main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Saga Seeds of Resistance (sequel to Under Fire)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by anakinfansince1983 , Oct 9, 2012.

1. Anime_Jedi

Anime_Jedi Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 12, 2007
    So I saw this and then started reading Under Fire. It was awesome, so I had to start reading this one.

It was very good AU and a somewhat addicting to read, everyone was kept in character. Some of the characters I ended up liking more then their cannon self.

One character I can point out is Anakin in Under Fire, cannon wise he never thinks. I really liked that this one did, you could see how war effected him vs episode three.

Where in that movie he still acted like a kid who had never seen war.

Can't wait to read your next story, its Au's on a whole new level to me.

Thanks for writing this.:)

2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Nightsister of Four Realms star 9 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Force Smuggler : Let's just say the resistance members aren't done yet.

Valairy Scot : :( Hope you're OK. [:D] More Obi-Wan moments in the sequel, in fact I think he probably appears more in this upcoming installment than in this one.

Anime_Jedi : Thanks for stopping in. :) Glad you liked what I did with Anakin--I wanted to keep him as Anakin, because I love him that way, but I wanted to give him that 10 seconds of rational thought in the scenes where I wanted to slap him back to Tatooine. Because I really believe that in many of his situations, 10 seconds is all it would have taken. I tried to put in better communication between him and everyone around him as well.

The sequel is coming. Thanks to all of you for hanging around. :)

3. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Backpacking One Pack a Day Mod of New Films star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 16, 2005
    anakinfansince1983: my cat of 18 years died last night.... I brought him home the Wed before Thanksgiving 18 years ago and he's been a loyal and loving companion for all of those years. It was not exactly unexpected (he'd been at 10% kidney function for going on 2 years); he's been a bit "off" for a couple of weeks and sometime during the day on Monday lost most of the function in his rear end (which could have been a side effect of constipation or other things) - I was going to take him to the vet today but today was too late.

@};- Sam. [​IMG]

4. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Nightsister of Four Realms star 9 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Oh no. :( Big [:D][:D] to you and many of them. He's beautiful.

5. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    Dear Val,

Such a lovely face and if there is a heaven I'm sure he will be there remembering how much you loved him and what a great life he had with you. 18 years is a lovely long life. @};-[:D]

6. ccp

ccp Jedi Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    This was great.