main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Seeds of Resistance (sequel to Under Fire)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by anakinfansince1983 , Oct 9, 2012.

1. Anime_Jedi

Anime_Jedi Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 12, 2007
    So I saw this and then started reading Under Fire. It was awesome, so I had to start reading this one.

It was very good AU and a somewhat addicting to read, everyone was kept in character. Some of the characters I ended up liking more then their cannon self.

One character I can point out is Anakin in Under Fire, cannon wise he never thinks. I really liked that this one did, you could see how war effected him vs episode three.

Where in that movie he still acted like a kid who had never seen war.

Can't wait to read your next story, its Au's on a whole new level to me.

Thanks for writing this.:)

2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Force Smuggler : Let's just say the resistance members aren't done yet.

Valairy Scot : :( Hope you're OK. [:D] More Obi-Wan moments in the sequel, in fact I think he probably appears more in this upcoming installment than in this one.

Anime_Jedi : Thanks for stopping in. :) Glad you liked what I did with Anakin--I wanted to keep him as Anakin, because I love him that way, but I wanted to give him that 10 seconds of rational thought in the scenes where I wanted to slap him back to Tatooine. Because I really believe that in many of his situations, 10 seconds is all it would have taken. I tried to put in better communication between him and everyone around him as well.

The sequel is coming. Thanks to all of you for hanging around. :)

3. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    anakinfansince1983: my cat of 18 years died last night.... I brought him home the Wed before Thanksgiving 18 years ago and he's been a loyal and loving companion for all of those years. It was not exactly unexpected (he'd been at 10% kidney function for going on 2 years); he's been a bit "off" for a couple of weeks and sometime during the day on Monday lost most of the function in his rear end (which could have been a side effect of constipation or other things) - I was going to take him to the vet today but today was too late.

@};- Sam. [​IMG]

4. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Oh no. :( Big [:D][:D] to you and many of them. He's beautiful.

5. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    Dear Val,

Such a lovely face and if there is a heaven I'm sure he will be there remembering how much you loved him and what a great life he had with you. 18 years is a lovely long life. @};-[:D]

6. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    This was great.