main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

See You Guys in LINE!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Fresno, CA' started by Jedi-Finney, May 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    yo! i just got home from work and am going to sleep, then i have one class and i will be in line. this is my last post before seeing AOTC. i will see all of you at Edwards when you get there! i wish i could go to all the theaters and hang out with everyone, but i will be at edwards only... so anyways, have fun in line and watching episode 2! MTFBWY

2. jedivalens

jedivalens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    oh yeah baby! todays the day! im so pumped right now! i cant wait to see everyone there!

3. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    We shall see the 5 of you tonight. Looking forward to putting a face with the board IDs. You may regret seeing some of us in person....Bring your blinders.:D There are times when communications are best done behind the veil of the internet. Kinda like seeing what your favorite radio personality looks like, then you never picture them the same way again.:)

4. Sparticus

Sparticus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2002
    I'll (hopefully) be there tomarrow (moving once again, thanks for the big heads up dad! *scowls* he is soooo gonna get it if he screws this up - I mean, I've only been talking about this for the past TWO YEARS!!!). Look for a red and black plaid hat, that would be me in my Low Budget Jedi costume. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.