main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - Legends Secrets of the Jedi (post-AotC AU; Siriwan; A/P) **Updated 3/13/12-Epilogue** Complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediMaster_Jen, May 25, 2005.

1. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    AP4EVER So good ole' Master Yoda knows of their little secret, huh? I wonder if he'll soon learn of A&P's relationship? [face_thinking]

Yes he does. The little troll knows all. :) He may learn about A/P. He may not. ;)

I think the main (not the only, but the main) reason Yoda agreed to keep the marriage a secret was not so much fear of the two leaving, but the fact that Anakin would go with them. I mean it would be bad enough when you have two Jedi Knights leaving the order, having the Chosen One leave would be down right dangerous.

Interesting theory. You may be right. ;) But, is having the Chosen One leave more dangerous than letting him stay? o_O

Thanks for reading.

2. Venus_Star2-com

Venus_Star2-com Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2005
    I like the how background between obiwan and siri...sighs and hopefully anikan and padmae are reunited soon...i wonder how anikan will react to the revelation of obiwan having a son?

rachel

up

3. Skywalker_Angel

Skywalker_Angel Jedi Master star 1

Sep 12, 2004
    Great fic, sis. =D= Sorry it's taken me so long to reply.

I really loved the part when Yoda came into the room while Siri was talking to her son. When she mentioned that Zakk was walking early, and Yoda told her that OBi-Wan did as well, I loved that part the most. :) Like father, like son.

More soon please.

4. Senator_Leia73

Senator_Leia73 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    Good ol' Yoda he's just a soft Teddy Bear on the inside! ;) I cant wait for the next post! And that was a very dramatic story of Obi being shot 4 times! I dont know how Siri didnt just run into the healers ward even with Yoda and Bant there to stop her.

5. GEN_MASSIMO

GEN_MASSIMO Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2005
    Wonderful story!
    I am really liking it. Not only because it is a convincing Obi-Wan romance, but also because I was intrigued by the changes the master/padawan confessions brought up in Anakin.
    I look forward reading more!

6. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    Venus_Star2-Com sighs and hopefully anikan and padmae are reunited soon

Fear not, they will be. :)

i wonder how anikan will react to the revelation of obiwan having a son?

With Anakin, who knows? ;)

Skywalker_Angel Great fic, sis. Sorry it's taken me so long to reply.

Thanks, and no worries. I know you're busy. :)

really loved the part when Yoda came into the room while Siri was talking to her son. When she mentioned that Zakk was walking early, and Yoda told her that OBi-Wan did as well, I loved that part the most. Like father, like son.

I had a hard time coming up with something to connect Obi-Wan and Zakk, other than the little boy's physical features. I thought that the walking early thing was a good way to do it.

More soon please.

It's on the way. :)

Senator_Leia73 Good ol' Yoda he's just a soft Teddy Bear on the inside!

Yes he is. :)

And that was a very dramatic story of Obi being shot 4 times! I dont know how Siri didnt just run into the healers ward even with Yoda and Bant there to stop her.

It took a great deal of restraint on her part.

GEN_MASSIMO Wonderful story!
    I am really liking it. Not only because it is a convincing Obi-Wan romance, but also because I was intrigued by the changes the master/padawan confessions brought up in Anakin.
    I look forward reading more!

Thank you. :) I'm glad it's convincing.

thanks for reading.

7. PureBlood_Jedi

PureBlood_Jedi Jedi Youngling

Nov 8, 2004
    Amazing fic so far. =D=

I'm not a big Obi-Wan romance fan, but you're writing a very riviting one.

The confessions between Ani and Obi were wonderfully written. I hope perhaps it changes the course of Anakin's fate, now that he and Obi-Wan are closer.

8. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    PureBlood_Jedi Amazing fic so far.

Thanks so much. :)

I hope perhaps it changes the course of Anakin's fate, now that he and Obi-Wan are closer.

We'll see, won't we? ;)

Next chapter is just about finished and will be posted tomorrow. Thanks for reading.

9. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    Happy Hug A Lurker Day!!! Many hugs to all ya lurkers in my thread.

[:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]

Hello lurkers. *waves* :) I'm JediMaster_Jen, a former lurker myself. [face_blush]

I know how hard it can be to come out and intorduce yourselves. I joined the boards in 2002 and didn't make my first post until a little over 2 years later. :eek:

Anyway, everyone here is very nice and helpful, so stop in and leave a word, a comment, anything you want.

For any and all lurkers that leave a post in my thread, you'll win a prize. =D= A vignette will be written by me, with any character and topic of your choosing, just for you. [face_dancing]

Contact me via PM and give me your requests.

Thank you to all my lurkers. [:D] Your readership means as much to me as those who post. Enjoy this week, it's all for you. :)

10. little_Skywalker

little_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 21, 2002
    just found this fic and am hooked. :) please update soon!

11. Scruffy_McScoundrel

Scruffy_McScoundrel Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2005
    Wonderful story!
    The characterization is right on target, the dialogue is great, and I can see this situation happening in canon(If the authors were ever so kind as to write something like this for us, poor, mush-deprived fans.)

I live in breathless anticipation of the next post! :)

12. Lexi

Lexi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 9, 2002
    This is the first Obi-Wan/Siri fanfic I've read and I like it. It's very interesting. I'm eager to read the next chapter.

13. Aelan_Greenleaf

Aelan_Greenleaf Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2005
    Okay, you've caught me. I've been lurking for the last two chapters! I'm sorry!! :) This is a fantastic story, and I am really enjoying it so far. Great work, and I look forward to the next chapter!

P.S: Did I mention that I love this story? :D

14. Leiaremer

Leiaremer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 12, 2002
    that was another great chapter. I loved the flashback. Master yoda knows how important it is to keep those people in the order so he turns a blind eye. I think he would do the same for Anakin. I can't wait for the conversation between Anakin and Obi-Wan about the other secrets between them.

15. Errine23

Errine23 Jedi Knight star 1

May 18, 2005
    I'm really enjoying this story.

I wonder how Anakin is going to take the news...

Can't wait for the next chapter! And the one after that and the one after that... :D

16. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    Wonderful! :)

17. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    little_Skywalker just found this fic and am hooked.

Yay!!! I'm glad you're enjoying it. :)

please update soon!

I certainly will.

Scruffy_McScoundrel The characterization is right on target, the dialogue is great, and I can see this situation happening in canon(If the authors were ever so kind as to write something like this for us, poor, mush-deprived fans.)

Thank you very much. :) If only they were so kind. *sigh* If only.

I live in breathless anticipation of the next post!

It won't be too long. I promise. ;)

Lexi This is the first Obi-Wan/Siri fanfic I've read and I like it. It's very interesting. I'm eager to read the next chapter.

Well, welcome to the wonderful world of SiriWan!! *waves* The next chapter is on it's way very soon.

Aelan_Greenleaf Okay, you've caught me. I've been lurking for the last two chapters! I'm sorry!!

Ah, don't apologize. I'm glad you stopped in and posted. :)

This is a fantastic story, and I am really enjoying it so far. Great work, and I look forward to the next chapter!

Thanks. It won't be long for the next chapter.

Leiaremer that was another great chapter. I loved the flashback.

Thank you.

Master yoda knows how important it is to keep those people in the order so he turns a blind eye.

Yes, he does. Yoda's no fool. :)

I think he would do the same for Anakin.

Would he? ;)

can't wait for the conversation between Anakin and Obi-Wan about the other secrets between them.

It's coming shortly. I promise.

Errine23 I'm really enjoying this story.

Well thank you, and I'm glad you like it. :)

I wonder how Anakin is going to take the news...

Well, the best thing about Anakin is that he's so unpredictable. He could react in any one of a thousand ways. ;) We'll just have to wait and see.

Malz4JESUS Wonderful!

Thank you very much. :)

Remember lurkers, be sure to contact me via PM and make your requests for your specially written vignettes, once you have delurked of course. :) You can choose any character and any subject for your vignette. Thanks for reading and the next chapter will be posted this weekend. I'm reworking a few things with it becuase I wasn't happy with how it turned out.

18. Darth-Naga-Shadow

Darth-Naga-Shadow Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2005
    obi wan never got gets or even thought about marrieing any one terrible story he never had any kids he was'nt attracted to sabbi or what ever her name is yoda maec plo kon me-adi-undi or whatever all 3 of them would of kown in 5 seconds of her being in the same galaxy as they were mace would of excield them both and they would then probly turn to the dark side and come back then sabbi or w/e would be killed by some jedi we dont know about and in obi wans anger he would probly kill that jedi and then storm into the councel room barel assing as fast as he could usin g force clock so to not be discoverd then he would probly confromt mace probbly be a close fight but he would mop the floor with mace then he would fight plo koon and deadimoondy at the same time and probly beat them like they were little youndlings then he would go against seisei tin and because sei-sei is ma mind reader he would get yoda then when he would be running obi wan would force push him na d smash his head on the wall
    the the climax he fights yoda this fight goes on for several hours but in the back you here palpatine walk into the room and obi-wans hate for him because he made his padawan arrogent he would be like YOU MOTHER @$#%ER YOU TURNED HIM AGAINST ME the palp woild be like in the middle of his sentance
    No i SWISH chops off palpa head
    yoda runs at obi wan but obi wan has learned much here and he is ready he puts all his energy into one force push and then unleashes it sending yoda out a 235 story window to his death
    then in the other room anakin walks in slowly lightsaber drawn(ani is not bad yet)
    anakin:you killed the masters
    Obi-wan:anakin come with me and train as master and apprentice
    anakin:I AM A JEDI....i dont want to fight you but i will....
    obi wan takes out lightsaber
    and they have a duel 10 times more entance then the one on genosis
    all you see is a glare of the lightsabers you can barely think about what is happening
    but then SWISH obiwan cuts off anakins arm
    anakin falls for a brief half a second but it gav e obi wan the chance SWISH off goes anakins head
    obi wan goes to the chambers about 70 jedi stand in his way
    obi wan tired mainly from fighting mace yoda and anakin says skrew this does his super push and makes em all get out of his way SWOOSH!!!!
    well i gtg eat now but i will be back
    and that IS what would happen in obi wan get married!!!

19. Siri-Wan-Kenobi

Siri-Wan-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 14, 2005
    Hey JediMaster_Jen ! I love all Siriwans and this one is no exception! Can't wait to see how Anakin will react to Obi-wan telling him he has a son! :eek: !

20. DrkWoman88

DrkWoman88 Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2003
    oooooo...Siri told Yoda! Great story!

21. heartnut

heartnut Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2005
    I am rapidly falling in love with your story here. I like this "we love each other, but we're not attached" outlook. So sad that they can't love their child as parents should. But, the child is loved by many other Jedi as a whole, so it's not the end of the world... however, should Order 66 come about, it could get rather nasty.

I haven't read the real Secrets of the Jedi, but I like the twist you've had here. Keep the updates coming!

22. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    Darth-Naga_Shadow Thanks for reading, but I'd appreciate it if you would use your own threads for your posts like this.

Thanks.

Siri-Wan-Kenobi Hey JediMaster_Jen ! I love all Siriwans and this one is no exception!

Well, thank you so much. :)

Can't wait to see how Anakin will react to Obi-wan telling him he has a son!

Me neither. I'm the author and even I don't know how he'll react. [face_laugh]

Thanks for reading.

DrkWoman88 oooooo...Siri told Yoda! Great story!

Yes, she told him. She really didn't have much of a choice considering the circumstances.

Thanks for reading. Glad you like it.

heartnut I am rapidly falling in love with your story here.

Thanks so much. :)

So sad that they can't love their child as parents should.

Oh, they love him as much as any other parents love their child. They just can't be with him as much. Yet. ;)

I haven't read the real Secrets of the Jedi, but I like the twist you've had here. Keep the updates coming!

Oh, you have to get the book. It's a sad tale, but very well written I thought. The story was good and the relationship between Obi and Siri was exactly as I imagine it would have been had we seen it on the big screen.

Author Note:

Hello there readers. *waves* My computer had a bit of a meltdown and I lost a lot of stuff, so I've been slowly re-installing things and restoring others. I lost all of my fics, but thankfully they were backed up on disc. So, now that everything is fixed, I'll be updating this fic, as well as Sons In Shadow, again.

By mid-week the next chapter of this one will be posted. Hope there is still interest. Thanks for reading and enjoy the new chapter when it come out.

23. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    Oh no! Well, I'm glad everything's getting straightened out! :)

We'll be waiting! :D

God bless,
    Malz

24. DarkLadyRevan

DarkLadyRevan Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2005
    I hate it when that happens it is so frustrating! Well at least you had everything on disc :D

25. Venus_Star2-com

Venus_Star2-com Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2005
    please come back!!!!

rachel