main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seeing episode III in a digital cinema

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities' started by qcjediJohn_AM, Jun 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qcjediJohn_AM

qcjediJohn_AM Jedi Master star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    I was wondering if there are any plans to make the trek and see Episode III in a digital cinema. Thing is, the closest digital theaters I know of are in Chicago. I've heard movies shown on digital projectors are amazing to see though, so it'd be worth it. I've also heard a rumor that a extra scene involving Yoda on dagobah is on the digital "print" but I don't give the rumor alot of weight. Still, it'd be yet another reason to see the movie digitally.

I was just seeing if there were plans to do this, or at least if some other members would be interested. When Episode II was out we did a trip to Chicago for an IMAX viewing, which was a great time. And I think this would be just as fun as that was. Of course, they wouldn't be a 40ft tall Yoda this time, but still.

All that said, here is a digital cinema list to show where we can see ROTS "as George Lucas intended". I personally have my eye on the AMC 21, as I believe I've been there before and it's quite the cinema!

Even if there is no official QCJO trip going to one of the theaters, feel free to PM me about it, maybe the people who want to go could all caravan up there for fun sometime. Keep it real!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.