main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"SECRETS OF A MOTHER, *3/07 *'YES!! QUI-GON STANDS UP TO "MOM"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by ewen, Jan 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Oooooouch!!!, that's gotta hurt Myra, they're leaving and you don't get to go to the big city with them, AND maybe the jedi can instill some values, and compassion for his fellow man into Damien, when he interacts with them during school breaks and such.
    been down an out lately with Mr. Migraine, and Uncle Arthur aka Arthritis, but I'm still reading. :) :) :D 7

2. Jedi_Knight150

Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 26, 2002
    Well, that post made my day. :D

3. JediANGELA

JediANGELA Jedi Master star 6

Sep 28, 2002
    That made my day after French class. There is more, right?????????????????????????????

4. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    Finally! You told her the facts, Qui! :)

'Bout time, too. :p

5. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    There is more!! Check back tomorrow!!

PEACE ewen

6. KSkywalker

KSkywalker Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 7, 1998
    Yeah!! The Old Witch has been told off!! I can't wait for the next post!

7. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Master Jinn, Windu, and Yoda walked through the Jedi temple halls after a quiet talk in the gardens. Master Yoda had wanted the other two Jedi to see his new thorn-free rose bush he had been hybrid breeding.

In front of them, two little boys ran chasing one another through the halls; Definitely not allowed in the narrow temple halls. Yoda reached out with one of his little snarled hands and caught the only one he could, Obi-Wan Kenobi. The other unknown padawan kept running to stay away from *Yoda* trouble.

?Stop that running you will. Against the temple rules it is to run the halls. Master never teach you that did he??

Obi hung his head to mimic humility and quiet compliance of Master Yoda?s command but knew his grand master wasn?t really going to do much to him. He never did. Just as Obi-Wan had wormed his way into his father?s heart, Grandmaster Yoda and Uncle Mace felt equally as loving toward the little one.

He was quickly becoming the most loved but most stubborn little padawan in the Jedi order. One thing that helped push him into notoriety was that he was truly the youngest padawan and smallest in size to reach apprenticeship in the Jedi order history. Most children his age were still in the crèche. He stayed with his master in their little flat along with Damien, when he wasn?t away at school.

?Master Yoda you know master taught me all the rules. You can?t blame him for all my mistakes. I knew I shouldn?t be running but I did it anyway.?

Qui-Gon smiled. He was proud of the way Obi-Wan rightfully excepted the blame and tried to keep him out of trouble too.. Nothing Obi-Wan did failed to please his master and father.

?Good it is admit your mistake you do. Come to my apartment today you will. Cabinets in kitchens need cleaning they do. Right punishment it is for a little one who ignores our Jedi rules.?

Mace and Qui-Gon both had to hide their smiles.

?Master Yoda isn?t that a stiff punishment for a little one? I have seen those overstuffed cabinets of yours.?

Yoda reached out and tapped Mace on one of his shins to let Mace know what he thought of his interference..

?Stay out my business of you will. Obi-Wan come with me you will. When finished you are, make peanut butter chocolate block fudge we will. Share it with Uncle Mace and father we certainly will not.?

Yoda stuck out his hand and Obi-Wan gladly took it. Master Yoda had a way of making punishment seem fun. Of course he got his cabinets cleaned in the meantime.

Qui-Gon watched his imp go with Master Yoda.

?This is his *real* family now, myself and the Jedi. I think Obi-Wan finally feels wanted.?

?Yes, I don?t know a master or knight in-residence here at the temple that doesn?t dote on your little one. Probably because they are not used to seeing one so little running all over the temple. Normally the little ones are in the crèche.?

?Better not let my son here you call him *little*. He thinks he is equal to the older padawans and I have to admit he can hold his own with his saber training with the older apprentices. His arm reach is a bit shorter, but he compensates that with his sincere desire to be the best in his class. Yes, I am a lucky master and luckier father.?

?I am glad things have worked out. If I am not being too nosy how did things go with your mother. Is she speaking too you yet??

?Well you know Master Riddon gave her a permanent job at the little temple I use to run. I mean it is on her home planet and everything. She really hasn?t talked to me. She used to comm Damien but they seemed to have grown apart. That was not my intent to put a wedge between them. However after Damien got away from her he saw what she had done, how she twisted his perception of life its self. My mother tried to turn him into the same vindictive person she is. No, I don?t think Amos would want his son to feed off of anger the rest of his life. He had to let go of how his father was killed. Yes, it was unfair but Damien has made great strides in changing his attitude and outlook on life. Look at it this way, he can

8. Jedi_Knight150

Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 26, 2002
    *claps loudly*

great ending!

9. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    oops- silly padawan mistake

10. jedibear30

jedibear30 Jedi Master star 1

Aug 14, 2002
    I AGREE WITH JEDI KNIGHT 150 EWEN. GREAT ENDING. QUI WAS ABLE TO BE THE KIND OF FATHER HE WANTED TO BE TO BOTH BOYS. AND
    NOW THEY CAN BE HAPPY. GREAT STORY.

11. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Well done! here's a rose for your efforts

@}---->----

12. Lazy-Bones

Lazy-Bones Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2002
    Oh no, it's over! Where will I get my daily fix of cute little Obi now? But it was a good ending. [face_love] All's well that ends well, to quote Shakespeare :D

13. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Go ahead!!, take a bow ewen, for a job well done!! :) 7

14. JediANGELA

JediANGELA Jedi Master star 6

Sep 28, 2002
    A great story! A little sad at the The End part though.

15. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey ewen!
    Sorry I missed the end to this great story...
    I know I am REALLY late but I still had to tell ya how great it was!

Good job!
    -s-wk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.