main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Secrets of the Past (Jaina/Jag, Thrawn) COMPLETED 10/22 Yes!! I'm done!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by NYCitygurl, Oct 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Beware, this post s kinda sad, and it is one year after the last one.

~~~~~~

Over the next year, The Yuuzhan Vong invaded deeper into the galaxy. They conquered many worlds, leaving a path of destruction in their wake. The New Republic and its allies were hard pressed to stop them, and they weren?t getting far. Political tensions arose, and the galaxy was split, as were the Jedi.

A new order, headed by Kyp Durron, met aggression with aggression, attacking small fleets and running, gaining hits against the enemy. Luke Skywalker?s Jedi were more passive, and more widely criticized for their inaction. Even within that chunk of Jedi, there were those who wanted a more active role.

Jaina Solo and Jag Fel continued their relationship, falling a little bit more in love with each passing day. Jaina continued flying with Rogue Squadron, ignoring the squabble among the Jedi and focusing on her flying. She was approached several times by Kyp Durron with offers to join his order, all of which she declined.

Jacen Solo and Anni Capstan became closer as the war went on, both wanting each other, yet both were scared of taking that risk. Jacen became more withdrawn, meditating more and more, trying to find his balance within the Force.

Anakin Solo and Tahiri Veila stayed together, best friends and more. Anakin became more and more involved with the Jedi, trying to fit into one of the orders, never succeeding, though he tried both. He tried to find a way to compromise the ideals of both groups. More and more he relied on his brother for help, and between the two men grew a very strong bond, as their relationship with their sister suffered.

Wedge Antilles, Garm bel Ibes, and Thrawn tried to come up with a plan to defeat the Vong, but entrapped by political debate, they didn?t get much done.

Tenel Ka became more and more distant, trying to keep her government from falling apart as her mother grew ill. With help from Zekk, she plotted her revenge on Anni Capstan, while he bided his time and waited for the right moment to disclose the secret tapes.

The deaths of Lowbacca and Lusa hit hard, especially Chewbacca and Raynar Thul. Raynar withdrew from Skywalker?s Jedi order and struck out on his own, eventually turning to the dark side. He was in contact with Kyp and his order, helping them sometimes. He mainly went after the Peace Brigade, because they had captured and killed Lusa.

Chewbacca?s son, Waroo, came to live with his father, and protected Han and Leia Solo. The two Rebel heroes spent most of their time helping Luke and Mara Skywalker set up a Jedi underground.

Luke and Mara had a son, Ben, whose birth got rid of the last of Mara?s disease. Ben spent a lot of time with his parents and cousin Jacen.

The galaxy was in turmoil, and everywhere, people were splitting. It was a dangerous time, and the Jedi were always on the run from the New Republic, who would no longer condone their actions and demanded that they stop their war with the Vong.

Jaina Solo walked into her apartment and hung her coat in the hall. It was raining out, a huge thunderstorm. Once upon a time, she had loved watching them out the window, but now she had no time for such things.

?I?m home,? she called.

?I?m in the kitchen,? came the returning call.

Jaina walked into the small kitchen in time to see Jag pulling groceries out of bags. She raised her eyebrows. ?You went grocery shopping in this rain??

Jag Fel grinned and gave her a quick kiss. ?Yep. How was work??

?Exhausting. I thought that being Rogue Squadron?s XO would be fun, but it?s really hard. How do you manage to lead two squadrons??

?By concentrating on one thing at a time instead of looking at the whole picture.? He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. ?You?re working too hard.?

?I have to. Ever since Gavin was injured a couple months ago, most of the responsibility for the squadron has fallen on me.?

?Let me give you a tip, then. Set aside a few things to do each day, and treat yourself to some small luxury when

2. -Trickster-

-Trickster- Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 2003
    So wait, Zekk hasn't tried to humiliate Jaggie yet? *cackles* Well, this certainly is an interesting twist, but it's great! Can't wait for more!

The J&J stuff was wonderful, of course. [face_love] [face_love]

And the Jacen/Anni..*grins*

3. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    Thanks for the PM.

Yikes, the Vong really have caused havoc. Everyone's splitting and/or not being able to do anything.

What was that saying, United we stand, divided we fall. Me thinks someone needs to tell the galaxy that.

4. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Trickster: So wait, Zekk hasn't tried to humiliate Jaggie yet? *cackles* Well, this certainly is an interesting twist, but it's great! Can't wait for more!

Nope, He would have but half the galaxy had to be taken first. Thanks!! :D I've got another post written, I'll probably put it up tomrow or Tuesday. I love writing angst.

J_M_Bulldog: Thanks for the PM. You're welcome.

Yikes, the Vong really have caused havoc. Everyone's splitting and/or not being able to do anything.

Yep. it's so much fun oops I mean how sad ;)

What was that saying, United we stand, divided we fall. Me thinks someone needs to tell the galaxy that.

Yeah, they're falling pretty fast.

NYC

5. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    A year later? :eek: That's quite a jump!

Jaina and Jag were lovely. [face_love] What's wrong with Anakin ?[face_plain] Aww. [face_love] Jacen and Anni were very cute. [face_love]

6. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    J&J: A year later? That's quite a jump!

Yeah, but the Vong needed to take over half the galaxy and the Jedi Order and Skywalker/Solo family needed to fall apart.

Jaina and Jag were lovely.

Thanks!

What's wrong with Anakin

You'll see in the next post.

Jacen and Anni were very cute.

Thanks!! :D

NYC

7. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    ~~~~~~

When Jacen got back to his parent?s apartment, everything was dark, though he knew that two other people were there. ?Anakin? Tahiri??

A light switch was flicked on. Tahiri as standing in the doorway to the kitchen. She looked tired and worn out. ?Hey, Tahiri. How was your trip??

?It was okay, same as usual.?

?You look exhausted.?

?I am. Anakin?s driving me crazy with worry. I don?t know what to do anymore.?

Jacen walked over and wrapped her up in a hug. She leaned against him gratefully. ?Why don?t you get some rest? I?ll take care of Anakin.?

?Thank you so much, Jacen.? Tahiri gave him a small smile before walking to her room.

Jacen walked into the living room. It was pitch black, but Jacen knew exactly where his brother was.

?You?re home.? He sounded relieved.

Jacen sat down on the couch next to Anakin. ?Of course I am. What?s wrong, Anakin??

Jacen could sense his brother?s fear. ?I don?t know what to do anymore, Jace. It?s driving me crazy. Please help.?

?Anakin, what?s been driving you crazy??

?The dreams. Every night. The galaxy falling into darkness, watching the people I love die, it?s horrible. And they?re starting to come into my waking hours, too. I can?t get away from them. I?m going crazy, Jasa. Help me, please help me.?

Jacen switched on the light with the Force. He was surprised. He almost didn?t recognize the man sitting next to him as his brother. Anakin?s hair was longer, and he had stubble all over his face. There were dark circles under his eyes and he looked even more worn out than Tahiri.

?I look terrible, don?t I??

?Yeah, you do.? Jacen put his arm around Anakin?s shoulder. ?Let?s get you into bed.?

?No, Jace, please, the nightmares, they?ll come back.?

?I?ll put you in a healing trance. I?m getting good at those.?

Anakin nodded and leaned against his brother?s shoulder. Jacen picked him up with the Force and carried him into his room.

As he was about to put Anakin into a healing trance, his brother said, ?Don?t tell anyone about the visions. Tahiri knows, I can?t hide anything from her, but don?t tell Mom or Dad or Uncle Luke.?

?What about Jaina??

?No. She doesn?t want anything to do with the Force or the Jedi. She has enough problems. Please, Jace, don?t tell.?

?Okay, I won?t tell, I promise.?

After Jacen put Anakin in the healing trance, he checked on Tahiri. She was sprawled across her bed. She hadn?t even taken the time to crawl under the covers. Jacen tucked her in gently and sent healing energy toward her. He felt her relax a little and he put her in a deep sleep.

What?s going on?

Kyp Durron knew that he was playing with fire.

Even though he had split from Luke Skywalker?s order, even though he used aggression against the Vong, he never turned to the Dark Side.

But Raynar Thul was a useful person to have around.

?I don?t see why you want Jaina Solo so much.?

Kyp sighed inwardly. ?The granddaughter of Darth Vader is very powerful.?

?Of the three Solo children, she has the weakest power. Why not try for one of her brothers??

?Jacen Solo is too firmly entrenched in his uncle?s camp. Anakin joined, for a while, but he?s looking for his place in the Force, and, according to rumor, is none to stable these days.?

?Jaina is?was?my friend. I won?t hurt her, Durron.?

?I?m not asking you too, Thul. All I?m asking for is your help getting her to join me.?

?Why can?t you do it yourself??

?I?ve tried, she won?t listen to me.?

?Then why do you think I could convince her??

?You were her friend.?

Thul rolled his eyes. ?Key word?was.?

?Will you help me or not??

Thul sighed. ?I guess I can. But I want your help taking down the Peace Brigade outpost on Yavin Four.?

?I don?t know, the Vong are setting up shop there.?

?Durron, help or no.?

?Fine, I?ll see what I can do.?

Thul nodded. ?Then you have a deal.? He strode out of the room.

Kyp sighed, suddenly weary. He knew that playing with fire was the best way to get burned.

Leia Organa Solo

8. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    Oooh, so sad! Yet at the same time, so true. *really hopes the Solo kids all work it out* And you, Master Durron... *patronizes title* You're a jerk, so head right back to Master Skywalker and apologize.

9. J_M_Bulldog

Apr 24, 2003
    Hmm, NYCgurl, do you mind if I crack some of your characters upside the head with a 2x4?

Sad post. I sincerely hope the Solo's work everything out and that Kyp realizes that he needs to work with and not against Luke or the galaxy will lose, badly.

10. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Trickster: Oooh, so sad! Yet at the same time, so true. *really hopes the Solo kids all work it out*

They have their share of problems, but thats the least of them.

And you, Master Durron... *patronizes title* You're a jerk, so head right back to Master Skywalker and apologize.

He is a jerk, but he's a selfish, egotistical onee whose methods are working better.

J_M_Bulldog: Hmm, NYCgurl, do you mind if I crack some of your characters upside the head with a 2x4?

Feel free.

Sad post. I sincerely hope the Solo's work everything out and that Kyp realizes that he needs to work with and not against Luke or the galaxy will lose, badly.

That pretty much sums it up, but don't forget, there is the military, though they are having problems of their own.

~~~~~~

The alarm on the chrono started beeping loudly, waking Jaina and Jag. Jag shut it off. Jaina groaned. ?Why do you set that damn alarm so early??

?So I can get to work on time.?

Jaina rolled onto her side and faced him. ?I?m really, really, tired.?

Jag smiled softly. ?I kept you up too late, didn?t I??

Jaina stretched and recalled the passionate lovemaking of the night before. ?It was worth it.?

She leaned over and looked at the time. ?When do you have to be at work??

?One hour.?

?If you?re willing to skip a real breakfast, we could spend some more time together,? she said suggestively.

Jag grinned and kissed her passionately.

Half an hour later, Jag slid out of bed. ?I really have to go, sweetie.? Jaina nodded and sat up.

They both took quick showers and got dressed. Jag grabbed his datapad and took the nutrition bar Jaina handed him. ?Want a ride to work??

She shook her head. ?No thanks, I have to go talk to your uncle and bel Ibes about you-know-who first.?

?Okay.? Jag gave her a quick kiss. ?Remember, delegate!?

Jaina laughed. ?I will.?

?I expect you home by three this afternoon, lady.?

?Three, got it. See you then.?

On the way to work, Jag?s comlink beeped. ?That better not be Shankyr telling me that I?m late,? Jag muttered. ?Fel here.?

?Hi Jag, it?s Jacen.?

Jag blinked in surprise. ?Wow, Jacen, hi. I didn?t know that you were on planet.?

?I got back last night. Jaina?s not around, is she??

?No, I?m on the way to work. I can tell her you called.?

?Please don?t. I?m just calling to she how she is.?

?She?s okay. She?s been pretty stressed since Gavin was injured and she had to take over, but I made her promise that she?d delegate some of her work to Anni.?

?Good.?

?Jacen, is something wrong??

Jag heard Jacen sigh. ?Anakin and Tahiri got back last night. Anakin?s horrible. He says that he?s been having bad dreams every night, and it?s driving him crazy.?

Jag was concerned. ?Do you want me to tell Jaina??

?No, Anakin made me promise not to tell anyone.?

?If he?s really sick, she should see him.?

?Give me a couple weeks, and if he?s not better then tell her. And if she finds out that we?re here, prod her into coming over, but otherwise, don?t.?

?Are you sure??

?Yes.?

?Okay. Jacen, call me back later, I want to know what?s happening.?

?Okay, thanks, Jag. I don?t want to put you in the middle of a fight between me and Jaina, though.?

?You won?t be. I?m on your side, she shouldn?t shut you guys out, and I?m worried about Anakin. Promise you?ll call if anything changes.?

?I promise. Thanks for caring.?

?You?re welcome.?

There was a short pause, then Jacen said, ?Sounds like Tahiri?s getting up. I?d better go see how she?s doing.?

?Okay. Tell her I said hello.?

?I will. Bye, Jag.?

?Goodbye.? Jag shut the comlink off and frowned. He would honor Jacen and Anakin?s wishes and not tell Jaina that Anakin was sick, but no matter how much Jaina didn?t want to be involved with her family, Jag was going to do it for her.

Tahiri padded into the kitchen. ?Who were you talking to, Jacen??

?Jag.? Jacen set the comlink down and hugged her. ?You look much better.?

?I have a feeling tha

11. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    Ooooo! Great stuff! I really can't wait to see where this is going! And Raynar lied!! *gasps* No big surprise, really. But he IS with Kyp!

12. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    That was awesoem!

13. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Trickster: Thanks!!! :D Dark Jedi always lie.

JAGSGURL15: Thanks!!! :D

NYC

14. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Post!

~~~~~~

Jaina flopped into a chair and sighed. Anni perched on her desk and grinned. ?Tired??

Jaina rolled her eyes. ?That is the understatement of the century.?

?Jag kept you up late??

?None of your business.?

Anni laughed. Jaina groaned. ?You need to get a boyfriend so you don?t have time to tease me.?

?I don?t need a boyfriend. I?m fine on my own.?

?C?mon, Ann. You could use the excitement. When was the last time someone kissed you??

Anni turned bright red but didn?t answer. ?Anni Capstan, have you been hiding something from me??

?No, of course not.?

?I tell you everything. At least tell me when.?

?Last night.?

Jaina smiled. ?Ooo, with who??

Anni shook her head. The playful look in her eyes was gone. ?It doesn?t matter.?

Jaina leaned forward. ?Yes it does! Is he cute? Have you been on a date? When do I meet him??

?Jaina, it really doesn?t matter!?

Jaina sighed. ?Fine. Hey, I was going to ask you if you wanted to help with some of this work, but it can wait if you?ve got something special planned.?

Anni grabbed a couple datapads. ?There is no date. I?m not seeing anyone.?

?Yeah, then why?d someone kiss you??

Anni looked exasperated. ?I don?t know! Leave me alone, Jaina.?

?Why won?t you tell me??

?Because it was Jacen!? The words were out of Anni?s mouth before she could stop them. Jaina looked shocked, and she knew that she?d made a mistake, even though Jaina deserved it for prodding.

?Jacen?s here?? Jaina asked softly.

?Yes,? Anni said shortly. ?I?ll see you tomorrow, Jaina.? She walked out of Jaina?s office.

Jaina thought about what Anni had said all the way home. She was a bit hurt that Jacen had gone to see Anni and neither of them had bothered to tell her that he was here.

Because they both knew that you wouldn?t talk to him a voice inside her head said.

When she got home, Jag was sitting in a chair, working. ?Jag, I?m sorry I?m a little late, but I did give Anni??

She stopped, frowning. ?Jag, are you okay?? He didn?t answer.

Jaina placed a hand on his shoulder. Jag jumped. ?Jaina! Force, you scared me! I didn?t see you there.?

?Or hear me.? Jaina frowned. ?Is something wrong, Jag??

Jag sighed. Jaina sat down on the arm of the chair. ?You had a visitor today,? he said slowly.

?Who was it?? You don?t need to ask that, you know it was Jacen.

?Raynar Thul.? Or not.

?Jag, look at me.? Jag met her eyes. ?Raynar Thul? Are you sure??

?Positive.?

?What did he want??

Jag sighed. ?He wouldn?t say, but he?ll be back in,? he checked the chrono, ?twenty minutes.?

Jaina slid into his lap and buried her face in his shoulder. She didn?t cry, but a couple of tears fell from her eyes. Jag held her and rubbed her back, whispering soothing words in her ear.

In a few minutes, the doorbell rang. Jaina knew without checking that it was Raynar. She composed herself, then opened the door with the Force, staying in Jag?s lap.

Raynar strode into the room, closing the door none too gently behind him. He sat on the couch. ?Jaina Solo.?

?Raynar.?

?Fel, could you leave us alone for a few minutes??

Jag shook his head. ?I?m staying right here.? He wrapped his arms tightly around Jaina.

?Fine, then.? He turned his attention to Jaina. ?I was sent by Kyp Durron.?

?Stop right there, Raynar. I don?t want anything to do with Kyp or the Jedi.?

?Will you listen to me??

?Why should I??

Jaina was scared by the dangerous look in Raynar?s eyes. ?Just listen, Jaina. Kyp needs help fighting the Vong??

Jaina stood up. ?You don?t think I?m fighting the Vong? You don?t think I?m doing enough? I?m barely coping! I?m in charge of Rogue Squadron for Force knows how long! I don?t need Kyp Durron or any other Jedi to help!?

The front door was suddenly opened and a blonde ball of motion rushed in and closed the door. ?Sorry for bursting in, but I didn?t want anyone to see me and Jace said that Jaina was at work?? Tahiri seemed to realize that Jag wasn?t the only one in the room. ?

15. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    ay! poor jaina!!!

16. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    Hey THAT WAS GREAT! !!!!!

17. J_M_Bulldog

Apr 24, 2003
    Thanks for the PM.

Ah, see, Jaina, it's not a good idea to close yourself off from your family.

18. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    JJ00: ay! poor jaina!!!

Yeah.

JAGSGURL15: Hey THAT WAS GREAT! !!!!!

J_M_Bulldog: Thanks for the PM.

Ah, see, Jaina, it's not a good idea to close yourself off from your family.

You're welcome. Don't worry, she regrets it.

NYC

19. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Great posts! :D :eek: Everything is all messed up! :( Poor Anakin! :(

20. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002

NYC

21. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Disclaimer: I didn't make up the movies. None of them belong to me but they are all very good.

~~~~~~

Tahiri had been uncharacteristically quiet after she got back from seeing Jag. She told Jacen that she?d run into Jaina, and that Jag had told her that Anakin was sick. Jacen felt relieved. He hadn?t broken his promise to Anakin, but his sister knew.

Tahiri told him that when she left, Jaina was crying. Jacen figured that Jag would call him later, after Jaina had fallen asleep, but he hadn?t expected the doorbell to ring.

He considered not answering it, but Jag called ?Hurry up, Jacen!? Jacen opened the door, not prepared for the sight that awaited him.

Jag, Jaina, and Anni were standing at the door, holding grocery bags in their hands. Even Cappie was there, with a bag balanced on his head. ?Surprise!? Anni said.

?Wow. What are all those bags for??

?All the food,? Jag said. ?Now, are you going to let us in, or are we going to stand out here all night??

Jacen laughed and moved out of the doorframe. Jag, Jaina, Anni, and Cappie trooped into the kitchen with the groceries. They set them on the counter, and Jag and Anni started to put them away.

Jaina threw her arms around Jacen. ?I?m sorry, I?m so sorry,? she sobbed into his chest.

Jacen rubbed her back. ?It?s okay, Jaya.?

?No it?s not. Anakin?s not.?

A shadow of worry crossed Jacen?s face. ?I put him in a healing trance. We?ll see if that helps.?

?Speaking of help,? Anni added, ?do you need any??

?Of what sort??

?Any.? She looked up from the food. ?I can stay here for a while and help if you?d like.?

Jacen?s face broke into a grin. ?I?d like that a lot,? he said.

Tahiri, hearing all the noise, came into the kitchen. ?What are you guys doing here?? she asked.

?Helping,? Jag said. ?And speaking of helping, Jaina, wanna come help with the groceries??

Jaina pulled away from Jacen. ?Sure.?

Jacen perched on the counter. ?What does everyone want for dinner??

?Pizza,? Anni said.

Jaina nodded. ?Pizza sounds good.?

Jacen grinned. ?Okay, pizza it is. Toppings??

?Pepperoni,? Anni said.

?Pepperoni sounds good. Get pineapple, too,? Jaina added.

Jacen frowned. ?Does anyone like vegetable??

?I?ll eat anything,? Jag said.

Jaina grinned. ?You mean everything,? she said.

Tahiri smiled. ?Cheese for me, Jacen.?

?Okay, how about we get two large pizzas, one half cheese, one half pepperoni, one half pineapple, and one half everything.?

?And an order of breadsticks,? Jaina added.

?Got it.?

After dinner, they put the leftover pizza away. ?Anyone up for a movie?? Jaina asked.

?Something funny,? Anni said.

?Nothing with my mother in it.?

Jaina rolled her eyes. ?I know, I know.?

Anni, Tahiri, and Jaina went through the movies. ?Okay, boys, your choices are Daddy Day Care, Ice Age, and Bill and Ted?s Excellent Adventures.?

?Bill and Ted,? Jag said. He went back into the kitchen to make popcorn.

They actually ended up having a very nice night. The movie was funny, and they were all able to put Anakin out of their minds.

After the movie, Tahiri stood up and stretched. ?I?m going to be. Good night.?

Jag kissed Jaina?s forehead. She was sitting in his lap, with her head on his shoulder. ?I?d better get Jaina home and in bed, she?s almost asleep.?

?Jag,? Jacen said as the other man stood up, ?stay here tonight. Jaina?s bedroom is down the hall, first door on the right.

?Thanks.?

?What about my work?? Jaina mumbled.

Anni smiled. ?I?m going to stay up a while longer. I?ll take care of it.?

?You sure you don?t mind?? Jag asked. ?I can do it.?

She shook her head. ?It?s okay. I?m not tired.?

?Okay.? Jag carried Jaina off to bed.

Anni picked up a datapad and started working. She heard Jacen moving in the kitchen and was oddly comforted by his presence.

He came back in with two cups of caf and a book. He handed one to Anni. ?Thanks,? she said.

?No problem. Do you mind company??

?Nope.?

Jacen sat on the couch and read the

22. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    Woohoo! that was great!!!!!

23. J_M_Bulldog

Apr 24, 2003
    Hehe, all sitting around watching a movie. I thought it was funny how Jag said that he didn't want to watch anything with his mom in it. :p

Jacen, choose which one you want. Anni or Tenel Ka. Now.

Anakin will be okay right?

24. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    JAGSGURL15: Thanks!! :D

J_M_Bulldog: Hehe, all sitting around watching a movie. I thought it was funny how Jag said that he didn't want to watch anything with his mom in it.

Thanks! :D

Jacen, choose which one you want. Anni or Tenel Ka. Now.

The problem is, he's in love with both of them.

Anakin will be okay right?

I can't tell you that.

NYC

25. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    hmmmm... very interesting. so jaina went to see her family? looking fwd to more!

-jj00

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.