main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seeking Fanfic: NJO

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by SaberBlade, Oct 17, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaberBlade

SaberBlade Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2001
    Hey people, newbie here . . . I've been reading for a while,and finally decided to open up and join the world. I'm really into the NJO, especially stuff about Jaina Solo or the other Solo kids. Slight problem: I'm new here and don't know which fanfics about the above I would like. Any suggestions?
    Oh, and later I might start to post my own stuff . . . you know, once I master that inconsequential thing called plot . . .

2. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    Hello SaberBlade welcome to JC! I'm Amidala_Skywalker, but please call me Am.

I myself am a Anakin and Amidala fan. At the moment, I don't have any NJO fics out but I plan to in the future. If you would like me infov about my fics, just PM me.

Anyhow, here's two of the NJO fics I read, by what I must say two very talented writers.

Remembrance and Forgiveness ( Anakin Solo meets another Anakin )

The Path Less Trodden: a story about Anakin and Tahiri... post Rebirth AU; NJO spoilers

And also as you may have guessed I'm also a bit of a Anakin/Tahiri fan.

Good Luck, with finding good fics,

Am [face_love]

3. Vergere

Vergere Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 19, 2000
    Here's a great Jaina/Solo kids one by Herman Snerd: Unrequited

4. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
  5. Yuuzhan_Commando

Yuuzhan_Commando Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 11, 2001
    isn't NJO new jedi order?

6. SaberBlade

Sep 19, 2001
    yep, njo equals new jedi order.
    Yay, I may be getting caught up; I've read all those stories! way cool, but come on, someone's got to write more Jaina stories somewhere . .
    oh, I forgot- thanks thanks thanks!

7. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    You know what I'm going to write a Jaina fic just for you. I'm dead serious.

Expect it soon.

8. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    I only have one NJO story and it's a short story that takes place after Balance Point between Han and Leia. It's called "Rendezvous" and it's at my website (listed in my profile)

9. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    I have one that takes place 6 months after Rebirth

Shadows of a Past Long Forgotten It's basically about a Jedi Padawan of the Old Republic who is frozen for over 40 years, and is discovered by Luke and Corran.

10. Melyanna

Melyanna Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    At the moment, I have one completed trilogy of NJO stories, and I'm currently working on the sequel trilogy. Both are trilogies of stories focusing individually on each of the Solo kids.

Of Pilots and Jedi is Jaina's first-person narrative of the events immediately following Rebirth, when Jag Fel and his squadron are sent to protect her.

Change of Heart begins within the context of OP+J, focusing on Jacen and an original character.

Clouded Memories is Anakin's story in the trilogy, and the story involves another original character and a planet that everyone thought was dead...

Into the Unknown is the actual sequel to OP+J, and is the first of a sequel trilogy. This story is Jaina's story two years after OP+J.

Disclaimer: I write happy endings. I don't often torture my characters, and mush-writing is one of my strong points. You have been warned. ;)

11. Gandalf the Grey

Gandalf the Grey Jedi Knight star 6

May 14, 2000
    Technically, Dark Mirror is not NJO, as it doesn't have anything more than a very brief mention of the Vong. But it takes place over the same time period (starting at 26ASW4, the same time as Balance Point, and it?s coming to an end about nine months later).

There are three major plotlines. One revolves around Luke and Mara, one around Jacen, and one follows Pellaeon and Jaina. It?s pretty action heavy, with a lot of saber fighting and ship battles. And it?s nearly finished! Just a chapter and a half to go, plus epilogue?

12. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    Hi SaberBlade in your honor I'v have posted a new Jaina NJO story.

here's the link

I'll Think About It(Jaina/Kyp)NJO

hope you like it. and please post comments.

13. Alderaan_

Alderaan_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    My New Jedi Order fics actually take place in the Old Jedi Order :p but if you want to read them, there are links in my bio.

14. SaberBlade

Sep 19, 2001
    YAY!!!!
    More Fanfic!! I'm so happy!
    Ok, let's see if I can get this straight . .. sorry in advance for those I ignore/misname.
    Melyanna: I like your stuff; write more on the sequel to OPJ because that's the only one I haven't read yet.
    Mayo_Solo- I am truly honored, and I'm going to read it right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.