Lol, that was one of my favorite parts.

14. correllian_ale

correllian_ale Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 20, 2005
    Ah, so someone's got a crush on little Typho...[face_thinking]

Let's just hope he gets ou of IoT o.k. so he can go back to her...oh, wait...I remember now.
    :eek: [face_skull] ]-}

Feel better Typho, then stay in the post-NJO era. It's better that way!!!!

15. Lovely-in-Orange

Lovely-in-Orange Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 21, 2005
    That was funny. I really liked the ramblings... especially the whole secrets section.

16. Meredith_Kenobi

Jul 20, 2005
    Lord_Zeron: Thanks very much! (heh heh, yellow is actually MY favorite color). I'm so glad it seemed realistic, beacsue that is exactly what I was trying to do. [face_dancing]

corellian_ale: Typho? Ha, that's a Typo! :p I think Typo's got it kinda' bad in both eras. :( Poor Typo.

Lovely-in-Orange: Thank you much and bunches! [:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.