main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SECRETS OF THE SITH - A new fanfilm

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by majormorgan, May 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majormorgan

majormorgan Jedi Master star 2

Jan 3, 2004
    JAMBALL

Here's the new test composite:
    new mini DV test
    Let me know what you think - thanks!

Also here is one of the cockpit shots I was working on about two months ago and seeing the greenscreen competition thread made me think of this shot:
    cockpit shot

That isn't the final light and modelled cockpit. There's all sorts of details to go in and the lighting isn't right yet.

Thanks!

2. AzerNik

AzerNik Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2004
    Original music?! Oh, sweet!!! My interest in this project, which was already considerable, just went up by few orders of magnitude.

Keep up the good work!

3. majormorgan

Jan 3, 2004
    Yup, after a very quite 4 months of taking time out to get our heads clear and fresh, we've now got a new wave of talent jumping on board to help us finally get this film together for the end of this year.

I know, I know I said originally for end of 2004, but we will make it this year. The talent has finally fallen into place...! I am no longer alone trying to do almost everything...

Updates and new piccys and movies to follow in the next week or so.

Stay tuned...

4. Evil-Henchman

Evil-Henchman Jedi Master star 4

Jul 17, 2004
  5. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    This and an unmentionable movie to be released will be great ;)

Just kidding...been looking forward to this :)

6. Chy_Storm

Chy_Storm Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2004
    Dude...I totally can't wait that long.....yer worse than Lucas.....you tease. :)

7. majormorgan

Jan 3, 2004
    'cept Lucas does stick to his deadlines, I just let kids and marriage get in the way... LOL!!! :)

I've needed a total break from it all for a while and now its happened I am ready to get this film done [well trailer series].

Evil, what did you post? Saw the photoshop roto'd sabers shot you did btw. Very nice man very nice. You have got it down to a tee !!! But mine in photoshop are too wobbly...! :)

Primrodo, man, am here for you... I've let Phi know but haven't heard anything back. Anyword as yet?

I would just like to take the chance to announce this year on the 18th June I will be finally marrying my long-term girlfriend [of 13 and a half years] and as co-incidence has a habit of striking so another member of this board is his marrying his fiancee on exactly the same day!!!! But I'll leave them to come forward incase they don't want to jinx it...

Look for web site updates on 'SOTS' [see link below in the footer] coming at the end of this week. New shots are coming as well!!!

Thanks!

8. Primrodo

Jun 23, 2002
    and as co-incidence has a habit of striking so another member of this board is his marrying his fiancee on exactly the same day!!!! But I'll leave them to come forward incase they don't want to jinx it...

Jinx it? You make that sound bad :p

9. majormorgan

Jan 3, 2004
    I think it can only be a GOOD thing to share a wedding day with a very good friend even across the atlantic...

But then with my lack of culture knowledge you never know if the Canadians had a superstition... as it turns out I could be wrong... :)

lol

10. Primrodo

Jun 23, 2002
    Oh indeed is a good thing :)

No superstitions here far as I know ;)

11. majormorgan

Jan 3, 2004
    I have posted a thread which has some examples of my matte paintings in a quicktime movie where the painting is deconstructed layer by layer so you can see how I made them.

In case you miss the thread, here is the movie:
    save me

Enjoy!

12. Primrodo

Jun 23, 2002
    Wow pretty cool. REally shows teh amount of effort that goes into a shot!

13. majormorgan

Jan 3, 2004
    Just a quick dash off of the 'TFN select' image we are trying to get approved:

[image=http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/morganfilms/downloads/tfn_select_sots.jpg]

Am busy updating the site so expect updates soon!!

14. Crunchy

Crunchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 29, 2000
    man that server is sssssslllllllllllllllooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww :)

I've seen that pic of yoda somewhere before.... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.