"Secrets of Star Wars 07" on Hyperspace

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by stormcloud8, May 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stormcloud8 Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm having a hard time finding anyone posting in the forums about these new concept art shots being released through Hyperspace. They have not indicated if the concept art is for a video game, the TV show, or what.

Anyway, the last couple have been pretty spectacular. In particular, the one from last week shows a Star Destroyer blotting out the skies over Naboo and AT-AT's marching through the streets of Theed. Wow.

Some of the art appears to be early Empire time period, others appear to be Clone Wars time frame, so you'd have to suspect it is being generated from more than one project. Perhaps some is for TV.
  2. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    That seems to hint at both the Animated Clone War series in production. As well as the Live Action Series taking place after Revenge Of The Sith.
  3. Barriss_Coffee Chosen One

star 6
    Sorry to be a Pessimistic Panaka, but it appears as if this thread in the Literature section seems to have determined that these pictures are from a new video game. They've also posted some photos in that thread that haven't yet been revealed on Hyperspace.
  4. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    Well, they can say what they wish. But that doesn't make it an official source. Therefore considering it being apart of one of the future shows isn't that far fetched.
  5. malkieD2 Ex-Manager and RSA

star 7
    it's concept art for a video game (or I'll eat my hat)
  6. Rogue_Follower Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Yeah, some of it was shown at the E3 video game convention, which makes it more than likely that it is from a video game. Of course, the game may be somehow tied into the show, much as Shadows of the Empire was a multi-media event... [face_thinking]
  7. Darthsuggs Force Ghost

star 4
    I wouldn't be surprised if some of this showed up in the show but I really think it is from a video game.
  8. stormcloud8 Force Ghost

star 4
    The problem is that it is clearly two time periods, so not sure how that can be from one video game. Plus we know the Clone Wars show is getting ramped up, so you'd think concept art is being produced at this point.
  9. The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth

Manager
    star 10
    It's one time period- Imperial Star Destroyers and the like started popping up shortly after ROTS, so what we're seeing is images of post-Order 66 Jedi and clones tussling, with still-current Venators crash and fresh Imperial-class craft hovering and also leading the attack on Kashyyk from the Dark Lord book.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.