main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Secrets of the Past (Jaina/Jag, Thrawn) COMPLETED 10/22 Yes!! I'm done!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by NYCitygurl, Oct 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    This is an NJO story, but the first few posts are in the middle of VotF. Everything's the same, except that when Luke went to resque Mara, Jaina went with him.

Disclaimers: I don't own this a lot of this. George Lucas, Timothy Zahn, Kevin J. Anderson and Mike Stackpole do. I'm not making any money off of this.

Secrets of the Past

~~~~~~

Jaina Solo stood with her uncle and Mara Jade in the really big room. She supposed that there was anoter name for it, but she didn't know what.

The three of them had been captured in the strange building. There were people here,but they weren't nomal, at least they didn't seem that way. They looked like humans, but they had blue skin and red eyes. And Mara and Uncle Luke had looked like they recongnixed the people.

But the worst thing was that they had ysalamiri. The creapy-looking lizards took the Force away, and gave Jaina a headache.

Jaina looked at the front of the room. There was a man, sitting in a big chair on a platform. And he was human. He had introduced himself as Admiral Parik, and he and Mara and Uncle Luke had started talking. Jaina hadn't really been paying attention, but the words 'staying here' had caught her attention.

Uncle Luke was looking at Mara. She nodded, but didn't look to happy.

"We'll stay, to see what your opperation looks like. Then we'll decide", he said. "And if we do leave, your have our word not to tell that you're here."

The Admiral nodded. Another man rejoined them, with a boy Jaina had never seen before. He couldn't be much older than she was, though he sure acted like it. The man's name was General Soontir Fel, Jaina remembered. The boy looked kinda like him.

"I don't want to stay here. I've got a headache", she said. The Admiral smiled at her.

"Did the ysalamiri give you a headache, Miss Solo?", he asked. Jaina nodded.

"We'll take care of that, my dear. The ysalamiri will be removed." He nodded to General Fel, who muttered something that Jaina couldn't hear, and walked over to Luke, Mara, and Jaina.

"Let me show you to your rooms," he said. Luke smiled, Mara nodded.

Jaina followed the three grown-ups down the hall, looking at the hall.

They passed a huge room filled with- well, they were walking too fast, and Jaina couldn't tell. She figured that a quick peep really wouldn't hurt aybody. She opened the door wider, and stepped inside, eyes wide at what she saw.

Holodisks.

Not just a few, or even as many as the library in the Imperial Palace.This placec was HUGE, and all the walls were lined with holodisks. There was nothing in the center of the room except a small table with a holodisk on it.

She was so involved that she didn't notice that she had company until a voce said in her ear, "This is Thrawn's library."

Jaina jumped, and spun around. The boy from the big room was there. That room had been wider, but this one was taller. And this time, the boy was smiling.

"I didn't mean to- um, I mean- Uncle Luke- "

"Relax. I won't tell your uncle. I was following you, and I saw you come in here."

"Oh." Jaina stuck out her hand. "I'm Jaina Solo."

"Jag Fel." Jag kissed her hand, and Jaina giggled.

"What did you say ths place was?", Jaina asked.

"Grand Admiral Thrawn's library. He kept all of his knowledge in here. There's everything."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'll prove it to you. Pick something, anything, and I'll show it to you."

Jaina was about to say The Little Lost Bantha Cub, her favorite story, when she thought of her parents being almost killed on the Bothan homeworld because of something that had happened a long time ago.

"The Camaas Document."

"Interesting choice, but oh well." Jag walked over to the wall and pulled on the holodisk on the table. A computer popped up. Jag gestured for Jaina to join him. She walked over.

Jag typed in "Camaas Document" in a little box on the screen. Suddenly, a holodisk from one of the shelves came flying over, and landed on the table. Jag picked it up and inserted it into the computer.

It was the Cam

2. Jedi_jainafel

Jedi_jainafel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    OMG COOOOL!!!!!!!i love ur work!but im wonderin how old is Jaina and Jag?

UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP.
    *hands flowers,"please post soon?"

3. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    ack! attack of the side scroll... ;)
    GREAT job, as usual NYC...can't wait for the next post!

4. Jedi_jainafel

Jedi_jainafel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    opps..i didnt mean for my upies too make the screen go big! :_|

5. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    s'ok...i've done that before too...if you want to change it just go to your post and edit it...

6. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    GREAT!
    thats ok... but please change it back.

7. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Jedi: Jaina is 10, and Jag is 12.

TJF: Thanks :)

Jedi: It's okay.

JJ00: Thanks :)

Okay, I'm going to post here RIGHT NOW, and then I promise I'll go post at TT.

Love NYC

8. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    I've run out of time, I can't post right now :( Sorry

Love NYC

9. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Ok, heres the post.

~~~~~~

Davin Fel was playing a holo game with his little sister, Cherith, when his father and brother came home. Jag immedatly sat down beside Cherith and moved her peice to capture one of Davin's.

"Jag! She wasn't supposed to see that", Davin said.

Jag grinned. "She didn't; I did. Besides, she's little, and you always beat her."

Cherith pouted. "I am not little!" she protested.

"Well, you're 8 and Davin's 14. Besides, you shouldn't be complainig, I just took one of his pieces for you."

"I wabba pway!"

"No Zena, you're little."

"Cherith, I wouldn't be calling Zena little. Besides, I wanna talk to Dav."

"But-"

"We'll finish the game after dinner, Cher. Okay?"

"Ok."

Jag dragged hid brother aside. "So tell me about Skywalker," Davin said.

"I didn't really get to talk to him or Mara Jade. But there's this girl with them, Jaina Solo."

"Got a crush on her?"

"Are you kiidding? I mean, she's a little cutie, but she's ten."

"What's she like?"

"She-"

"Boys! Dinner! Cherith, Zena! Soontir!" called Syal Antiles Fel.

"Okay, tell me later Jag. After dinner."

"You said you'd finish your game with Cherith after dinner."

Davin rolled his eyes.

~~~~~~

I know it's really short, but I hafta go.

Love NYC

10. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    yes, it was short...but you got the whole brother/brother sister/sister brother/sister thing down perfectly... :p
    please post more!
    UP!

11. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    thats ok... it was good tho

12. FTeik

FTeik Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 7, 2000
    I fail to see, why a Jedi-Master and a former assassin should be accompanied by a ten year old on a very dangerous mission.

Besides that, this story sounds interesting.

13. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    TJF: Thanks. It was kinda funny writing it.

JJ00: Thanks.

FTeik: That'll be explained in either the next post, or the one after that. It'll also explain why Jaina's there, and Jacen isn't.

I know I said I'd post on TT, so I'll do this first, than that. It's fun to write about kids.

Love NYC

14. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    ~~~~~~

"But I wanna pick up girls!"

"I told Jaina I'd see her today!"

"I wanna go!"

"Be woo!"

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

Soontir Fel closed his eyes as his children yelled. His wife walked into the Kitchen to see him with his head on the table, ears covered. Their children were standing around the table, shouting at him. All except little Ian, who was screaming from his cradel.

Syal picked Ian up, and soothed him. She smiled as her 5-month old son gave her his toothless grin and tried to grab her hair.

The smile didn't last long, however. The other four children and Soontir didn't seem to notice the difference in the noise level.

Syal walked over and put her hands on Davin's shoulder. Her 14-year-old noticed, and stopped yelling about girls. Jag noticed that Davin had stopped yelling, looked at him and saw Syal, and stopped yelling. Cherith noticed that Jag had stopped yelling about Jaina Solo, looked at him, saw Syal, and stopped yelling. 3-year-old Zena noticed that she was the only one yelling, looked at her older siblings, saw Syal, and stopped yelling. Soontir noticed that noone was yelling at him, picked his head up off the table and looked at his children, saw Syal, and uncovered his ears.

Syal had to smile. There was something about her 4 oldest children, whenever one of them got in trouble, there was a chain reaction, and the rest folowed. When one was sent to bed without dinner, the rest would, over a period of 5-10 minutes, ask to be excused, and went to consol the one who was being punished. Ian wasn't old enough to take part in that yet, but Syal was sure he wouuld in a few years.

"Syal, the kids are yelling at me. I'm being stormed by 5 angry Corellians. Help."

"They got part of that from your side, Soontir dear. Now what seems to be the problem with the four of you?"

"Five," the children said in unison.

"Ian's hungry. What about the rest of you?"

"I wanna go pick up girls, but Dad's making me play tour guide to Skywalker and Jade. In the long run, finding a girlfriend who might become my wife someday is more important than playing tour guide."

"I promised Jaina that I'd show her around, but Dad's making me go to another stupid current events meeting. I can learn more from her than any stupid meeting done from flybys."

"Dad's not letting me go. I wanna meet them, and Jaina's only a little older than me and not a baby like Zena."

"I bamba go, but Daddy bon't wet me!!!!" Zena's lip started quivering. "Bi'm not a waby!" She cried into Syal's skirt.

Syal handed Ian to Soontir and picked Zena up.

"Davin, aren't you a little young to be girl hunting?"

"No way. Mom, I'm 14. How old where you when you had your first boyfriend?"

"18."

"Well, that was a long time ago. Besides, all the guys do it."

"Where do they go?"

"The beach, of course."

Jag giggled, and Davin glared at him. Jag immedeatly put his hand over his mouth and tried to hide it. Syal senced that there was something going on that she didn't know, but it could wait.

"Is there any reason you have to go there now?"

"Cilla's only-"

"Dav!" Now it was Davin's turn to cover his mouth. Jag was giving him the 'you're dead' sign, and Cherith had her hand to her lips in the 'be quiet' sign.

Soontir stood up and went over to stand beside his wife. "Who is Cilla?" he asked. All he got was three 'nobodys'. Syal shook her head. Whoever this girl was, the discussion could wait.

"Go some other time."

"But Mom-"

Soontir gave him The Look. "Do you want to discuss this Cilla person right now?" he asked. Davin shook his head.

"Then do what your father says."

Davin didn't look happy, but he didn't argue, either. One down, three to go.

Syal turned to Jag. "What did you want again?"

"To go see Jaina. I promised I would, and Dad said never to make a promise that I couldn't keep. Besides, she knows more about what's going on that some teacher who's never even left thet Unknown Regions."

Syal had to agree. "He's got a point, Soontir. He did make a promise.

15. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: a cliffie!
    but everyone does cliffies now and then...so i simply have to bow before you in your brilliance for such an amazing post... :D
    UP!

16. forceaddict

forceaddict Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2002
    nice going i like u putting jagged and jaina in the HoT series, great idea, keep it coming

17. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
  18. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    TJF: Thanks. I always thought that the Solo kids were never above tying the adults up.

forceaddict: Thanks. I always thought that the Fel family should have been in VotF, but only Soontir was.

JJ00: Thanks!

I don't know when the next post is because I have a Chemistry test tomorrow and a History test Wednsday, but then I've got a 4-day weekend, with nothing to do except horse-sit. So expect lots of posts this weekend.

Love NYC

19. collywolly

collywolly Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 22, 2002
    oh I like this story. :)

20. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Thanks, CW. I'll put a post up right now.

Love NYC

21. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    where was the post?

22. Jaggie_Jaya

Jaggie_Jaya Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 28, 2002
    LOL!!! That sounds so much like my house! You've done the Fel family a way I would have never expected! It's great! LOL!!!

23. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    JJ00: I had to get off, and then yesterday I couldn't get on.

J_J: Thanks. I'm glad you like it.

Love NYC

24. collywolly

collywolly Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 22, 2002
  25. JainaJediQueen

JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    OOOOOOHHH..........I like it. I guess we'll both have to do posts over fall break. :) I really like this...VotF by far my favorite Non-NJO book.
    -The Queen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.