main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OKC, OK Seeing Star Wars on a DLP

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by darthshod, Apr 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthshod

darthshod Jedi Youngling

Oct 30, 1999
    How many of you guys plan to go to Plano to see Star Wars on a DLP projector?

Kevin

2. darthtenbiscuits

darthtenbiscuits Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 7, 2001
    I wish. Loooks like I'll have to wait for the DVD for a pure digital experience.

3. Darth_Garrett

Darth_Garrett Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2002
    Yeah,

I would love to see it on the Dig Screen, but I am not driving all the way down to Plano to make that happen. I will catch it on the Dig Screen when ever I can.

4. Nightsun

Nightsun Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 23, 2001
    I'm down to go see it in Plano, but it'll have to be after I see it here. My last day of school isn't til the 18th.

Nightsun

5. Ozzel

Ozzel TF.N Foreign Book Covers Staff star 5 VIP

May 14, 2001
    I'll probably be in Dallas several times throughout the summer, so I'll go and see it in Plano once (or twice). :D

6. darthshod

darthshod Jedi Youngling

Oct 30, 1999
    I will probably go to Plano to see it some time this summer. The reason why I bring this up is that I have a 65" HDTV. It is awsome stuff. As you know Star Wars was filmed using digital cameras and the only way to truely appreciate it is seeing in on a DLP.

7. XR73627794

XR73627794 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    If I am in Dallas for some reason this summer, then I might go to Plano and see it. No rush or anything though really, and I am sure that on opening day, that will be the most crowded theater in the entire Oklahoma/Texas area.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.