Seeking Athens-People....

Discussion in 'Atlanta, GA' started by Nomi Jade, Jan 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nomi Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    K, Athens is very close to Atlanta- therefore I choose this board to post this topic. So will any one that lives in Athens, GA please speak up? :)
  2. Choda Jedi Padawan

I Live In Athens.I am a post graduate bartender in the Classic City. What are you seeking.
  3. steve3717 Jedi Padawan

Wow, locals. I'm a student here at UGA, but I spend most of my time working for the WatchDawgs saferide program. What about you Nomi?

-Steve
  4. NovaStarslayer Jedi Knight

star 3
    athenian here. :) are u proposing we have our own forum thingie?
  5. Chris Knight TFN Humor Staff

VIP
    star 4
    I'm in Athens at least once a week: my girlfriend lives there :) Would love to meet up with the Athens Ga. area gang sometime!
  6. NovaStarslayer Jedi Knight

star 3
    chris, didn't u write about seeing tpm in athens on tf.n? your name seems familiar....
  7. Jace Darkrider Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey people in Athens! I just wanted to invite everyone to the Atlanta meeting on June 23rd. This is our 2nd outing. We actually had one person from Athens show up. She is a graduate student at UGA. Until you guys can get your own groove going, come and join us. Maybe this will be away for you all to meet and even start your own deal. If Chris is reading this, we would love for you to make our meeting as well. Hope to see people there. :cool:
  8. red_rose Jedi Master

star 4
    Dear Nomi Jade,
    I am the graduate student Ian was talking about in regards to the Atlanta Fan club meeting. I would like to get together with any Athens starwars fans but I just joined the FanForce boards which is why this is a late reply.
    Ciao,
    Sharon
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.