main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Secrets Kept - JA/AU UPDATE!!! IT IS FINISHED!!!! SEPTEMBER 9, 2005

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Renton Kenobi, Jan 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renton Kenobi

Renton Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2000
    No I'm not.

I know it totally seems like I fell off the face of the earth but school started again for me so I haven't been home as much to write. But I'm hoping that when I get home today from school I can finish this up for you guys. I've been just settling into my new rutein that I haven't had the time to write. But I will make time to write tonight. I promise.

Thanks for understanding,

Renton Kenobi

2. JOINME

JOINME Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2005
    aw, thats ok. [:D]

Don't post anything in a rush! When you're satisfied, post then.

No pressure! :D

3. padmay_skywalker

padmay_skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

May 27, 2005
  4. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    We'll wait and be excited anyway.

5. JOINME

Jul 25, 2005
    would anyone like some [face_coffee]

still waiting Renton...........

:D

6. padmay_skywalker

May 27, 2005
    Me please! And if you have some doughnuts that would be great too...

7. ShadowofLures

ShadowofLures Jedi Master star 3

Jul 13, 2005
    DONUTS!!!!!! BOSTON CREAME FROM DUNKIN'S PLEASE! :p
    ooooo, donuts.....great, now i'm hungry....donuts!......mmmmm......

8. Aya-Na_Bashu

Aya-Na_Bashu Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2005
    NOOOOO! Krispie Kreme! He He, I'm from NC, home of Krispie Kreme. With coffee, please?

[face_laugh]

9. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000

Two Weeks Later...

If happiness could have a face, it?d be the man in the holo-vid.

He had long chestnut hair that was caught up in slight upwind; slightly covering bright blue eyes. In his arms was a small boy, about a year old, with the same color hair and striking eyes. It seemed so unreal that only a year after this vid was captured the man holding the child would be killed. Leaving a young mother and a infant son to pick up the pieces of their shattered life. Running his fingers across his father?s face Qui-Gon felt a tear slide down his face and he thought wryly to himself; ?history seems to like to repeat itself in th is family.? He would?ve given anything to have Samara back in his life, Anen needed a mother like he had needed a father. Qui-Gon knew he could never fill that void in her life, all he could do was be there for her when he could; and hope that Erik would continue to be the master he had always been to Anen. A knock came to the door which brought Qui-Gon out of his thoughts. ?Enter.?

Anen peaked her head into the room and smiled, ?there you are.? She walked in the room and hopped onto the bed where Qui-Gon was sitting, ?you okay?? She asked noticing the tear stains on his cheeks, ?why are you upset??

Handing the vid over to Anen he pointed to his father, ?that is your Grandfather, Hei-Shin.?

?Is he still alive??

?No, he was killed in action when I was two.? Qui-Gon noticed Anen adverted her eyes away from him.

?You...you look a lot like him.? Anen commented finally, ?you definitely don?t have Grandmother?s coloring.? Qui-Gon smiled at her which made her smile. ?Uhh....well the reason why I came in was that Aunt Leanna asked me to get you because she was going to throw a dinner party for us before we leave tomorrow.?

Qui-Gon frowned, ?that woman uses ANY excuse to throw a party. Is Erik going to attend??

?I believe so,? Anen said. ?I think he?s getting a bit stir crazy in the healer?s ward.? Laughing she got up off the bed, ?well I?m going to get ready for dinner. She said to be at the main hall by six.? Waving she left the room and Qui-Gon smiled, glad to see Anen on the rebound.

When the queen decided to throw a party, everyone in the city was invited. Qui-Gon had found his way to a corner and sat there, watching everyone else drink, eat and dance. Having never felt that comfortable at parties he was always deemed the wall hugger at parties. He didn?t mind however, he was a horrid dancer.

?You look miserable Jinn,? Qui-Gon looked up to see Erik standing there in black trousers and a black tunic; holding some kind of amber looking drink. Taking a drink Erik smiled evilly at Qui-Gon.

?I wish I could say I was happy to see that your sarcasm was coming back.? Qui-Gon said and Erik sat down next to him handing a drink to him. Erik was making leaps in bounds in his recovery, only occasionally would his speech slur and he was able to walk without the aid of any cane or hover chair. He did have one big scar that came from the left temple of his forehead down to his left eyebrow. Though even that would fade more. ?I?m glad to see you back on the mends though Erik, really.?

Erik nodded, ?I couldn?t have done it without the support I?ve gotten here,? he admitted, ?I guess I owe you and Obi-Wan one for saving Anen and me.? Taking a drink he asked, ?I have to admit something to you, I wasn?t too shocked when Anen told me you were her father.?

?You weren?t?? Qui-Gon took a drink, ?was it that apparent??

?Well I always thought it was curious that you always asked about her. Considering you had nothing to do with her training.? Erik frowned a bit and looked at Qui-Gon, ?are you okay with me training her? I mean now that she knows who you are you don?t thin...?

Putting a hand on Erik?s back Qui-Gon smiled. ?Erik I honestly can say I couldn?t ask for a finer Master to train my daughter.? Erik smiled and nodded, ?you know she sees you as a father. She?s told me as such.?

?I think of her as a daughter. I was close with my first apprentice, but

10. JOINME

Jul 25, 2005
    RENTON KENOBI, YOU FINALLY POSTED!

:eek: :eek:

*dies of shock*

lol. [face_mischief]

This was simply lovely, it made me teary, it made me smile, it made me laugh...and it makes me eagerly await the sequel. :D

I'm so glad everything's sorted with Qui and Anen. :)

and as for Erik... ha ha ha! [face_laugh] Can't wait to see what happens with him! ;) :D

Qui-Gon broke away from his Mom and Ria laughed as Obi-Wan took off when he saw Qui-Gon coming.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] Just brilliant! Being dragged back by his collar... ha ha... [face_laugh]

I really enjoyed this Renton! A wonderful conclusion to an enthralling story. =D= =D=

Time for the...... *drum roll* AFTER PARTY!!

* streamers come cascading out of the sky, dance music starts playing, a huge table of food, goodies and drinks is wheeled into the corner of room.*

*joins Qui, Rhia, Anen and Obi-Wan on dance floor*

[face_dancing] [face_dancing]

11. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    Yay after party! :D Yeah I thought Erik needed a girl. :) If you guys like the idea she'll be in the sequel too. Which is not what I made the trailer of...I came up with a better idea.

[face_dancing] [face_dancing]

12. JOINME

Jul 25, 2005
    *makes her way over to Renton on the dance floor* Can't wait for the sequel! :D
    and yes, I would love to see Erik with a girl! The one mentioned in fact! :D :D

and look what I brought...

*she is flanked by two Obi clones*

one for you and one for me!

*starts dancing with her Obi clone* :D [face_dancing]

13. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    I knew that cloning technology was good for a reason! *grabs her Obi clone and starts dancing*

14. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    I'm about to do a face plant into my keyboard.

Talk to you later...

*passes out in clone Obi-Wan's arms and is carried out of the party*

15. JOINME

Jul 25, 2005
    ha ha!

*grabs own Obi clone and exits room, entering the gardens*

;) :D me and my clone feel like going for a stroll... [face_love]

16. lost_jedii

lost_jedii Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

You guys, have fun with the obi clones!!! :D

I'm sorry it took me so long to get with the program and read your posts and respond. Great job!!!!! This story is outstanding!!! =D= =D= =D= I loved the last post especially ;)

17. padmay_skywalker

May 27, 2005
    Uhh.. Master where's my Obi clone?o_O

Renton I loved it!! I cant wait for the sequal! PM me the title please or I'll proly never find it...;)

After Party? Why wasnt I invited?:( You guys hate me. I know it...:_|

18. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Awww, so sweet! I loved the scene with him and his mother.

19. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    Were you up at three in the morning?? JOIN ME and myself were like the only ones on the board. LOL.

20. padmay_skywalker

May 27, 2005
    :( oh.

but i think you still hate me.:(

21. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    Now you know I don't hate you...

22. JOINME

Jul 25, 2005
    Come on Padawan, of course we love you! :* [:D]

:D

and here is an Obi clone AND an ani clone to make you feel better.

*steps back to reveal both clones at the door.*

Happy now? :D

23. padmay_skywalker

May 27, 2005
    *jumps up and down* *shouts gleefully*

Ohh!! Yea!![face_love] I feel so much better now.

And I feel so loved[face_love]

I love you all too!

*grabs ani and obi clone and takes them off to the dance floor*

*walks off with clones arm in arm off the dance floor and aren't seen untill the next morning*

24. ShadowofLures

ShadowofLures Jedi Master star 3

Jul 13, 2005
    YEA!!!!!! AFTER PARTY!!!!!!!
    *grabs clone of Michael McMillian and brings all mixed CDs owned*
    *Cotton-Eyed Joe is blasted from the speakers*
    wahoo! :D

yeah, PM the sequel to me too?
    luv ya Renton! and Padmay! and JOINME!

*ducks out into closet with Michael*

25. Renton Kenobi