main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Secrets- Han/Leia viggette, mush!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by alderaanprincess, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alderaanprincess

alderaanprincess Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 9, 2008
    Title: Secrets
    Author: alderaanprincess (me!) :)
    Characters: Han and Leia
    Time: sometimes after ROTJ
    Genre: Mush!
    Summary: Leia tells Han a secret about her fears

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Han rolled onto his back and looked into the darkness. There had been a huge storm earlier that had put out the power. It had been out for probably an hour now and he still couldn?t sleep. He let out a sigh and tried to make out the fan that hung over his bed but it was too dark.

Suddenly, the silence was interrupted by the turn of the door handle. Han tried to see who was coming in. He incitingly looked at his blaster which was sitting on his bedside table next to the flashlight. The person quietly closed the door behind them and stepped in.

A familiar female voice broke through the darkness like a knife ?Han? Can I sleep with you??

Leia Han breathed a sigh of relief and reached for the flashlight, switching it on and shining it at Leia. Her hair hung down past her back and it was slightly tangled. Damn, she?s still too beautiful He thought affectionately. He stood up and set the flashlight on the bed. ?Since when have I ever said no to that question??

Leia smiled at him, her worried expression fading a little. Quickly, she walked over to him and fell into Han?s open and waiting arms. She was a little tense as Han wrapped her in a warm embrace. Something?s wrong A little voice in Han?s head told him and he knew it was right. He released her and whispered, ?Sweetheart is something wrong??

?No? She answered, too quickly. She looked down, breaking their eye contact. He took her hand and sat down on the bed. She followed and sat down next to him.

He tilted her chin up so her eyes met his. ?Leia? He said softly.

?I-I just wish the power would come back on? She stuttered

?Leia, are you afraid of the dark?? He eyed her suspiciously

?I just don?t like it? She said defensively but she could tell he didn?t believe her lie. ?I?m not scared!? She told him, stubbornly as ever.

?Its okay, Sweetheart, everyone?s scared of something? To reassure her, he gave her a soft kiss on her pink lips. She looked relieved and gave him a small smile.

?Well, I?m not scared now? She admitted ?Only when I?m by myself?

?But your not by yourself anymore? He stated

?You make me safe? She told him, lovingly and brushed her knuckles across his cheek.

He smiled at her ?You look tired, let?s lay down?

She nodded as he picked up the flashlight and lay down with it still in his hand. Leia snuggled in closer to Han and smiled. He turned off the flashlight and leaned away from Leia for a second to put the light back on the bedside table as darkness filled the room.

She put her arms around his waist as he leaned closer to her. Han wrapped his arms around her, which made her feel safe and warm. He kissed the top of her head and whispered to her ?Good night, Sweetheart?

?Good night? She paused before whispering ?I love you?

?Love you too, Leia? He closed his eyes, feeling honored that Leia had come to him when she was scared. With his eyes closed, he began to drift off to sleep. Just as he was almost asleep, he heard Leia?s voice again.

?Han, what was that sound?? She whispered, beginning to tremble.

?What sound, Sweetheart?? He opened his eyes and woke himself up.

?I heard a sound?

He didn?t reply, instead he hugged her tighter and pulled the covers up to her neck. She scooted closer to him. ?Leia, don?t be scared. I would never let anything happen to you? She felt safer after his comment and stopped trembling. ?I love you remember??

?I know, good night? She whispered.

?Night, Leia? He closed his eyes again and his breathing slowed as he drifted off to sleep again. This time, Leia followed, falling asleep just moments after him, safe in him arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[face_love]

teamhansolo likes this.
  2. jadesabre75

jadesabre75 Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 14, 2007
    Awwwwww. That was so sweet! Thanks for sharing the mush! [face_love]

3. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    It would be understandable that Leia might be afraid of the dark. Good job! :)

teamhansolo likes this.
  4. Irish_Jedi_Jade

Irish_Jedi_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2007
    Princess, that was marvelous. A really lovely little moment...not overly mushy, but absolutely wonderful.

I LOVE it! Thanks so very much for sharing!

Hope to see more from you!

Huggles,
    [face_good_luck] Irish

5. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    That was sweet mush! I loved it, loved that Leia would seek Han out if she was afraid. Han was so comforting to her. Well done!

teamhansolo likes this.
  6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Oh, that was sweetness!!!! Welcome and hope to see more mush from you often and soon!!! :D Your Han was so sweet I just wanted to :* him.... Leia always does bring out his smushy marshmallowyness. [face_love] [face_love]

7. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    Love that sweet interaction!

8. dancing_star

dancing_star Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2007
    Aww, so sweet!! [face_love] Lovely job! :)
    =D= =D= =D= =D=

9. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Well done!

10. alderaanprincess

alderaanprincess Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 9, 2008
    jadesabre75: Thanks! I'll be sure and share more later:D

PonyTricks: Yeah, I kinda got the dark idea from Vader so I guess it makes sense

Irish_Jedi_Jade: A really lovely little moment...not overly mushy Thanks, I was worried that people would think it was too mushy so I'm glad you liked it [:D]

dm1: Yeah, Han's pretty sweet huh?

Jade_eyes: Leia always does bring out his smushy marshmallowyness. marshmallowyness? I have to say, that's the coolest word I've ever heard!:p

starwarsfan68: Thanks, I just love Han and Leia![face_love]

dancing_star: Yeah, Han and Leia are too sweet together![face_love]

ccp : Thanks, I'm happy that you liked it!:D

Thanks to everyone for commenting! I enjoy reading your reponses![:D] :D

teamhansolo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.