main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Secrets of the Redeemed- Several Years Post LOTF AU -Updated Oct 28 BOOM!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by star_writer24, Jun 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    1,500 words of mush?! Whee squee squee I'm stoked!!!
    LOL
    Woohoo!!! I've wondered the same thing when I write mush--along the lines of will I totally melt into the keyboard [face_laugh]

[face_dancing]

2. star_writer24

star_writer24 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 15, 2006
  3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Great, exciting update!!! :D Wow! A cliffie too :)

Please do keep me on the PM list. [face_dancing]

4. pregnantpadme

pregnantpadme Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 25, 2004
    I"m not ignoring or lurking... I just have to sit down and devote a fair amount of time to reading form the beginning since it's' been so long.

And where exactly have you been ? I seem to be missing responses from you too, young lady.

Sitting down tonight... I promise.

PP

5. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    sooo star_writer...you are new to me so therefore until you undusted these I hadn't found any of your stories.

Which I have to admit are pretty awesome. This is just starting off and I cannot wait to see what you do with it.

I love the characterizations of everyone and the fact that you brought Anakin back...YAY!!!

As for everyone's reactions, I love em. Priceless!

Glad you are back writing. I immensely enjoyed Reconciled and have this one too!

Master_Jaina1011

6. star_writer24

Aug 15, 2006
  7. pregnantpadme

Oct 25, 2004
    I'm still not ignoring you... I'm trying to fgure out who would be attacking the Academy , and would they be after Tahiri? Is that why she ahs no memory? And woud these people possibly be a little upset that Anakin has been brought out of stasis?

[face_thinking]

Preggers.

8. star_writer24

Aug 15, 2006
  9. canadianjedimama

canadianjedimama Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 28, 2008
    Dude... don't feel so bad about being MIA. [face_blush] I've had 3/4 of my next story post sitting on the laptop for AGES and haven't finished it. I'm such a slacker.

[face_worried] Why wouldn't someone be happy that Anakin's been thawed. I'm happy he has been. Everyone else should be too! [face_not_talking]

Nice cliffie.

CJm

10. pregnantpadme

Oct 25, 2004
    Okay, here's how engaged my brain is: It only just dawned on me a few days ago... Secrets of the Redeemed...

Luke, Ben and Kyp have all been 'redeemed', and they are harboring a 'secret'

Or

Tahiri has been 'redeemed' by Ben... and she is the 'secret'

or

Tahiri has been 'redeemed', but the in return for her redemption, the Force has taken her memories, and is keeping them 'secret'

Yeah, I know, that was stretching it.

Anyway, this story was pinging around in my head the other day.

And, I re-read Reconciled the other night too. Not sure I can even get into that one, may be a locked topic, but thought I 'd share. Totally loved it, laughed in the chapter where you first have us read Anakin feeling Tahiri, right after she finds out she's pregnant. Really funny. Some fabulous stuff in there. Can't wait to see what you cook up for the next one.

Elle

11. EGKenobi

EGKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Great fic.

Please PM me when you update :)

EG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.