main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Secrets of the Past (Jaina/Jag, Thrawn) COMPLETED 10/22 Yes!! I'm done!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by NYCitygurl, Oct 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CodeName_Targeter

CodeName_Targeter Jedi Master star 5

Nov 7, 2003
    Niiiiice!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice....

:Targeter:

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Thanks!!! :D

3. flowerbee

flowerbee Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2004
    Woohoo! Very cool!

4. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    Very nice...

~LtJS @};-

5. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    awesome job! MEH LIKEYS~

6. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    Thanks for the PM

Finally Jacen decides what to do, though I do wonder if his indecsion was why Tenel Ka went to the Dark Side.

Yeah, Jaya's okay. Goodie. :D

7. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Sarah: Thanks!!! :D

Lt: Thanks!!! :D

JAGSGURL15: Thanks!!! :D

J_M_Bulldog: Thanks for the PM

No prob.

Finally Jacen decides what to do, though I do wonder if his indecsion was why Tenel Ka went to the Dark Side

Lol, no. She went to the Dark Side because she was jealous of Anni.

Yeah, Jaya's okay. Goodie

Yeah, I couldn't hurt her :)

8. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Okay, I know that I just posted yesterday, but I'm trying to finish this story, and since I have a post up, here goes:

~~~~~~

Jacen sat in a chair in the waiting room of the med bay. Anni had just come out of bacta. Jaina was in her room, taking to her. Jacen had wanted to see her as soon as she?d come out, but Jaina said that she needed to be first. Anni needed to be ready to see him.

After Jacen had kissed Anni, he had passed out from shock and blood loss. The medics said that she barely made it. Jacen barely managed the wait, but he had his own problems to deal with.

?Jacen, I need to know what happened when you saved Anni.?

?Uncle Luke, I really can?t talk about it.? Jacen met his uncle?s eyes. ?I?m sorry.?

?You killed her.? Not a question.

Jacen knew he was talking about Tenel Ka. ?Yes.?

Luke looked Jacen up and down, and then sighed. ?You did what you had to, Jacen. Even if you didn?t love Anni, Tenel Ka had fallen far. She would have killed Anni if you hadn?t intervened. I believe you made the right choice. I can?t say for sure, and I can?t say what I would do had I been in your situation.?

?Does that mean I?ve fallen to the Dark Side??

It took a while for Luke to answer. ?I don?t believe so, but you need time. Rest. Talk with your friends, your brother and sister. Figure things out with Anni.? Luke smiled. ?I think you?re safe from the Dark Side.? He frowned. ?But you need to be careful, and you need to heal.?

Jacen had talked. He, Jaina, and Anakin completely mended things with their family. Anakin, as he had such a long year ago, gave Jacen girl advice and support. And Jacen had found advice and an offer of friendship from a surprising source?Jag. The man offered good advice and Jacen welcomed Jag and a friend?and as a brother-in-law. Jag had proposed to Jaina, and while they were still working out the details, Jacen knew that they wanted a small wedding, with only family and a few close friends.

Anakin was well again. He couldn?t exactly explain it, but somehow the vision he?d gotten during the meeting was the last one the force would ever give him. The entire Solo and Skywalker family gave thanks.

Jacen had thought long and hard about his relationship with Anni. He knew that he loved her, and wanted to give their love a chance. He knew that somehow they could get through it, if she gave him a chance.

Jaina held her best friend?s hand. Anni was still very weak, but she was able to half sit, half lie against the pillows in the bed, and she was staying awake. ?Anni, I?m so sorry.?

?It?s me who should be sorry. If I hadn?t been stupid enough to fall in love with Jacen . . .?

Jaina squeezed her hand. ?It wasn?t stupid,? she said. ?Tenel Ka had asked for a break. Jacen was free.?

?She was your friend,? Anni whispered.

?And so was Zekk, and Raynar, and even Kyp Durron, but things change. It wasn?t your fault they fell to the Dark Side. And you?re my friend, Anni. You?re the closest thing I have to a sister, and I love you as if you were.?

?I love you too, Jaina.?

Jaina bent down and wiped a tear from Anni?s face. ?Does he love me?? the redhead whispered.

Jaina smiled gently. ?I can?t say for sure, but I?d be willing to put large sums of money on it.? Her face grew serious. ?Anni, are you ready for that??

?For his love? I?ve been ready for a long time.?

?Are you ready for everything that comes with it? He loved Tenel Ka once, you know. They were the best of friends, and he killed her. He?s carrying around a lot of guilt, and he needs time to heal. You both do.? Jaina took a deep breath. ?He?s in the waiting room, waiting to talk to you. I?ll send him away if you?d like, or I?ll stay in here while he comes in.?

Anni shook her head carefully, managing not to wince at the pain. ?No, I want to talk to him alone.? She smiled. ?Thank you, Jaina.?

Jaina gave her hand a quick squeeze and went to get Jacen.

Jacen took a deep breath and sat down on the end of the bed, just looking at Anni. She looked good, for someo

9. flowerbee

Apr 29, 2004
    I love mush! [face_love] Eagerly anticipating the ending!

10. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    Honestly Nat, I think there's gonna be an apocolypse or something, because you've posted twice with two days!

:D

I'm just messin' wit ya, nice post girl! ;)

!Love my Boston Red Sox!

11. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Sarah: Lol. I'll probably put it up tomorrow :)

Jenn: Honestly Nat, I think there's gonna be an apocolypse or something, because you've posted twice with two days!

Lol 8-} It's not something I normally do over here.

nice post girl!

!Love my Boston Red Sox!

Better than the Yanks :)

12. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    awesome job!

13. Jaina_Solo_59

Jaina_Solo_59 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 30, 2004
    great post! thanks for the pm!
    any chance of a post on family ties? a happy one i mean.
    Go red sox!
    ~~Kat

14. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    JAGSGURL5: Thanks!!! :D

Kat: great post!

thanks for the pm

No prob :)

any chance of a post on family ties?

Probably not tonight, but sometime in the next couple days. I gotta get rid of DWB.

a happy one i mean.

Can't promise you that [face_devil]

15. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    Nice post!

~LtJS @};-

16. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002

17. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Okay, this is the LAST POST!! I'm actually really relieved because this has taken a really ong time to write, and I've had to deal with MAJOR DWB. THanks for reading, everyone! (BTW there WILL NOT be a sequel).

~~~~~~

It had been, Leia mused, a very eventful year. Under different circumstances, she would have made it busier, but after all her family had been through, she kept quiet.

Jaina and Jag had gotten married as soon as Anni recovered and Jag?s family could get to Coruscant. After what had almost happened to Jaina, she didn?t push her daughter into a big wedding, and that went a long way into mending their relationship.

Right after the wedding, Jacen and Anni had taken off for Mon Calamari, with a request not to bother them unless something important happened. Leia didn?t know how long they would have stayed there if another important event hadn?t come up four months later?Anakin and Tahiri?s wedding. As it was, they came back engaged.

In the space of six months, Leia had all three of her children married, and she and Han were planning on settling down and enjoying their grandchildren?Jaina and Jag?s twin girls, who were born ten months after their wedding. The two pilots hadn?t been able to get a lot of leave, especially Jag, so she had been quite busy helping the new parents.

Meanwhile, Luke was trying to reunite the Jedi. The first step had been when Raynar Thul had appeared when Anni was still in the med bay, hugging and soothing Jaina. He had come back from the Dark Side, and helped reunite the Order.

Kyp had rejoined, reluctantly, but he had come back, bringing most of the Jedi who followed him. Leia didn?t have any proof, but she was fairly sure that it had something to do with the visit that Jaina, Raynar, and Anakin had paid him.

Jaina smiled at the little darling she was currently rocking. Juli had a little bit of brown hair on her head, and her father?s green eyes. ?Why don?t we go see how your sister is doing, love,? she said softly, and walked into Jaina?s bedroom. Jaina and Jag had moved in with Han and Leia when the twins were born, and the little girls were staying in the room with their parents.

Jaina was sitting on her bed, nursing Ava. Ava had her father?s eyes and hair. Leia knew that Jag was disappointed that neither of the little girls had gotten Jaina?s brandy eyes, but he loved them both, and their mother, very much.

?Is she hungry too??

Leia smiled at her daughter and sat down on the bed. ?No, she?s very content right now.?

Jaina put her head on her mother?s shoulder. ?I don?t know how you managed Jacen and I!?

?Winter was a goddess,? her mother replied.

They two woman heard a toilet flush, and then Jacen raced in the room and drove behind the bed. ?Please help me!? he whispered.

Anni stalked in after him. ?I know you?re in here, Jacen!? she growled. ?Come out right now!?

Leia bit her lip to hide her laughter. As bad as Jaina had been when she was pregnant, Anni was worse.

?I have to questions,? Jaina said. ?One, what did he do, and two, can I help you kill him??

Anni, her fury at Jacen suddenly gone, sat on the bed and took Ava, who was done eating, from Jaina. ?He got me pregnant,? she said, sighing, ?and unfortunately we can?t kill him until after the baby is born.? She smiled. ?Of course you can help me! He?s your brother, after all.?

Jacen stood up and frowned. He obviously wasn?t enjoying the direction the conversation was heading. ?Hey! If you?ll remember, you said that you wanted kids after Jaina had the twins.?

?I changed my mind.?

?Too late.?

Anni let Ava grab her finger. ?This little one looks like her daddy.?

Jaina smiled. ?I?m just glad they?re not identical! I would be able to tell them apart, of course, but they would have a really hard time at school.?

?Then it?s good that the only feature they share is Jag?s eyes.?

?No, they have his chin, too, and they both have Jaina?s nose.?

Anni looked surprised. ?How can you tell??

Leia smiled at her daughter-in-law. ?I?ve been a mother so long that I just

18. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    Wow, it's finished!!

Great story Nat, even if I do prefer FT, ;)

i liked the ending a lot.

!Love my Boston Red Sox!

19. flowerbee

Apr 29, 2004
    Lovely ending, Nat!

20. Jaina_Solo_59

Jaina_Solo_59 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 30, 2004
    amazing ending!

21. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    Thanks for the PM

Aww, Jag and Jaina had twins. So cute [face_love]

And Anni and Jacen are going to be parents. Awwwww. [face_love] But poor Jacen, it sounds like Anni's tough on him ;) :p

22. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Wow, great ending!

I was on a computer ban, so I missed the last few posts. I can't believe it's done, I guess I'll have to start reading FT now. LOL

Question:What happened to Thrawn?

23. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Jenn: Wow, it's finished!!

Yeah, I can't believe it!! I checked, I started it 2 years and 3 days ago. My longest running story.

Great story Nat, even if I do prefer FT,

Thanks!!! :D Lol, I do!

i liked the ending a lot.

Thanks!!! :D It was actually probably my favorite part to write.

Sarah: Lovely ending, Nat!

Kat: amazing ending!

J_M_Bulldog: Aww, Jag and Jaina had twins. So cute

It runs in the family ;)

And Anni and Jacen are going to be parents. Awwwww. But poor Jacen, it sounds like Anni's tough on him

She is. Imagine a younger, not quite so vicious Mara.

Mira_Jade: Wow, great ending!

I guess I'll have to start reading FT now. LOL

Lol. You should probaby read the 2 prequels first, and then FT is super-long, so it'll take you a while ;)

Question:What happened to Thrawn?

The author was in such a hurry to finish the story that she forgot about him. Oh well.

24. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    Whatever happened, they would live happily ever after.

Loved the ending line [face_love]

Great post!

~LtJS @};-

25. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.